Created by rosebudpony
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who is your favorite president out of these?
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
Hmm, but I am just wondering why many voted for Obama. He's only been president for a short time, and he hasn't proven he isn't any good yet. I am just going to watch and find out! ^^
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09
Why did you add Obama? So far he didn't do anything except to spend another trillion dollars.
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

IsakuRain wrote:

Why did you add Obama? So far he didn't do anything except to spend another trillion dollars.


I just wanted to see how many misguided Americans are going to believe all the gibberish he is telling in his convincing ways. Look, he's already in 2nd place. Not very good...
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

rosebudpony wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Why did you add Obama? So far he didn't do anything except to spend another trillion dollars.


I just wanted to see how many misguided Americans are going to believe all the gibberish he is telling in his convincing ways. Look, he's already in 2nd place. Not very good...


Yeah I know what you mean. I read an article saying that he will be the most arrogant president ever. Hear read this article, it's from Glen beck and what did you mean by 2nd place?

GLENN: First I wanted to start with a couple of pieces of audio for you. America needs to -- you need to wake your friends up because they need to see how many times Barack Obama has not told us the truth. This guy is going to be the most arrogant President of the United States. I'm going to make a prediction, this is going to be the most corrupt presidency in the history of the United States and that's saying something, and I say that because his arrogance knows no bounds, his lies know no bounds and he is willing to say anything just to get elected because he believes he is right and so it doesn't matter. The ends justify the means. And the arrogance will only be contained when somebody turns in the media and says, "No, now, wait a minute; you're telling us a lie here. You're not telling us the truth." When you combine arrogance in a presidency which you don't need any more evidence than what Joe Biden said the other day when he said, "We're going to need your help because we're going to do something that appears to be wrong and you're going to look at the polls a year from now and you're going to say, how is it possible that this team is in the polls, and we're going to need your help to stand up because nobody's going to see this, what we're doing, as the right thing to do. But trust us, it's the right thing to do." I don't even know what he was talking about. I'd like to know that. But I'd also like to see somebody contain the arrogance of Joe Biden and Barack Obama that, I'm sorry, just because you say it's the right thing doesn't make it the right thing to do.

So here we have a guy who is not being challenged by the media, is being excused by the media and he's not telling the truth every step of the way. We have not just Barack Obama but people like Joe Biden, Christopher Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, I mean the left of the left already telling us "There's some rich people we're going to go after," already telling us and already putting into law a mandatory donation to ACORN, a mandatory donation to ACORN. Remember, people are challenging now whether churches -- and believe me, this is going to get strong. If Proposition 8 passes in California, there's going to be an outcry all across the country within the next few years of churches that read all of the scriptures, that churches that say marriage between a man and a woman is ordained by God as these churches must be shut down, these churches are hate mongering churches. It's coming.

So you have the unions, the teachers unions funding that movement out in California. The largest fundraiser out there is the teachers union. Why is the teachers union for that? Now, you've got another organization that is tax-exempt, ACORN, because they're nonpartisan. All that ACORN does is just register people. They're not in the bag for Barack Obama, of course not. They're nonpartisan. May I give you a couple of pieces of audio from a recent convention for ACORN. Listen to the speakers.

VOICE: This has been the worst presidency that this country has ever known, but that's all right because we're getting rid of his ass. He got to go.

VOICE: We're getting Obama for President (applause). Obama needs us, ACORN, but we need Obama, don't we?

GLENN: So here we have ACORN, a nonpartisan group, that is getting your tax dollars, moving right directly into the camp for Obama. You have the unions which are going to be 100 times stronger. When this congress comes through, look out; here come the unions. They are going to help us be pro growth. The same organizations that crippled America, they are going to help America be pro growth. Boy, you know, as I just said that, I thought to myself, how much longer is it I'm going to be able to say something as hateful as the unions, the people responsible for crippling American industry, are now going to be deemed pro growth. How much longer am I going to be able to say things like that?

The reason why I ask you how much longer am I going to be able to say things like that is because you've got something frightening happening in this country. You have people that are absolute zombies for Barack Obama. You know it and I know it when we started seeing people pass out. I want to play a piece of audio. This piece of audio has come out. It is from North Carolina. I'm not saying that Barack Obama has anything to do with this. It's his supporters that do. This is coming out of some sort of new age, dare I say cult, some hippie center in North Carolina. They've made a video, and I'm going to -- play the little video here and I want you to hear it, but I'm going to read what it says on the screen. Here we go. Go ahead and roll it, please.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

GLENN: Let's spend one minute a day envisioning Barack Obama, envisions Barack Obama as our President. Prepare your heart to fill with hope. Prepare your mind to embrace the change. Envision Barack's victorious election night. Envision Barack taking the oath of office. On inauguration day believe that this great moment in American history is already a reality. Say the words to yourself. Say the words to your family. Say the words to your friends and neighbors. Say those words to the world. Your vision is a sacred trust. You are a sanctuary of a sacred vision for a renewed America. Envision it. Say it. Feel it. Believe it. Make this our reality. Manifest Obama, America.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

GLENN: All right, stop. That is the -- we'll add a link to this at the end of the website, or send it out in the newsletter today. It's -- I find this to be frightening. The guy is a public servant, not a God. It's important also to know the words of the song that is being sung in the back. "Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. With Thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for you. It is you, Lord, who came to save the heart and soul of every man. It is you, Lord, to knows my weakness, who gives me strength with thine own hand. Lead me on, Lord, from temptation, purify me from within. Fill my heart, your holy spirit; take away all my sin." If you think that they're really singing to the Lord a new age center, you're right. It's just not the Lord we've been thinking about. It's Lord Barry, Barack Obama.

We are swinging so far left. Harry Belafonte now all of a sudden likes Colin Powell. He called him a house slave before but now it's okay. Harry Belafonte. Hugo Chavez has been meeting with Sean Penn this week. They have been going over a gas pipeline. Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez. Louis Farrakhan said there's a new beginning for the nation of Islam right around the corner. He stressed unity among religions while still preaching a message of black empowerment, black empowerment. I want you to remember Louis Farrakhan and the nation of Islam believe that all white people come from the devil. He said in a rare public event on Sunday that there was a new beginning for the Chicago-based movement. Farrakhan covered topics including immigration, public schools, violence, morality. He vaguely referred to the presidential election but did not specifically mention either of the candidates. He says, "Look how we become so divided, so hateful while claiming the same creator." The man who says white people come from the devil wonders how we have become such a hateful and divided nation. He said black people must stop seeing themselves as inferior and whites must stop seeing themselves as superior. He added that black Muslims have got to keep going our own way. Our brothers and sisters are South America are not trying to take your jobs. They're just trying to survive. Our mission is to help bring in a government of peace.

By the way, this is the same man that said just a couple of weeks ago, Dan, do you have Louis Farrakhan from a couple of moments ago where Louis Farrakhan was talking about Barack Obama and was talking about how the Messiah speaks, how the Messiah speaks, the children will listen, and he found it interesting that Barack Obama had a lot of people who were youth? Do you have it by any chance? All right.

Then one other thing I just want to throw your way. Oliver Stone's movie "W." Oliver Stone's been making movies for a long time. Hollywood will always make stupid movies but we have Sean Penn in Venezuela; we have the movie "W" out. Do you know who financed the movie "W"? As you are going out to see it, because it's just a stupid movie, do you know who financed the movie "W"? A country we used to like to call Red China. Communist China financed the movie "W." You can think whatever you want about the movie. You can think whatever you want about George W. Bush. You can think whatever you want about Oliver Stone, but the movie was financed with money from China. Does this not matter anymore? Does it not matter that we have Sean Penn going and saying, "You know what, Hugo Chavez actually, he's more good than he is bad," going for a second time, that Hollywood is going down there, that we are about to elect at best our first socialist President. Does it make a difference to anyone that Louis Farrakhan is calling for peace and a presidency of peace and he thinks hope and a turn right around the corner is coming, a turn for Islam and the nation of Islam. Let me just play his words here. He didn't mention anything last Sunday, but a couple of Sundays ago here's what he said to a crowd.

FARRAKHAN: You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change and that is why Barack has captured the youth and he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.

GLENN: Boy, the Messiah is absolutely speaking. I truly believe that. Does it not matter that we're about to elect a guy who says he's not really tied in to ACORN, yet he is. Does it matter that anyone in congress says that ACORN is a nonpolitical event and a tax-exempt organization that is just trying to do good for the political system and yet we hear their speeches and they say what I played for you at the beginning of this hour. Does it not matter to your friends?
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

IsakuRain wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Why did you add Obama? So far he didn't do anything except to spend another trillion dollars.


I just wanted to see how many misguided Americans are going to believe all the gibberish he is telling in his convincing ways. Look, he's already in 2nd place. Not very good...


Yeah I know what you mean. I read an article saying that he will be the most arrogant president ever. Hear read this article, it's from Glen beck and what did you mean by 2nd place?

GLENN: First I wanted to start with a couple of pieces of audio for you. America needs to -- you need to wake your friends up because they need to see how many times Barack Obama has not told us the truth. This guy is going to be the most arrogant President of the United States. I'm going to make a prediction, this is going to be the most corrupt presidency in the history of the United States and that's saying something, and I say that because his arrogance knows no bounds, his lies know no bounds and he is willing to say anything just to get elected because he believes he is right and so it doesn't matter. The ends justify the means. And the arrogance will only be contained when somebody turns in the media and says, "No, now, wait a minute; you're telling us a lie here. You're not telling us the truth." When you combine arrogance in a presidency which you don't need any more evidence than what Joe Biden said the other day when he said, "We're going to need your help because we're going to do something that appears to be wrong and you're going to look at the polls a year from now and you're going to say, how is it possible that this team is in the polls, and we're going to need your help to stand up because nobody's going to see this, what we're doing, as the right thing to do. But trust us, it's the right thing to do." I don't even know what he was talking about. I'd like to know that. But I'd also like to see somebody contain the arrogance of Joe Biden and Barack Obama that, I'm sorry, just because you say it's the right thing doesn't make it the right thing to do.

So here we have a guy who is not being challenged by the media, is being excused by the media and he's not telling the truth every step of the way. We have not just Barack Obama but people like Joe Biden, Christopher Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, I mean the left of the left already telling us "There's some rich people we're going to go after," already telling us and already putting into law a mandatory donation to ACORN, a mandatory donation to ACORN. Remember, people are challenging now whether churches -- and believe me, this is going to get strong. If Proposition 8 passes in California, there's going to be an outcry all across the country within the next few years of churches that read all of the scriptures, that churches that say marriage between a man and a woman is ordained by God as these churches must be shut down, these churches are hate mongering churches. It's coming.

So you have the unions, the teachers unions funding that movement out in California. The largest fundraiser out there is the teachers union. Why is the teachers union for that? Now, you've got another organization that is tax-exempt, ACORN, because they're nonpartisan. All that ACORN does is just register people. They're not in the bag for Barack Obama, of course not. They're nonpartisan. May I give you a couple of pieces of audio from a recent convention for ACORN. Listen to the speakers.

VOICE: This has been the worst presidency that this country has ever known, but that's all right because we're getting rid of his ass. He got to go.

VOICE: We're getting Obama for President (applause). Obama needs us, ACORN, but we need Obama, don't we?

GLENN: So here we have ACORN, a nonpartisan group, that is getting your tax dollars, moving right directly into the camp for Obama. You have the unions which are going to be 100 times stronger. When this congress comes through, look out; here come the unions. They are going to help us be pro growth. The same organizations that crippled America, they are going to help America be pro growth. Boy, you know, as I just said that, I thought to myself, how much longer is it I'm going to be able to say something as hateful as the unions, the people responsible for crippling American industry, are now going to be deemed pro growth. How much longer am I going to be able to say things like that?

The reason why I ask you how much longer am I going to be able to say things like that is because you've got something frightening happening in this country. You have people that are absolute zombies for Barack Obama. You know it and I know it when we started seeing people pass out. I want to play a piece of audio. This piece of audio has come out. It is from North Carolina. I'm not saying that Barack Obama has anything to do with this. It's his supporters that do. This is coming out of some sort of new age, dare I say cult, some hippie center in North Carolina. They've made a video, and I'm going to -- play the little video here and I want you to hear it, but I'm going to read what it says on the screen. Here we go. Go ahead and roll it, please.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

GLENN: Let's spend one minute a day envisioning Barack Obama, envisions Barack Obama as our President. Prepare your heart to fill with hope. Prepare your mind to embrace the change. Envision Barack's victorious election night. Envision Barack taking the oath of office. On inauguration day believe that this great moment in American history is already a reality. Say the words to yourself. Say the words to your family. Say the words to your friends and neighbors. Say those words to the world. Your vision is a sacred trust. You are a sanctuary of a sacred vision for a renewed America. Envision it. Say it. Feel it. Believe it. Make this our reality. Manifest Obama, America.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

GLENN: All right, stop. That is the -- we'll add a link to this at the end of the website, or send it out in the newsletter today. It's -- I find this to be frightening. The guy is a public servant, not a God. It's important also to know the words of the song that is being sung in the back. "Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. With Thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for you. It is you, Lord, who came to save the heart and soul of every man. It is you, Lord, to knows my weakness, who gives me strength with thine own hand. Lead me on, Lord, from temptation, purify me from within. Fill my heart, your holy spirit; take away all my sin." If you think that they're really singing to the Lord a new age center, you're right. It's just not the Lord we've been thinking about. It's Lord Barry, Barack Obama.

We are swinging so far left. Harry Belafonte now all of a sudden likes Colin Powell. He called him a house slave before but now it's okay. Harry Belafonte. Hugo Chavez has been meeting with Sean Penn this week. They have been going over a gas pipeline. Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez. Louis Farrakhan said there's a new beginning for the nation of Islam right around the corner. He stressed unity among religions while still preaching a message of black empowerment, black empowerment. I want you to remember Louis Farrakhan and the nation of Islam believe that all white people come from the devil. He said in a rare public event on Sunday that there was a new beginning for the Chicago-based movement. Farrakhan covered topics including immigration, public schools, violence, morality. He vaguely referred to the presidential election but did not specifically mention either of the candidates. He says, "Look how we become so divided, so hateful while claiming the same creator." The man who says white people come from the devil wonders how we have become such a hateful and divided nation. He said black people must stop seeing themselves as inferior and whites must stop seeing themselves as superior. He added that black Muslims have got to keep going our own way. Our brothers and sisters are South America are not trying to take your jobs. They're just trying to survive. Our mission is to help bring in a government of peace.

By the way, this is the same man that said just a couple of weeks ago, Dan, do you have Louis Farrakhan from a couple of moments ago where Louis Farrakhan was talking about Barack Obama and was talking about how the Messiah speaks, how the Messiah speaks, the children will listen, and he found it interesting that Barack Obama had a lot of people who were youth? Do you have it by any chance? All right.

Then one other thing I just want to throw your way. Oliver Stone's movie "W." Oliver Stone's been making movies for a long time. Hollywood will always make stupid movies but we have Sean Penn in Venezuela; we have the movie "W" out. Do you know who financed the movie "W"? As you are going out to see it, because it's just a stupid movie, do you know who financed the movie "W"? A country we used to like to call Red China. Communist China financed the movie "W." You can think whatever you want about the movie. You can think whatever you want about George W. Bush. You can think whatever you want about Oliver Stone, but the movie was financed with money from China. Does this not matter anymore? Does it not matter that we have Sean Penn going and saying, "You know what, Hugo Chavez actually, he's more good than he is bad," going for a second time, that Hollywood is going down there, that we are about to elect at best our first socialist President. Does it make a difference to anyone that Louis Farrakhan is calling for peace and a presidency of peace and he thinks hope and a turn right around the corner is coming, a turn for Islam and the nation of Islam. Let me just play his words here. He didn't mention anything last Sunday, but a couple of Sundays ago here's what he said to a crowd.

FARRAKHAN: You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change and that is why Barack has captured the youth and he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.

GLENN: Boy, the Messiah is absolutely speaking. I truly believe that. Does it not matter that we're about to elect a guy who says he's not really tied in to ACORN, yet he is. Does it matter that anyone in congress says that ACORN is a nonpolitical event and a tax-exempt organization that is just trying to do good for the political system and yet we hear their speeches and they say what I played for you at the beginning of this hour. Does it not matter to your friends?


I'm glad someone here agrees with me. What I meant by when I said he was in 2nd, I meant most popular in the poll. Right after I created my poll, I voted for Ronald Regan. Right after my vote, I already saw one for Obama. I thought to myself, "Poor misguided people."
I'm still young and can't understand all about why the crazy left thinks this way, but I know dark times are ahead. I think something about a "Return" people have been looking forward to since a very long time ago might happen.
I agree with Glenn Beck. I always look forward to watching him on Fox News every time I can. I wish I had more to say right now. It's already midnight..
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
I voted for Obama, but after thinking a little, I think George Washington is the best, because without him, The United States would be COMPLETELY different, and maybe a little flurked up. Plus, we've only had Obama for a month, so why is his name up there anyways? Lol?
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

rosebudpony wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Why did you add Obama? So far he didn't do anything except to spend another trillion dollars.


I just wanted to see how many misguided Americans are going to believe all the gibberish he is telling in his convincing ways. Look, he's already in 2nd place. Not very good...


Yeah I know what you mean. I read an article saying that he will be the most arrogant president ever. Hear read this article, it's from Glen beck and what did you mean by 2nd place?

GLENN: First I wanted to start with a couple of pieces of audio for you. America needs to -- you need to wake your friends up because they need to see how many times Barack Obama has not told us the truth. This guy is going to be the most arrogant President of the United States. I'm going to make a prediction, this is going to be the most corrupt presidency in the history of the United States and that's saying something, and I say that because his arrogance knows no bounds, his lies know no bounds and he is willing to say anything just to get elected because he believes he is right and so it doesn't matter. The ends justify the means. And the arrogance will only be contained when somebody turns in the media and says, "No, now, wait a minute; you're telling us a lie here. You're not telling us the truth." When you combine arrogance in a presidency which you don't need any more evidence than what Joe Biden said the other day when he said, "We're going to need your help because we're going to do something that appears to be wrong and you're going to look at the polls a year from now and you're going to say, how is it possible that this team is in the polls, and we're going to need your help to stand up because nobody's going to see this, what we're doing, as the right thing to do. But trust us, it's the right thing to do." I don't even know what he was talking about. I'd like to know that. But I'd also like to see somebody contain the arrogance of Joe Biden and Barack Obama that, I'm sorry, just because you say it's the right thing doesn't make it the right thing to do.

So here we have a guy who is not being challenged by the media, is being excused by the media and he's not telling the truth every step of the way. We have not just Barack Obama but people like Joe Biden, Christopher Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, I mean the left of the left already telling us "There's some rich people we're going to go after," already telling us and already putting into law a mandatory donation to ACORN, a mandatory donation to ACORN. Remember, people are challenging now whether churches -- and believe me, this is going to get strong. If Proposition 8 passes in California, there's going to be an outcry all across the country within the next few years of churches that read all of the scriptures, that churches that say marriage between a man and a woman is ordained by God as these churches must be shut down, these churches are hate mongering churches. It's coming.

So you have the unions, the teachers unions funding that movement out in California. The largest fundraiser out there is the teachers union. Why is the teachers union for that? Now, you've got another organization that is tax-exempt, ACORN, because they're nonpartisan. All that ACORN does is just register people. They're not in the bag for Barack Obama, of course not. They're nonpartisan. May I give you a couple of pieces of audio from a recent convention for ACORN. Listen to the speakers.

VOICE: This has been the worst presidency that this country has ever known, but that's all right because we're getting rid of his ass. He got to go.

VOICE: We're getting Obama for President (applause). Obama needs us, ACORN, but we need Obama, don't we?

GLENN: So here we have ACORN, a nonpartisan group, that is getting your tax dollars, moving right directly into the camp for Obama. You have the unions which are going to be 100 times stronger. When this congress comes through, look out; here come the unions. They are going to help us be pro growth. The same organizations that crippled America, they are going to help America be pro growth. Boy, you know, as I just said that, I thought to myself, how much longer is it I'm going to be able to say something as hateful as the unions, the people responsible for crippling American industry, are now going to be deemed pro growth. How much longer am I going to be able to say things like that?

The reason why I ask you how much longer am I going to be able to say things like that is because you've got something frightening happening in this country. You have people that are absolute zombies for Barack Obama. You know it and I know it when we started seeing people pass out. I want to play a piece of audio. This piece of audio has come out. It is from North Carolina. I'm not saying that Barack Obama has anything to do with this. It's his supporters that do. This is coming out of some sort of new age, dare I say cult, some hippie center in North Carolina. They've made a video, and I'm going to -- play the little video here and I want you to hear it, but I'm going to read what it says on the screen. Here we go. Go ahead and roll it, please.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

GLENN: Let's spend one minute a day envisioning Barack Obama, envisions Barack Obama as our President. Prepare your heart to fill with hope. Prepare your mind to embrace the change. Envision Barack's victorious election night. Envision Barack taking the oath of office. On inauguration day believe that this great moment in American history is already a reality. Say the words to yourself. Say the words to your family. Say the words to your friends and neighbors. Say those words to the world. Your vision is a sacred trust. You are a sanctuary of a sacred vision for a renewed America. Envision it. Say it. Feel it. Believe it. Make this our reality. Manifest Obama, America.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

GLENN: All right, stop. That is the -- we'll add a link to this at the end of the website, or send it out in the newsletter today. It's -- I find this to be frightening. The guy is a public servant, not a God. It's important also to know the words of the song that is being sung in the back. "Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. With Thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for you. It is you, Lord, who came to save the heart and soul of every man. It is you, Lord, to knows my weakness, who gives me strength with thine own hand. Lead me on, Lord, from temptation, purify me from within. Fill my heart, your holy spirit; take away all my sin." If you think that they're really singing to the Lord a new age center, you're right. It's just not the Lord we've been thinking about. It's Lord Barry, Barack Obama.

We are swinging so far left. Harry Belafonte now all of a sudden likes Colin Powell. He called him a house slave before but now it's okay. Harry Belafonte. Hugo Chavez has been meeting with Sean Penn this week. They have been going over a gas pipeline. Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez. Louis Farrakhan said there's a new beginning for the nation of Islam right around the corner. He stressed unity among religions while still preaching a message of black empowerment, black empowerment. I want you to remember Louis Farrakhan and the nation of Islam believe that all white people come from the devil. He said in a rare public event on Sunday that there was a new beginning for the Chicago-based movement. Farrakhan covered topics including immigration, public schools, violence, morality. He vaguely referred to the presidential election but did not specifically mention either of the candidates. He says, "Look how we become so divided, so hateful while claiming the same creator." The man who says white people come from the devil wonders how we have become such a hateful and divided nation. He said black people must stop seeing themselves as inferior and whites must stop seeing themselves as superior. He added that black Muslims have got to keep going our own way. Our brothers and sisters are South America are not trying to take your jobs. They're just trying to survive. Our mission is to help bring in a government of peace.

By the way, this is the same man that said just a couple of weeks ago, Dan, do you have Louis Farrakhan from a couple of moments ago where Louis Farrakhan was talking about Barack Obama and was talking about how the Messiah speaks, how the Messiah speaks, the children will listen, and he found it interesting that Barack Obama had a lot of people who were youth? Do you have it by any chance? All right.

Then one other thing I just want to throw your way. Oliver Stone's movie "W." Oliver Stone's been making movies for a long time. Hollywood will always make stupid movies but we have Sean Penn in Venezuela; we have the movie "W" out. Do you know who financed the movie "W"? As you are going out to see it, because it's just a stupid movie, do you know who financed the movie "W"? A country we used to like to call Red China. Communist China financed the movie "W." You can think whatever you want about the movie. You can think whatever you want about George W. Bush. You can think whatever you want about Oliver Stone, but the movie was financed with money from China. Does this not matter anymore? Does it not matter that we have Sean Penn going and saying, "You know what, Hugo Chavez actually, he's more good than he is bad," going for a second time, that Hollywood is going down there, that we are about to elect at best our first socialist President. Does it make a difference to anyone that Louis Farrakhan is calling for peace and a presidency of peace and he thinks hope and a turn right around the corner is coming, a turn for Islam and the nation of Islam. Let me just play his words here. He didn't mention anything last Sunday, but a couple of Sundays ago here's what he said to a crowd.

FARRAKHAN: You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change and that is why Barack has captured the youth and he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.

GLENN: Boy, the Messiah is absolutely speaking. I truly believe that. Does it not matter that we're about to elect a guy who says he's not really tied in to ACORN, yet he is. Does it matter that anyone in congress says that ACORN is a nonpolitical event and a tax-exempt organization that is just trying to do good for the political system and yet we hear their speeches and they say what I played for you at the beginning of this hour. Does it not matter to your friends?


I'm glad someone here agrees with me. What I meant by when I said he was in 2nd, I meant most popular in the poll. Right after I created my poll, I voted for Ronald Regan. Right after my vote, I already saw one for Obama. I thought to myself, "Poor misguided people."
I'm still young and can't understand all about why the crazy left thinks this way, but I know dark times are ahead. I think something about a "Return" people have been looking forward to since a very long time ago might happen.
I agree with Glenn Beck. I always look forward to watching him on Fox News every time I can. I wish I had more to say right now. It's already midnight..


Thank You. Thank you so much. I totally agree with you. Yeah Glenn Beck is really a great guy. Thing is if I lived in the states I would have been a Republican and would have voted for Mike Huckabee but since he lost, I would have voted for John McCain. The reason is because he's the one with the most experience and because he gave up his life fighting for our country; for our freedom. So if anyone deserves a seat in the office it should be him. Also I don't want more government control... I want less government control. I'm also a Christian-Baptist so I also have my morals. I disagree with Abortion and same-sex marriage.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.