First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
The Deveaux Clan Palace
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

benihime38 wrote:


lucky72 wrote:
ahh how are you selene?


selene:*bows* im fine your majesty... is there something you need me to do?


actualy yes selene would you mind sparing with me a good fight always clears my mind *gets up*
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

lucky72 wrote:

it's a mason i need not a weapon maker my friend *laughs* but if you want to you can give it a try


ok *walks forward* turn off the wind and i will do it
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

Grimrb wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

it's a mason i need not a weapon maker my friend *laughs* but if you want to you can give it a try


ok *walks forward* turn off the wind and i will do it


i've been working on that all day my friend * the wind begins to calm more but not stop* i need a way to calm down
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09

lucky72 wrote:

i've been working on that all day my friend * the wind begins to calm more but not stop* i need a way to calm down


*throws a ball to you* here stress relief no move over time to work my magic *flames start to encircle hands* what needs doing can you bring the schematics?
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
no it's not to bad i'll tell you * walks you out side* the tower on the left is chipped alot see the chunk missing * points to hole sin tower* there's alot of scratchs all over it and * walks you to the side* this giant hole needs fixed * points to a hole the size of a normal house*
Posted 4/2/09

lucky72 wrote:

no it's not to bad i'll tell you * walks you out side* the tower on the left is chipped alot see the chunk missing * points to hole sin tower* there's alot of scratchs all over it and * walks you to the side* this giant hole needs fixed * points to a hole the size of a normal house*


A black raven lands in the window near you with a note in its mouth
The note reads:

Dear Clan,
You are all invited to a ball at the Kappamaru Clan. It is a formal invite so dress your best. The invite will take place Friday April 3rd-Saturday April 5th. We hope to see you all there.

~The King and Queen of Kappamaru
Royals
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

no it's not to bad i'll tell you * walks you out side* the tower on the left is chipped alot see the chunk missing * points to hole sin tower* there's alot of scratchs all over it and * walks you to the side* this giant hole needs fixed * points to a hole the size of a normal house*


A black raven lands in the window near you with a note in its mouth
The note reads:

Dear Clan,
You are all invited to a ball at the Kappamaru Clan. It is a formal invite so dress your best. The invite will take place Friday April 3rd-Saturday April 5th. We hope to see you all there.

~The King and Queen of Kappamaru



Rukia:what r they for???
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

KeeKee13 wrote:

A black raven lands in the window near you with a note in its mouth
The note reads:

Dear Clan,
You are all invited to a ball at the Kappamaru Clan. It is a formal invite so dress your best. The invite will take place Friday April 3rd-Saturday April 5th. We hope to see you all there.

~The King and Queen of Kappamaru


well i'll be sounds fun i'll have to go get ready
Posted 4/3/09

lucky72 wrote:



A black raven lands in the window near you with a note in its mouth
The note reads:

Dear Clan,
You are all invited to a ball at the Kappamaru Clan. It is a formal invite so dress your best. The invite will take place Friday April 3rd-Saturday April 5th. We hope to see you all there.

~The King and Queen of Kappamaru


well i'll be sounds fun i'll have to go get ready

selene: *enters silently* sire, would you require us to assist you to the event?
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

benihime38 wrote:

well i'll be sounds fun i'll have to go get ready

selene: *enters silently* sire, would you require us to assist you to the event?

i do not require you but it would be wrong to be the only person in the castle having fun so get ready and come one let's go *smiles*
Posted 4/3/09

lucky72 wrote:
i do not require you but it would be wrong to be the only person in the castle having fun so get ready and come one let's go *smiles*
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

benihime38 wrote:


lucky72 wrote:
i do not require you but it would be wrong to be the only person in the castle having fun so get ready and come one let's go *smiles*


(it's blank)
Posted 4/4/09

lucky72 wrote:


benihime38 wrote:


lucky72 wrote:
i do not require you but it would be wrong to be the only person in the castle having fun so get ready and come one let's go *smiles*


(it's blank)


rp mode off; gomen ne... my net went bonkers..


selene: but... sire, i have no... *looks down*
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

benihime38 wrote:

rp mode off; gomen ne... my net went bonkers..

selene: but... sire, i have no... *looks down*


what dress?
Posted 4/4/09

lucky72 wrote:
what dress?


selene:*blushes from embarrasment* hai...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.