First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Have You Ever Got High?
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
yes, i was fourteen.
i didn't think it was that fun.
i've only had a few fun times being high.

i havent smoked in the longest time, and i really don't want to.
Posted 2/24/09

tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

No. You?


Really? You've never gotten high?


Never. Why would I?


Oh, Idk. You just sort of have that stereotypical pothead look. I think it's the pseudo-fro.
Posted 2/24/09
u-uh
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

No. You?


Really? You've never gotten high?


Never. Why would I?


Oh, Idk. You just sort of have that stereotypical pothead look. I think it's the pseudo-fro.


=[ I'm never gonna take drugs.
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where your not at...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
yep i been high a lot, i love getting stoned
Posted 2/24/09

tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

No. You?


Really? You've never gotten high?


Never. Why would I?


Oh, Idk. You just sort of have that stereotypical pothead look. I think it's the pseudo-fro.


=[ I'm never gonna take drugs.


Okay, I applaud you on the way you're leading your life in that regard.
I actually have gotten high before back in high school. And yesterday...
Posted 2/24/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

No. You?


Really? You've never gotten high?


Never. Why would I?


Oh, Idk. You just sort of have that stereotypical pothead look. I think it's the pseudo-fro.


=[ I'm never gonna take drugs.


Okay, I applaud you on the way you're leading your life in that regard.
I actually have gotten high before back in high school. And yesterday...


Marijuana?
Why do ya do it anyways?
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
nope.
I hate the loss of control.
W/e for anyone else, as long as it's always in the basement of the apartment or outside and not in my room.
that shit smells like arse most of the time.
Posted 2/24/09

tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

No. You?


Really? You've never gotten high?


Never. Why would I?


Oh, Idk. You just sort of have that stereotypical pothead look. I think it's the pseudo-fro.


=[ I'm never gonna take drugs.


Okay, I applaud you on the way you're leading your life in that regard.
I actually have gotten high before back in high school. And yesterday...


Marijuana?
Why do ya do it anyways?


Yeah.
I don't know, really.
When I'm writing it seems to help (as odd as that sounds).
Posted 2/24/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

No. You?


Really? You've never gotten high?


Never. Why would I?


Oh, Idk. You just sort of have that stereotypical pothead look. I think it's the pseudo-fro.


=[ I'm never gonna take drugs.


Okay, I applaud you on the way you're leading your life in that regard.
I actually have gotten high before back in high school. And yesterday...


Marijuana?
Why do ya do it anyways?


Yeah.
I don't know, really.
When I'm writing it seems to help (as odd as that sounds).


Oh. A lot of my friends do weed. One of them got expelled for having it on him. Another got caught smoking it in school and didn't though =.=
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Yes, several times with different substances. Sometimes its been fun, other times not. Not sure what you're looking for.
Posted 2/24/09


Wait... the guy who was actually caught smoking the weed didn't get expelled but the one who was only holding did?
That's stupid.
Posted 2/24/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:



Wait... the guy who was actually caught smoking the weed didn't get expelled but the one who was only holding did?
That's stupid.


Yeh =\ It was stupid. He wasn't dealing it. =|
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
yes! I have a couple of times...... (it's not a habit/addiction)
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
No... those Anti-Drug classes at my school really do work huh? Lol. I find no reason to have to get high, and some people say "for fun" but you know.. there are safer ways to have fun. But my neighbor has a marijuana plant growing in his room (or used to)... he was talking about plants or something, I thought he was into botany.. but yeah, it turned out he was getting high. :\
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.