First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply where can i read the manga
Member
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
dose anyone know where i can read the manga online if so plzzz tell me thanks you ^^
Posted 12/23/07
Tell me too pls. i can't find it on http://www.onemanga.com not on http://www.mangafox.com could someone tell me too?
Member
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America, The Sucky
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
I think no one took the rights to do a scanlation.
So you're gunna probably have to buy it, Like I do.
Member
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my room!!!!!!~♥
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
n e 1 noe were i can read the manga 2? its not on onemanga.com mangavolume.com mangarun.com or mangafox.com T^T
Member
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago IL
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

barrygirl101 wrote:

dose anyone know where i can read the manga online if so plzzz tell me thanks you ^^


go here http://manga-yomi.info/Mamotte%20Lollipop/
Member
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago IL
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

puppyluvr88 wrote:

n e 1 noe were i can read the manga 2? its not on onemanga.com mangavolume.com mangarun.com or mangafox.com T^T


here http://manga-yomi.info/Mamotte%20Lollipop/
Member
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago IL
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

AnimeLoverGirly wrote:

Tell me too pls. i can't find it on http://www.onemanga.com not on http://www.mangafox.com could someone tell me too?


here u go http://manga-yomi.info/Mamotte%20Lollipop/
Member
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago IL
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

xXSakuraBlossomzXx wrote:

I think no one took the rights to do a scanlation.
So you're gunna probably have to buy it, Like I do.


there http://manga-yomi.info/Mamotte%20Lollipop/
Member
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago IL
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
srry for all the post
Member
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my room!!!!!!~♥
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

hellodeona wrote:


puppyluvr88 wrote:

n e 1 noe were i can read the manga 2? its not on onemanga.com mangavolume.com mangarun.com or mangafox.com T^T


here http://manga-yomi.info/Mamotte%20Lollipop/


ty soo much i rly apreciate!!!! ty ty ty!!!~
Member
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my room!!!!!!~♥
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
were can i read ch 9?
Member
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago IL
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

puppyluvr88 wrote:

were can i read ch 9?


ch9 is there
Member
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my room!!!!!!~♥
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
whts the 1 after the last 1 then? were can i read it?
Member
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my room!!!!!!~♥
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
y duznt this site work? http://manga-yomi.info/Mamotte%20Lollipop/
Member
3291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my room!!!!!!~♥
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

hellodeona wrote:


puppyluvr88 wrote:

n e 1 noe were i can read the manga 2? its not on onemanga.com mangavolume.com mangarun.com or mangafox.com T^T


here http://manga-yomi.info/Mamotte%20Lollipop/


it duznt work n e more y?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.