First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
I-doser
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
DNW. I heard it can give you seizures. And I'm not to fond of those, thanks.
41518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 12/16/09
iv tried several different doses on that and so far iv found that they do work but it depends on the person because some ppl are effected more than others so it really depends on how your brain works
Posted 1/6/10

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

DNW. I heard it can give you seizures. And I'm not to fond of those, thanks.


Too cautious. Been using it for a few months and nothin'.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

marumo-kun wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

DNW. I heard it can give you seizures. And I'm not to fond of those, thanks.


Too cautious. Been using it for a few months and nothin'.


Better safe than sorry? I'll just stick to ambient.
Posted 1/6/10
lol you kids & your drugs
Posted 1/6/10
I believe most drugs work through a chemical reaction with the receptors in your brain, so it's hard to fathom how any of that could have similar effects.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 1/6/10
doesn't seem to work when i'm sober.. a few beers and a nice headphone ohh yeah..
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / California Centra...
Offline
Posted 1/6/10
"D minor is the saddest of all chords." Hah I had to throw in a Spinal Tap reference. This sounds a lot like the renaissance music theory (spheres of emotions, pathos, etc.). Music can have a physiological effect on your body. This isn't too far fetched in my opinion.
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere tropical
Offline
Posted 1/6/10
i want one tht gives me orgasm
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/6/10

kentucky89 wrote:

i want one tht gives me orgasm


Too lazy, eh?
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere tropical
Offline
Posted 1/6/10
haha, yup
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Argentina
Offline
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/7/10
I actually have it sowhere in my computer, I only tried marijuana andi'm not sure it worked, it was a while ago and I was sleppy


EDIT:

Found it I'm trying cocaine and it feels really funny.
Posted 1/7/10

fxky wrote:

I actually have it sowhere in my computer, I only tried marijuana andi'm not sure it worked, it was a while ago and I was sleppy


EDIT:

Found it I'm trying cocaine and it feels really funny.


coke??? wtf, why not just buy a dimebag?
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Argentina
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

MrMelancholy wrote:


fxky wrote:

I actually have it sowhere in my computer, I only tried marijuana andi'm not sure it worked, it was a while ago and I was sleppy


EDIT:

Found it I'm trying cocaine and it feels really funny.


coke??? wtf, why not just buy a dimebag?


I'm just trying it
Posted 1/7/10

fxky wrote:


MrMelancholy wrote:


fxky wrote:

I actually have it sowhere in my computer, I only tried marijuana andi'm not sure it worked, it was a while ago and I was sleppy


EDIT:

Found it I'm trying cocaine and it feels really funny.


coke??? wtf, why not just buy a dimebag?


I'm just trying it


ive tried the actual stuff, not all that good... and you cant be chatting on here while your listening to it, you need to lie down, and relax in a dark or dimly lit room... so, turn off your computer screen, and lie down on your couch/bed, throw a blanket over yourself (youll need it) and just take deep breaths
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.