First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [GAME] Guess the Celebrity
Member
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

nami16 wrote:


khonnor wrote:








that's shirota yuu...i'm pretty sure with that...


Yeah its Shirota ah the hottness it self *fan gilr warning* haha

Member
11416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Florida. [Wish...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

tanteisan wrote:


animeaddiction101 wrote:

for the one above, is it Ikuta Toma? Just a guess. XD


I think this is koike teppei,am I right?


yeah! XD It was Teppei. =]
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

animeaddiction101 wrote:

for the one above, is it Ikuta Toma? Just a guess. XD


yeah it is
good guess ^^
Member
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Who? ^^

Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

khonnor wrote:

Who? ^^



erika toda
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09


i think this one will be tough
Member
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

kkangelbv_101 wrote:



i think this one will be tough

oguri shun? yeah this is tough xDD
Member
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
guess
Member
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

kkangelbv_101 wrote:


khonnor wrote:

Who? ^^



erika toda


yeah that was correct :)
Posted 3/8/09

happipplrock wrote:

guess


that's Masuda!! you can see him with his cute smile even tho u can't see the face! ;D

by the way.. some people here might know how to read Japanese! O_O
but i guessed it was masuda before checking the name! (増田貴久=Masuda Takahisa)
Posted 3/8/09



Then, who's this ?? ^_^
Member
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

11koos wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

guess


that's Masuda!! you can see him with his cute smile even tho u can't see the face! ;D

by the way.. some people here might know how to read Japanese! O_O
but i guessed it was masuda before checking the name! (増田貴久=Masuda Takahisa)

lol i did that too since most dont but yeah its massu!

Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

happipplrock wrote:


kkangelbv_101 wrote:



i think this one will be tough

oguri shun? yeah this is tough xDD


no its not sorry
hint he acted with shun though
Posted 3/9/09

kkangelbv_101 wrote:

i think this one will be tough


Matsuda Shota ??
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

11koos wrote:


kkangelbv_101 wrote:

i think this one will be tough


Matsuda Shota ??


yay ur correct
i thought shota was hot in this pic ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.