First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Finnigan Clan Palace
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 4/3/09
Finnigan Clan members rp! Have fun
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
*wanders hoping to find something to do.
Posted 3/4/09

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

*wanders hoping to find something to do.


* Walks around corner* Oh! Hello...
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

*wanders hoping to find something to do.


* Walks around corner* Oh! Hello...


"Hello"
Posted 3/5/09

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

*wanders hoping to find something to do.


* Walks around corner* Oh! Hello...


"Hello"


OOC: I'm stumped! I'm a princess and your a princess of the same clan.... does that make us sisters? Doesn't have to, I'm just a little confused^__^'
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

*wanders hoping to find something to do.


* Walks around corner* Oh! Hello...


"Hello"


OOC: I'm stumped! I'm a princess and your a princess of the same clan.... does that make us sisters? Doesn't have to, I'm just a little confused^__^'


We can be sisters if you want to be.
Posted 3/7/09

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

*wanders hoping to find something to do.


* Walks around corner* Oh! Hello...


"Hello"


OOC: I'm stumped! I'm a princess and your a princess of the same clan.... does that make us sisters? Doesn't have to, I'm just a little confused^__^'


We can be sisters if you want to be.


Alright sure
Posted 3/8/09

* Walks over to window and looks outside* I know it might be dangerous but I think I'll go outside...
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
* walks the hallways looking to see if anyone is around
Posted 3/8/09

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

* walks the hallways looking to see if anyone is around


* See's Lea and smiles* Hi Lea.
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

* walks the hallways looking to see if anyone is around


* See's Lea and smiles* Hi Lea.


*smiles back "Hello. what you up to?"
Posted 3/8/09

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

* walks the hallways looking to see if anyone is around


* See's Lea and smiles* Hi Lea.


*smiles back "Hello. what you up to?"


Nothing much, I want to go outside again but fear it might be to dangerous....* Looks down at feet with arms behind back*
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

* walks the hallways looking to see if anyone is around


* See's Lea and smiles* Hi Lea.


*smiles back "Hello. what you up to?"


Nothing much, I want to go outside again but fear it might be to dangerous....* Looks down at feet with arms behind back*


"Why would it be dangerous?"
Posted 3/8/09

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

* walks the hallways looking to see if anyone is around


* See's Lea and smiles* Hi Lea.


*smiles back "Hello. what you up to?"


Nothing much, I want to go outside again but fear it might be to dangerous....* Looks down at feet with arms behind back*


"Why would it be dangerous?"


Well... the wolves of course, I'm not that strong...* Frowns*
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


ydnarb-werewolf wrote:

* walks the hallways looking to see if anyone is around


* See's Lea and smiles* Hi Lea.


*smiles back "Hello. what you up to?"


Nothing much, I want to go outside again but fear it might be to dangerous....* Looks down at feet with arms behind back*


"Why would it be dangerous?"


Well... the wolves of course, I'm not that strong...* Frowns*


"That's true. about the wolves i mean. But, i think your pretty strong. stronger than one of those mutts for sure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.