First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Linebarrels of Iron - Series length
57242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

jurgah wrote:


roby55 wrote:


winromulus wrote:


roby55 wrote:

since considering most of the animes have only 13 episodes i think were quite lucky BUT i want a season 2 so they wont rushthe plot much


I hope there will be a season 2 and 3 and so on :)
I found 23 chapters of the manga online but I have no idea if that's all there is to it or if there is more to come.
In any case, the dose of action per episode is OK by me, I mean there's plenty in there. Most depends on the rating it gets and on the writers.

Again, any additional info is much appreciated.




wait i forgot something..... shouldnt be 20+ episode already considered season 2 O...o so basically what we want is season 3


no i wouldn't be a season 2 already ,cuz then they would have a different opening and ending


they do have different ending but not oppening
Member
51381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Nederland
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

roby55 wrote:


jurgah wrote:


roby55 wrote:


winromulus wrote:


roby55 wrote:

since considering most of the animes have only 13 episodes i think were quite lucky BUT i want a season 2 so they wont rushthe plot much


I hope there will be a season 2 and 3 and so on :)
I found 23 chapters of the manga online but I have no idea if that's all there is to it or if there is more to come.
In any case, the dose of action per episode is OK by me, I mean there's plenty in there. Most depends on the rating it gets and on the writers.

Again, any additional info is much appreciated.




wait i forgot something..... shouldnt be 20+ episode already considered season 2 O...o so basically what we want is season 3


no i wouldn't be a season 2 already ,cuz then they would have a different opening and ending


they do have different ending but not oppening


I know ,they always change the ending more then the opening.
Member
34097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
The opening was certainly different. I read the first 12 chapters of the manga.

I have no idea about the ending but odds are they will be the same.

Regarding the seasons issue... I hope we'll have as many seasons as possible and I hope the manga will continue too.

Again... we'll see when it's time for episode 25
Member
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ct
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
im pretty sure it still ongoing in japan, and yay there only 24 episodes now probably the end of season 2, there just too much stuff going on to end it that early, check wiki it says 24 episode but it still says ongoing as well so thats good news( hope they make more soon as possible)
Member
34097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09
I agree, there is enough action for several episodes (5+ in my opinion) and plot can easily be extended (as someone here said: an attack from the other world, or against the other world; more about Kizaki's past; more about Machinas).
In any case, I hope I'm right and there are a lot more episodes
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / you don't deserve...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/27/09
please let there be more than 25-27 episodes D;
I don't want it to end up being another Evangelion ;_; <---(as good as it was.. I never really understood half of what was going on towards the end of the anime... they should've lengthened it out slightly)

*coughcough* yes.. hrrm <_<'.. all that aside, I hope some of the bigger questions will be answered if and when S2 comes out ^^d
Member
34097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

OwnTempo wrote:

please let there be more than 25-27 episodes D;
I don't want it to end up being another Evangelion ;_; <---(as good as it was.. I never really understood half of what was going on towards the end of the anime... they should've lengthened it out slightly)

*coughcough* yes.. hrrm <_<'.. all that aside, I hope some of the bigger questions will be answered if and when S2 comes out ^^d


I hope so too. Seems that the manga is indeed ongoing (still not sure of this) but no word about whether the anime will follow. I hope that near episode 23-24 at least we should have that answer
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / you don't deserve...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

winromulus wrote:


OwnTempo wrote:

please let there be more than 25-27 episodes D;
I don't want it to end up being another Evangelion ;_; <---(as good as it was.. I never really understood half of what was going on towards the end of the anime... they should've lengthened it out slightly)

*coughcough* yes.. hrrm <_<'.. all that aside, I hope some of the bigger questions will be answered if and when S2 comes out ^^d


I hope so too. Seems that the manga is indeed ongoing (still not sure of this) but no word about whether the anime will follow. I hope that near episode 23-24 at least we should have that answer


ah.. there's also the fact that the timeline of events in the anime is simply a rearranged version of the one in the manga.. so the two are in fact, very closely linked.
however.. if that IS the case, then it means that there's probaby going to be well over 25 episodes. mainly because of the fact that in the manga.. Kouichi has virtually destroyed the GLEIN-thingy with a strange, gauntlet weapon, which was activated when he and Emi both called on Linebarrel's power at the same time. that hasn't yet taken place in the anime.. so it could happen pretty shortly, possibly even in EP. 21..
then there's also the fact that in the manga, Jinrai hasn't been fought yet.. Juda hasn't been 'activated', PRETENDER is still unheard of, and Moritsuga hasn't deserted Juda yet. maybe all this will evetually be interlinked. then again.. they could in fact be veering in two completely different directions >.<'
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
You are talking about the scans right? There is so much more we may never even know about...
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / you don't deserve...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

Renan_XIII wrote:

You are talking about the scans right? There is so much more we may never even know about...


I blame it on lazy scanslators >.>'

42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
there has to be at least 30+ episodes, because theres still so much that needs explaining. like Emi's past, or what happened in the other dimmension that forced her to come to earth, plus the fact that aton of people love this anime and if it ends im gonna cry
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / you don't deserve...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

nitsua2789 wrote:

there has to be at least 30+ episodes, because theres still so much that needs explaining. like Emi's past, or what happened in the other dimmension that forced her to come to earth, plus the fact that aton of people love this anime and if it ends im gonna cry


if it cuts short... then Ima go kill somebody =-='...

Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Hate to break it to you, but it's only gonna be 24 episodes long. :/
Member
29407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Haugesund, Norway!
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
I just hope they keep the work up like bleach and naruto, making endless episodes and never stop. This is the best show ive seen yet, i love all the characters in it. It would break my heart if they stop on something like 24 and we need to wait a entire year as i did with Tower of druaga:(


GIEF MORE EPISODES NOW! MKAY!
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Don't think there will be a sequal,pretty much a closed end
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.