First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The mark of the beast! 666!
Posted 6/18/08

Archangel768 wrote:

a processor's speed was actually 666mhz but they changed information about it to 667mhz because they didn't want to offend people with it.


wow
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
for all you know the number isn't really a number at all, but a puzzle box waiting to be opened...
Posted 6/18/08
i don't care 666 or 777 - it's just a number
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08
I just read the book of revelation. My eyes....





The second beast forces all people-important and unimportant people, rich and poor people, free people and slaves-to be branded on their right hands or on their foreheads. It does this so that no one may buy or sell unless he has the brand, which is the beast's name or the number of its name. In this situation wisdom is needed. Let the person who has insight figure out the number of the beast, because it is a human number. The beast's number is 666.
Posted 6/18/08

manzi wrote:

for all you know the number isn't really a number at all, but a puzzle box waiting to be opened...


OMFG!!

are we going to go da vinci code on this thread?
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
666 badluck
Posted 6/18/08
I don't find anything extraordinary with this number. I think it's just the same for friday 13th.
Normal thing nothing unusual
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

OMFG!!

are we going to go da vinci code on this thread?


psh.. we're going for the classics.. hellraiser's lament cube.. anyway what I meant was.. 666 might be a part of a greater equation, we just don't know about it or rather try not to know about it simply because we fear and condemn it..

besides who the fuck goes for a number these days...? it's all barcode baby! wahahahahahahahha
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

SeraphAlford wrote:

How much I nerd I am...? Erm, I didn't discover any of those. Anyway, the guy who made that sight didn't make those up either. Mathmaticians throughout history have come up with these... 666 is a perfect number, a prime (I think), and it appears in the Phibinaci Sequence. (SP?)

Just three more fun things!


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

Quite simple....Its not that fascinating of a number really. Christian belief is flawed (like usual). Perhaps the number was intentional. If you consider that numbers were created by human beings. Its not neccessarily mystifing. So the lame movies and legends are all blown out of proportion.



It’s not Christian belief… It’s just an interesting series of facts drawn attention to by Christian beliefs. Anyway, Christian belief in its core is rarely flawed. The problem is people misunderstand, manipulate, and misinterpret it. My opinion of course, and I’m sure half of you are going to jump down my throat for it, but you know what? Rather you like it or not I’m free to believe it!

Sooo very sick of people screwing with Christians and Christian belief but then calling Christians and the Christian philosophy hypocritical and judgmental. We’re being stereotyped for stereotyping, and judged for being judgmental. That’s what’s really hypocritical in my opinion.

*Sigh* I don’t know why so many people here on CR are so extremely bias against Christians… Half of us never did anything to any of you, yet we get things like Christian reasoning is flawed (as usual) and other such condescending and insulting remarks, insults, and comments.

Come on people! Give us a break!

Also, this is not Christian reasoning at all. This is the reasoning of mathematicians who are interested in what the number is trying to suggest when used in Christianity….

Christians are people. We're individuals, and just because some of us are pricks and ignorant, doesn't mean we all are. So please, please, please! Lay off with the entire anti-Christianity, Christians are evil, Christians are horrible crap!

That's sooo narrow minded, prejudice, and childish! Man, I try my very best to be accepting and understanding of other people’s views and beliefs, but just because my beliefs are Christian nobody seems to think I’m worthy of repaying the favor to.

I mean, you’re welcome to believe Christians are all crap, (even though that’s insanely ignorant in my opinion) but please don’t make sure I have to -know- you -are- right! Crap man!

Anyway….



ok.a) i wonder if u are aware of your cr points. 6665. b) never did anything? Hmm.. go ask all the "witches" you ppl burned in the Salem trials, and during the Inquisition. Or all the preachers molesting kids in the name of God.

3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
mrrnn...

yeah...

that number, very strange...

in my village, nobody is allowed to have 666 as their address number...
in buildings, nobody has floor 13

=,= eh...then 14 is the new 13. lol. ^^"
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

Ronald Wilson Reagan is the freakin' devil O.o


Ok, a) you aren't even old enough to know who the fuck that is outside of a goddamn history book. b) Leave Reagan outta it. He was one of the best presidents ever. c) get a new avi. Yours is tired and hideous.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
^oohh harsh...
Posted 6/18/08

manzi wrote:

^oohh harsh...


agree harsh
57852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

tenebrousoul wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

How much I nerd I am...? Erm, I didn't discover any of those. Anyway, the guy who made that sight didn't make those up either. Mathmaticians throughout history have come up with these... 666 is a perfect number, a prime (I think), and it appears in the Phibinaci Sequence. (SP?)

Just three more fun things!


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

Quite simple....Its not that fascinating of a number really. Christian belief is flawed (like usual). Perhaps the number was intentional. If you consider that numbers were created by human beings. Its not neccessarily mystifing. So the lame movies and legends are all blown out of proportion.



It’s not Christian belief… It’s just an interesting series of facts drawn attention to by Christian beliefs. Anyway, Christian belief in its core is rarely flawed. The problem is people misunderstand, manipulate, and misinterpret it. My opinion of course, and I’m sure half of you are going to jump down my throat for it, but you know what? Rather you like it or not I’m free to believe it!

Sooo very sick of people screwing with Christians and Christian belief but then calling Christians and the Christian philosophy hypocritical and judgmental. We’re being stereotyped for stereotyping, and judged for being judgmental. That’s what’s really hypocritical in my opinion.

*Sigh* I don’t know why so many people here on CR are so extremely bias against Christians… Half of us never did anything to any of you, yet we get things like Christian reasoning is flawed (as usual) and other such condescending and insulting remarks, insults, and comments.

Come on people! Give us a break!

Also, this is not Christian reasoning at all. This is the reasoning of mathematicians who are interested in what the number is trying to suggest when used in Christianity….

Christians are people. We're individuals, and just because some of us are pricks and ignorant, doesn't mean we all are. So please, please, please! Lay off with the entire anti-Christianity, Christians are evil, Christians are horrible crap!

That's sooo narrow minded, prejudice, and childish! Man, I try my very best to be accepting and understanding of other people’s views and beliefs, but just because my beliefs are Christian nobody seems to think I’m worthy of repaying the favor to.

I mean, you’re welcome to believe Christians are all crap, (even though that’s insanely ignorant in my opinion) but please don’t make sure I have to -know- you -are- right! Crap man!

Anyway….



ok.a) i wonder if u are aware of your cr points. 6665. b) never did anything? Hmm.. go ask all the "witches" you ppl burned in the Salem trials, and during the Inquisition. Or all the preachers molesting kids in the name of God.



While i wont deny that that did happen, i am going to call you an idiot for that point of view. Your simply saying that all Christians are bad because of stuff the idiots did, who are themselves questionable to actually being Christian. I mean how can you say that all Christians are bad when you seem to concentrate only on things that people have done wrong. Your not perfect so you have no right to say that. I say that the people who did that are only calling themselves Christian and i doubt they really are. Plus, your also basing your opinion off of something that happened a long time ago. Christians arent perfect either. Next time before basing an opinion try thinking on more than one perspective.
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Byakuya7272 wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

How much I nerd I am...? Erm, I didn't discover any of those. Anyway, the guy who made that sight didn't make those up either. Mathmaticians throughout history have come up with these... 666 is a perfect number, a prime (I think), and it appears in the Phibinaci Sequence. (SP?)

Just three more fun things!


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

Quite simple....Its not that fascinating of a number really. Christian belief is flawed (like usual). Perhaps the number was intentional. If you consider that numbers were created by human beings. Its not neccessarily mystifing. So the lame movies and legends are all blown out of proportion.



It’s not Christian belief… It’s just an interesting series of facts drawn attention to by Christian beliefs. Anyway, Christian belief in its core is rarely flawed. The problem is people misunderstand, manipulate, and misinterpret it. My opinion of course, and I’m sure half of you are going to jump down my throat for it, but you know what? Rather you like it or not I’m free to believe it!

Sooo very sick of people screwing with Christians and Christian belief but then calling Christians and the Christian philosophy hypocritical and judgmental. We’re being stereotyped for stereotyping, and judged for being judgmental. That’s what’s really hypocritical in my opinion.

*Sigh* I don’t know why so many people here on CR are so extremely bias against Christians… Half of us never did anything to any of you, yet we get things like Christian reasoning is flawed (as usual) and other such condescending and insulting remarks, insults, and comments.

Come on people! Give us a break!

Also, this is not Christian reasoning at all. This is the reasoning of mathematicians who are interested in what the number is trying to suggest when used in Christianity….

Christians are people. We're individuals, and just because some of us are pricks and ignorant, doesn't mean we all are. So please, please, please! Lay off with the entire anti-Christianity, Christians are evil, Christians are horrible crap!

That's sooo narrow minded, prejudice, and childish! Man, I try my very best to be accepting and understanding of other people’s views and beliefs, but just because my beliefs are Christian nobody seems to think I’m worthy of repaying the favor to.

I mean, you’re welcome to believe Christians are all crap, (even though that’s insanely ignorant in my opinion) but please don’t make sure I have to -know- you -are- right! Crap man!

Anyway….



ok.a) i wonder if u are aware of your cr points. 6665. b) never did anything? Hmm.. go ask all the "witches" you ppl burned in the Salem trials, and during the Inquisition. Or all the preachers molesting kids in the name of God.



While i wont deny that that did happen, i am going to call you an idiot for that point of view. Your simply saying that all Christians are bad because of stuff the idiots did, who are themselves questionable to actually being Christian. I mean how can you say that all Christians are bad when you seem to concentrate only on things that people have done wrong. Your not perfect so you have no right to say that. I say that the people who did that are only calling themselves Christian and i doubt they really are. Plus, your also basing your opinion off of something that happened a long time ago. Christians arent perfect either. Next time before basing an opinion try thinking on more than one perspective.


oh, i spent many years as a southern baptist. I'm just sick of Christians. Period. And I just wanted to troll! >:)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.