First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Forest
Posted 2/27/09
*bows head*
Just looking around....you?
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

vue123 wrote:

*bows head*
Just looking around....you?


*bows head in response*

"i was hoping to find some werewolves but, it seems that their are none. that's when i got your scent and decided to see who it was."
Posted 2/27/09
-wandering around, offduty-
Posted 2/27/09


Is that so....
*looks around*
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

vue123 wrote:



Is that so....
*looks around*


"do you sense somone else or is it just me?"
Posted 2/27/09
*nods head then waits looking around*
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

vue123 wrote:

*nods head then waits looking around*


"i'ts a vampire i think. but, i can't be to sure."
Posted 2/27/09
Yeah...a Vampire
*looks up at the sky*
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

vue123 wrote:

Yeah...a Vampire
*looks up at the sky*


*closes eyes and relaxes as the wind rushes on my face. trying to get the scent.
Posted 2/27/09

kisakutie wrote:

-wandering around, offduty-



*sighs then catches her secent*
She's not too far from here....
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

vue123 wrote:


kisakutie wrote:

-wandering around, offduty-



*sighs then catches her secent*
She's not too far from here....


"want to follow it? it might be fun."
Posted 2/27/09
-sees a pond with some shiny koi fish it-
~.~
Posted 2/27/09
If you want to...
*sticks her hands into her sleeves*
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

vue123 wrote:

If you want to...
*sticks her hands into her sleeves*


"i will ( i like meeting new people)though i don't know about you."
Posted 2/27/09
-looks at the water and makes a water ball which she uses to catch one of hte fish, then she takes hte fish enclosed in hte water and levitates out of hte pond while, using magic-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.