First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Finnigan Clan Palace
Posted 3/22/09

Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:

*Walks through the hall and sits by a window*


*Walks through hall and sees Sigh. Walks closer* .....Your highness?


*Looks up and smiles* Hi Auron. I was just looking...out the window. I want to go outside.
Royals
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:

*Walks through the hall and sits by a window*


*Walks through hall and sees Sigh. Walks closer* .....Your highness?


*Looks up and smiles* Hi Auron. I was just looking...out the window. I want to go outside.


*looks out window then to Sigh* It's too dangerous out there....
Posted 3/22/09

Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:

*Walks through the hall and sits by a window*


*Walks through hall and sees Sigh. Walks closer* .....Your highness?


*Looks up and smiles* Hi Auron. I was just looking...out the window. I want to go outside.


*looks out window then to Sigh* It's too dangerous out there....


Heh... I know *looks down at ground*
Royals
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:

*Walks through the hall and sits by a window*


*Walks through hall and sees Sigh. Walks closer* .....Your highness?


*Looks up and smiles* Hi Auron. I was just looking...out the window. I want to go outside.


*looks out window then to Sigh* It's too dangerous out there....


Heh... I know *looks down at ground*


*Looks around then back at Sigh* Do...do you want me to take you outside...? To the forest?
Posted 3/22/09

Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:

*Walks through the hall and sits by a window*


*Walks through hall and sees Sigh. Walks closer* .....Your highness?


*Looks up and smiles* Hi Auron. I was just looking...out the window. I want to go outside.


*looks out window then to Sigh* It's too dangerous out there....


Heh... I know *looks down at ground*


*Looks around then back at Sigh* Do...do you want me to take you outside...? To the forest?


*Smiles brightly* R-really! You'll take me?
Royals
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:


Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:

*Walks through the hall and sits by a window*


*Walks through hall and sees Sigh. Walks closer* .....Your highness?


*Looks up and smiles* Hi Auron. I was just looking...out the window. I want to go outside.


*looks out window then to Sigh* It's too dangerous out there....


Heh... I know *looks down at ground*


*Looks around then back at Sigh* Do...do you want me to take you outside...? To the forest?


*Smiles brightly* R-really! You'll take me?


*Nods* If it is what you wish, then I shall take you there.
Posted 3/22/09


Yes! I do I really do! *Grabs Aurons arm* Take me....
Royals
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Mahayla wrote:



Yes! I do I really do! *Grabs Aurons arm* Take me....


*nods and leads Sigh to forest*
Posted 3/22/09

Akio_Lulz_Suro wrote:


Mahayla wrote:



Yes! I do I really do! *Grabs Aurons arm* Take me....


*nods and leads Sigh to forest*


*Follows Auron*
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/22/09




*Watches them both, expressionlessly, awaiting their arrival*
*Hums eerie tune to self, listening as it echoes through the woods*
Royals
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
*Arrives at the castle with Sigh*
Posted 3/26/09 , edited 3/28/09
*walking around and looking for things to do*
Posted 3/28/09

Anime_roxxs wrote:

*walking around and looking for things to do*


*walking and accidently Bumped into someone*oww im so sorry! i didn't mean to bump into you like that!
Posted 3/28/09

animelover049 wrote:


Anime_roxxs wrote:

*walking around and looking for things to do*


*walking and accidently Bumped into someone*oww im so sorry! i didn't mean to bump into you like that!


It's okay! i wasn't really paying much attention anyways!

Posted 3/28/09

Anime_roxxs wrote:


animelover049 wrote:


Anime_roxxs wrote:

*walking around and looking for things to do*


*walking and accidently Bumped into someone*oww im so sorry! i didn't mean to bump into you like that!


It's okay! i wasn't really paying much attention anyways!



So what's your name?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.