First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Forest
Royals
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Royals
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Jinx walked into the Forest, looking around absently but cautious if there were any threats
Posted 2/24/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

Jinx walked into the Forest, looking around absently but cautious if there were any threats


I walked into the forest and changed into my wolf form, I sniffed the air and grinned vampire... I began to run towards the scent.......

wolf form:

Royals
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09
Jinx quickly sensed there was a threat near by and her scythe was in her handas, waiting for the attack.

Jinx: (Minus the Dragon and fire in the background)
Posted 2/24/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

Jinx quickly sensed there was a threat near by and her scythe was in her handas, waiting for the attack.

Jinx: (Minus the Dragon and fire in the background)


I pushed past some bushes and saw the vamp. I changed into my human form and pulled out my gun.... I looked at her hmm your preety hot for a vamp..... I grinned to bad i have to kill you I said as i pointed the gun at her...


human form:

Royals
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09
"I've made Weapons out of Mutts Like you" She said smirking Darkly, Swinging her Scythe into a better grip
Posted 2/24/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

"I've made Weapons out of Mutts Like you" She said smirking Darking, Swinging her Scythe into a better grip


thats not very nice... I said as i fired a shot that blew a chuck out of her shoulder sending blood spraying into the air.....
Royals
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Her shoulder healed quickly "Well.." She said brushing past him at vampire speed and giving him a deep cut in the arm "Shooting someone is not very nice either" She said innocently
Posted 2/24/09
Fate was walking though the forest and smelled the blood of Jinx 'What has this girl gotten herself into?'
Posted 2/24/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

Her shoulder healed quickly "Well.." She said brushing past him at vampire speed and giving him a deep cut in the arm "Shooting someone is not very nice either" She said innocently


hmmm... true I said as i grabbed my arm trying to stop the bleeding. I took a deep breath, lunged forward, grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against a tree....
Royals
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
"Why do guys always slam girls against things?" She asked sarcastically before kneeing him in the stomach and getting out of his grip
Posted 2/24/09
Fate drew her two swords and got closer toward where Jinx's blood was coming from
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

"Why do guys always slam girls against things?" She asked sarcastically before kneeing him in the stomach and getting out of his grip


I pulled back my fist and punched Jinx i the face sending her skidding to the ground, I cracked my knuckles and grinned get up.....
Royals
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09
Jinx got up in a flash and let out a low growl before Pulling back one of her fist and appearing infront of him and punching him in the Face, sending him flying against a tree, she opened her mouth to sneer at him but caught the scent of Fate "Geez, shes gonna ruin my fun" Jinx pouted childishly
Posted 2/24/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

Jinx got up in a flash and let out a low growl before Pulling back one of her fist and appearing infront of him and punching him in the Face, sending him flying against a tree, she opened her mouth to sneer at him but caught the scent of Fate "Geez, shes gonna ruin my fun" Jinx pouted childishly


I shook my head and looked at the tree i had hit. The wood was all bent in and cracked damn you hit hard I said as i turned and face Jinx.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.