First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
I-doser
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
I never heard of it, but it sure looks interesting.
Listening to music and imitating the effects of drugs?
wow~
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
its supposed to make u relax?

kinda sounded like rave music tho and thats suppossed to make you dance
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Morocco
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

KinkyBear wrote:


that's ur opinion,may be if i wrote:Finally:LSD,Heroine,Cocaine...are legal & without addiction or side effects!!!!as a title to make it more intresting!
thanks for relpying!!
Posted 7/2/09
I just tried it for the first time. I tried tranquil and-- Im at peace. stress doesnt have affect. It's... Amazing
Posted 7/2/09

marumo-kun wrote:

I just tried it for the first time. I tried tranquil and-- Im at peace. stress doesnt have affect. It's... Amazing


Ah... But I heard that some songs have side effects.
Like seizures.
Posted 7/2/09

-Kiku wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:

I just tried it for the first time. I tried tranquil and-- Im at peace. stress doesnt have affect. It's... Amazing


Ah... But I heard that some songs have side effects.
Like seizures.


That may be so, But the sensation is far beyond worth it
Posted 7/2/09

marumo-kun wrote:


-Kiku wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:

I just tried it for the first time. I tried tranquil and-- Im at peace. stress doesnt have affect. It's... Amazing


Ah... But I heard that some songs have side effects.
Like seizures.


That may be so, But the sensation is far beyond worth it


So... You'd risk your life for one temporary high?
Eh, to each their own~
Posted 7/2/09

-Kiku wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


-Kiku wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:

I just tried it for the first time. I tried tranquil and-- Im at peace. stress doesnt have affect. It's... Amazing


Ah... But I heard that some songs have side effects.
Like seizures.


That may be so, But the sensation is far beyond worth it


So... You'd risk your life for one temporary high?
Eh, to each their own~


Not high. I didnt torrent it for the drugs. I torrented it for the out of body experiences, The Hand of god, And mainly for everyday uses like Stress and etc.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
I doubt it works, but that would be awesome if it did...
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
hmm.. i've tried brainwave generator kinda fun playing around with your mind..

http://www.bwgen.com/

Posted 7/2/09

touchzanaflexpens wrote:

I doubt it works, but that would be awesome if it did...


It does, But you have to be relaxed, Cover your eyes, And be still. I've only tried two before, But they both worked.
12767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
It's too technical for me.
Posted 7/26/09
Never heard of it, but it seems cool.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
Nah, I'll passed on it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.