First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Warcraft
5981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Washington, D.C.
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

WarriorOfRighteousness wrote:

Good, I was so glad when I saw it was from an alliance point of few. For the light, and death to the horde.



Oh man. It's on like Donkey Kong. *sigh*
Seriously? Well I hope they do a good job and pour every ounce of energy and money they've got into making it. Cause I'm not gonna watch a movie when Alliance are the protagonists unless it's some awesome shit happening on screen.

Horde FTW

7862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

Aienka wrote:


WarriorOfRighteousness wrote:

Good, I was so glad when I saw it was from an alliance point of few. For the light, and death to the horde.



Oh man. It's on like Donkey Kong. *sigh*
Seriously? Well I hope they do a good job and pour every ounce of energy and money they've got into making it. Cause I'm not gonna watch a movie when Alliance are the protagonists unless it's some awesome shit happening on screen.

Horde FTW



None of that
5981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Washington, D.C.
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

WarriorOfRighteousness wrote:


Aienka wrote:


WarriorOfRighteousness wrote:

Good, I was so glad when I saw it was from an alliance point of few. For the light, and death to the horde.



Oh man. It's on like Donkey Kong. *sigh*
Seriously? Well I hope they do a good job and pour every ounce of energy and money they've got into making it. Cause I'm not gonna watch a movie when Alliance are the protagonists unless it's some awesome shit happening on screen.

Horde FTW



None of that


LOL XD
7862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

Aienka wrote:


WarriorOfRighteousness wrote:


Aienka wrote:


WarriorOfRighteousness wrote:

Good, I was so glad when I saw it was from an alliance point of few. For the light, and death to the horde.



Oh man. It's on like Donkey Kong. *sigh*
Seriously? Well I hope they do a good job and pour every ounce of energy and money they've got into making it. Cause I'm not gonna watch a movie when Alliance are the protagonists unless it's some awesome shit happening on screen.

Horde FTW



None of that


LOL XD


Lol, maybe one day both our factions will see peace =).
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09

AgainandAgain wrote:

I think it will be pretty shit. Just like every other gaming movie.


Oh because Resident Evil wasn't a kick ass set of movies. Although it is a total different genre and not comparable.

LOTR movies were awesome and they share a similar feel though.
Posted 2/19/10
i think it's coming out in 2011. check www.imdb.com i saw it quite a few months back. director signed a contract to make a movie based on warcraft. i think it will start between humans, orcs, blood elves and undeads
Posted 3/14/10
warcraft the eternal batte hord vs. alleins... THE HORD WILL WINE NO MATTER WHAT
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

AgainandAgain wrote:

I think it will be pretty shit. Just like every other gaming movie.



Agreed.
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

For5ak3n wrote:


AgainandAgain wrote:

I think it will be pretty shit. Just like every other gaming movie.


Oh because Resident Evil wasn't a kick ass set of movies. Although it is a total different genre and not comparable.

LOTR movies were awesome and they share a similar feel though.


Resident Evil - is just one exception, the only one.

Lord of the Rings wasn't based on a game, it was based on a book...
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10

Lukeaxx wrote:


For5ak3n wrote:


AgainandAgain wrote:

I think it will be pretty shit. Just like every other gaming movie.


Oh because Resident Evil wasn't a kick ass set of movies. Although it is a total different genre and not comparable.

LOTR movies were awesome and they share a similar feel though.


Resident Evil - is just one exception, the only one.

Lord of the Rings wasn't based on a game, it was based on a book...


If there can be exceptions then the outcome can not be definite. Therefore it would be wrong to assume there would only ever be one exception.

I know, I never said it was, I said it shared a similar feel of story. Just saying the genre itself works.
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

For5ak3n wrote:


Lukeaxx wrote:


For5ak3n wrote:


AgainandAgain wrote:

I think it will be pretty shit. Just like every other gaming movie.


Oh because Resident Evil wasn't a kick ass set of movies. Although it is a total different genre and not comparable.

LOTR movies were awesome and they share a similar feel though.


Resident Evil - is just one exception, the only one.

Lord of the Rings wasn't based on a game, it was based on a book...


If there can be exceptions then the outcome can not be definite. Therefore it would be wrong to assume there would only ever be one exception.

I know, I never said it was, I said it shared a similar feel of story. Just saying the genre itself works.


Ah yeah but out of the many gaming movies - resident evil is just the one exception - which puts the probability into it being shit, and really WoW isn't movie material.

The genre has its fair few bad movies as wel - Eragon for example
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
Well don't get me wrong I'm not exactly gonna be putting money down on it having huge success. But the Warcraft Universe itself with the World of Warcraft nerd rage that we all know aside, is an extremely rich in lore and story. Although because of that it may be suited to more of a book format or comic as I believe they've done, I would still gladly welcome any movie.
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
I think Warcraft is a GREAT game... but not so sure about becoming a movie.
54118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Port
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
Me personally im for Arthas. Also I prefer warcraft 3 over Wow. Just the way I am? Death to the alliance and horde!
Posted 10/3/10
I wanna see a peon wandering around (Midget...green...men? with pointy ears? lawl) and then get jumped by MAMMOTHS

Like, the mammoths in the game. That'd be so freakin' epic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.