First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anybody here watch Jon and Kate Plus 8?
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
hey im just really curious if anyone here on cr watches the show
jon and kate plus 8?

if u do, please tell me!!
i would love to talk about it here ^^

because i watch it, and i love it its so funny!
if you dont watch it, u should check it out, its pretty interesting.

for those of u who dont know, its about a couple, jon and kate,
who had twins.
tehn they wanted another baby,
but ended up with sextuplets, which are six babies born at the same time.
so this is basically their show and its days in their lives, and its so interesting!!
the twins; mady and cara are about 7 now
the sextuplets; alexis, leah, hannah, joel, aaden, and collin, are 4 now.
they say teh funniest things ever adn do the cutest things too.
so yeah..
u can see more info on http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/jon-and-kate.html
and u can watch full episodes there too
Posted 2/23/09
sadly i watched it. the mother is annoyin
Posted 2/23/09
this thread might get deleted coz its a personal thread

& that show sucks anyway
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Everdae wrote:

sadly i watched it. the mother is annoyin


hey ur the paintlover!!
ahaha the mother is kinda annoying sometimes, but arent all moms? lol
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
ive only watched like 1 episode (the one where they go on the oprah show) i thought that was pretty funny, but i dont really like watching shows like that =/
i really only go on TLC to watch miami ink (do they even air it anymore? lol) and L.A. ink
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
I watch it sometimes. Aiden's my favorite, he is adorable.
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

superboxy wrote:

ive only watched like 1 episode (the one where they go on the oprah show) i thought that was pretty funny, but i dont really like watching shows like that =/
i really only go on TLC to watch miami ink (do they even air it anymore? lol) and L.A. ink


i htihnk they only have l.a. ink now
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

spucy wrote:

I watch it sometimes. Aiden's my favorite, he is adorable.


ahaha yeah aaden is cute!!
pretending to be animals....
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
I absolutely love this show.

The older girls are brats.

The younger girls are adorable.

The boys are hilarious, +1 to aiden, that kid is so great.

The dad is pretty cool

The mom's an uptight prick.
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

spensaur wrote:

I absolutely love this show.

The older girls are brats.

The younger girls are adorable.

The boys are hilarious, +1 to aiden, that kid is so great.

The dad is pretty cool

The mom's an uptight prick.


omigod i agree with everything u just said!!
haah the dad is soooo funny....
he cracks me up
and yeah aaden is awesome hahaha
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
her preggo stomach is hella scary
aiden and alexis are awesome/adorable
i feel so sad for the kids their mom is crazy
Posted 2/23/09

coffeeluva wrote:


Everdae wrote:

sadly i watched it. the mother is annoyin


hey ur the paintlover!!
ahaha the mother is kinda annoying sometimes, but arent all moms? lol


lol i remember u XD
shes a clean freak , and thts just weird
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Everdae wrote:


coffeeluva wrote:


Everdae wrote:

sadly i watched it. the mother is annoyin


hey ur the paintlover!!
ahaha the mother is kinda annoying sometimes, but arent all moms? lol


lol i remember u XD
shes a clean freak , and thts just weird


yesh im the coffeeluva
yeah shes too uptight and should just let her kids have fun sometimes haha
so the kids are lucky tehy have jon to back them up and let them be kids lol
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

chanchapa wrote:

her preggo stomach is hella scary
aiden and alexis are awesome/adorable
i feel so sad for the kids their mom is crazy


omigod yeah!1 her stomach was scaryyyy
freaked me out....
i agree haha i love aaden and alexis... and leah too
and thanks i know im adorable... (mah name is alexis too ^^)
5627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
i only watched the 1st couple of episodes so dont know much
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.