First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
The Deveaux Clan Palace
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



"Careful, if you hide your heart now...you might not be able to use it later. The alpa male will be easy to defeat, weak as I am, I nearly killed him."
*Looks at him with a blank face and stands, lettng the winds pick up.*
"Excuse, but I choose not to be scolded by a person who couldn't even control tha excuse for an alpha male. Come to the forest before I lead you to the den, I would like you to meet someone."


fine i'll meet you there * falls outta window the wind blows and i'm gone*
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
*Shakes head and stares into the sky with expessionless face, standing on the edge of castle top before opening arms like wings and stepping off, falling freelly*
*Closes eyes and continues swirling downward before power winds pick up, propeling the figure upwards in a spiral, hair floating in the free fall*
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
* sit in the throne room stretched across the throne* man i'm bored there's nothign to do ever
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/27/09


*Contues playing with the wind outside the throne room, spinning across the windows*
Posted 3/28/09

lucky72 wrote:

* sit in the throne room stretched across the throne* man i'm bored there's nothign to do ever


selene: *walks around the castle and enters the throne room*
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
*i lean my head back to look at you* selene would mind accompanying me to the forest it's boring here and i would like to get out * chuckles*

Posted 3/28/09

lucky72 wrote:

*i lean my head back to look at you* selene would mind accompanying me to the forest it's boring here and i would like to get out * chuckles*



selene: *bows* certainly my liege
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
* the wind blows and i lift us up* let's go * we ride the wind out of the window and to the woods*
OOC: continue in the woods
Posted 3/28/09

lucky72 wrote:

* the wind blows and i lift us up* let's go * we ride the wind out of the window and to the woods*
OOC: continue in the woods


selene: *quietly goes with you*
Royals
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09
Akane:*sighs*I wonder where everyone went...
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
*walks in* damn where'd he go must have been the forest oh well * sees akane* Ahhhh well hello there my lovely guard how are you
Royals
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Akane:*sees the king and quickly bows*I'm very well thank you. How about his majesty himself?
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Vocaloid-Hana wrote:

Akane:*sees the king and quickly bows*I'm very well thank you. How about his majesty himself?


good thanks for asking * looks around* i'm bored
Royals
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!!!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

lucky72 wrote:

good thanks for asking * looks around* i'm bored


Akane: Really? *smiles* Maybe your Majesty should do something entertaining...
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Vocaloid-Hana wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

good thanks for asking * looks around* i'm bored


Akane: Really? *smiles* Maybe your Majesty should do something entertaining...


*picks you and carries you to the court yard* would you mind sparring with me i wanna see just how good my gaurds are?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.