First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Werewolf Den
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/26/09


"The only thing they might sense is that the winds picked up. I can make it rain if you wish any of our traces to be gone, Miyumi."
*Smiles warmly and pulls out small box*
"Tell me, do you like sweets?"
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/26/09


"Some of tthe wolves mayhave smelled that scented breeze."
*Face is blank*
"My apologizes."
Posted 3/26/09

lucky72 wrote:

hmmm? why are your eyes shifting around, what are you looking for?


i shook my head back and forth
Miyumi:Im sorry its just that MoonLight -gracefully put hand on her head-
heard that someone was comming for my head or u guys.
a second later Moonlight's soft cloak slid of my hands and Kawtsua
growled catiously.the two jumping infrount of me.I stared out my eyes back to
blue and green.Then switching back.I leaned down and whispered Calm
down you guys i can protect myself
.
The two whined and moved back
Posted 3/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



"The only thing they might sense is that the winds picked up. I can make it rain if you wish any of our traces to be gone, Miyumi."
*Smiles warmly and pulls out small box*
"Tell me, do you like sweets?"



i giggled.
Miyumi:i love sweets but not as much as Moonlight - winked at the queen and moonlight-
I saw Moonlight's eyes bugled out staring at the box.
Miyumi:little at a time?
Moonlight's head swiftly moved up and down
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



"Some of tthe wolves mayhave smelled that scented breeze."
*Face is blank*
"My apologizes."


it's ok * sits down and adjust mask* why would the ocean scent attract them here anyways? i tryed to hide my scnet on the wind as much as possible
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

kristythao wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

hmmm? why are your eyes shifting around, what are you looking for?


i shook my head back and forth
Miyumi:Im sorry its just that MoonLight -gracefully put hand on her head-
heard that someone was comming for my head or u guys.
a second later Moonlight's soft cloak slid of my hands and Kawtsua
growled catiously.the two jumping infrount of me.I stared out my eyes back to
blue and green.Then switching back.I leaned down and whispered Calm
down you guys i can protect myself
.
The two whined and moved back


*crouches down and looks at the wolves* don't worry i come in peace this time.
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/26/09


"I know, but I forgot how well a wolf's nose can smell."
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
it's ok my queen we'll be fine anyways, what's special about this wolf?
Posted 3/26/09

lucky72 wrote:


kristythao wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

hmmm? why are your eyes shifting around, what are you looking for?


i shook my head back and forth
Miyumi:Im sorry its just that MoonLight -gracefully put hand on her head-
heard that someone was comming for my head or u guys.
a second later Moonlight's soft cloak slid of my hands and Kawtsua
growled catiously.the two jumping infrount of me.I stared out my eyes back to
blue and green.Then switching back.I leaned down and whispered Calm
down you guys i can protect myself
.
The two whined and moved back


*crouches down and looks at the wolves* don't worry i come in peace this time.


Moonlight turned and looked supiously at him.
Miyumi:moonlight
Moonlight was startled by my vioce that it changed her back
to her human form.
Miyumi:Would you please go check ur room
- squinted my eyes at the door-
Moonlight:m-my room?But wat evidence can they find in their
Miyumi:You scent of blood from years ago
Katswa's eyes widened and turned to human
Katswa:U MEAN SHES THE GIRL OR WOLF THAT KILLED A WHOLE ARMY OF
A MILLION PEOPLE IN ONE DAY
Miyumi:Yes but she wont make the same mistake as before as the last time with the
-my mouth started to tremble as i stared at the king- wind vampire blood
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/26/09


*Sits with blank face and unfolds box, revealing tiny choclates shaped as fish and cookiesshaaped as stars whith swirling patterns of frosting on them*
"I'm afraid they won't be very good since I baked them but.....they are a gift for your kindness."
*Pushes the pile towards them*

Posted 3/26/09
Katswa:I dont like sweets- he made a face as apoligtic as possible-
Moonlight Whined.
Miyumi:-giggles- Go ahead gulf them down
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
*my eyes shift back and forth as i look at you guys while talking* why do you sound frightened?

20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/26/09


"Has she been mean? Has she been cruel?"
*Looks at you with blank face*
"This is a regular wolf,not influenced heavily by the alpha male. If you cut of the infected spot from a body, the body heals over and becomes pure and healthy again."
*places hand on his shoulder*
"Thay are not all bad. Some will fight to protect their leader, you must relise this. Would you not want your own kind to protect you? As a whole they are not bad, just some are evil.....like us."
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
(gtg dears, I'll be back later, hopefully.)
Posted 3/26/09

lucky72 wrote:

*my eyes shift back and forth as i look at you guys while talking* why do you sound frightened?



My eyes trembled and i hesitated.
Miyumi:You were becoming king that day and Moonlight killed
you father
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.