First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
SM Entertainment and YouTube
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
You know how artists/agencies whatever can ask youtube to mute out videos with their stuff?

How would you feel if SM did that? DBSK, SNSD, Suju, and Shinee...ect.... All mute, hot people, smiling awkwardly at you.

I'd be so angry, I'd probably get a headache.





1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / NYS
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
That'll be bad I wanna listen to it while watching not watch it mute.
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
easy. hunt them down and & kill them
JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youtube isnt the only video service, but i'll find ways to watch them elsewhere, if they mute out DBSK, BIG BANG etc, life would indeed SUCK!
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Belinda_rocks wrote:

easy. hunt them down and & kill them
JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youtube isnt the only video service, but i'll find ways to watch them elsewhere, if they mute out DBSK, BIG BANG etc, life would indeed SUCK!


when you think of changing your "JK!!!!" after they muted all the vids you like, try killing the youtube staff in there sleep
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

hikobuf wrote:


Belinda_rocks wrote:

easy. hunt them down and & kill them
JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youtube isnt the only video service, but i'll find ways to watch them elsewhere, if they mute out DBSK, BIG BANG etc, life would indeed SUCK!


when you think of changing your "JK!!!!" after they muted all the vids you like, try killing the youtube staff in there sleep



great idea.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Tokyo~haha i wish
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
they've been doing that lately cuz of the stupid soul called "copyright"
sooo stupid cuz for ppl who cant buy their cds they could watch it on youtube
if they keep doing this their going to loose ppl

36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

sasukelove22 wrote:

they've been doing that lately cuz of the stupid soul called "copyright"
sooo stupid cuz for ppl who cant buy their cds they could watch it on youtube
if they keep doing this their going to loose ppl



i don't think it's right for people to do that illegally too...i mean i do wanna watch it, but i wouldn't be complaining about it to them because it's their rights to do so. If they don't they don't receive money...i mean, yeah sure they're rich, but not the people and companies that are putting their music on sale...they're gonna go broke when no one buys them cause they're all online....
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Tokyo~haha i wish
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Totally_Rockin wrote:


sasukelove22 wrote:

they've been doing that lately cuz of the stupid soul called "copyright"
sooo stupid cuz for ppl who cant buy their cds they could watch it on youtube
if they keep doing this their going to loose ppl



i don't think it's right for people to do that illegally too...i mean i do wanna watch it, but i wouldn't be complaining about it to them because it's their rights to do so. If they don't they don't receive money...i mean, yeah sure they're rich, but not the people and companies that are putting their music on sale...they're gonna go broke when no one buys them cause they're all online....


thats true but i still think its not right, well ppl have their opinions =)

Posted 2/24/09
wtf they should D-I-E
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
OH! I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA! YOU SHOULD HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SONGS AND MV WHILE THEY WERE STILL UP! SO DON'T COMPLAIN! CAUSE REALLY, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Jay De Di Pan spe...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
c'mon because of youtube people like Marie Digby as well as Nothing Ever Lasts can have their own fans!! i think it is one of the ways to gain popularity!

so what? it just a video not an MP3 or something! they don't really sell MVs right? and what about some cds that are not available in your place? what do u expect for us to go all the way to Japan, Spain or whatever to buy it? if i am that rich i will but i am not!

plus some of it are TV shows! how do u expect people to watch Japanese TV show that are not available on9 in your own country in u are not Japanese?

they just freaking out too much!!! people can still share the video elsewhere not just youtube!
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
..... that'd be super lame.
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
damn! sm is so gay if he does that.
expect some crazy fangirls/fanboys to hunt his ass of.
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
it was a stupid thing happen. i'm not yet watching it but they try to removed some videos from youtube. same as happened to warner music group before.
753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / No where to be known
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
I'll bash their heads from behind with a baseball bat~! <33
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.