First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply !!Suggestion!!
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09
Have any ideas on how we can improve the !!Bleach!!Roleplay!! Group?
(ie. Changing the profile, Having a group location,Compitision,,group song etc.)

Tell us here, on how we can make this group even better~!!


Being active minna san..we can disscus our ideas here~!!!
Posted 3/28/09
i think u guys should have games and interest the guests instead of having just a roleplay..................................and i think u should have questions for the ppl......about bleach.............................i wonder if this suggestion might help...i hope it does *smiles*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

BloodySaphire wrote:

i think u guys should have games and interest the guests instead of having just a roleplay..................................and i think u should have questions for the ppl......about bleach.............................i wonder if this suggestion might help...i hope it does *smiles*


i see....
why don't u try to make some forum topic??
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

i see....
why don't u try to make some forum topic??


ohaiyo, minna-san.^^ why don't we try a roleplay forum topic. That was we can rp our characters.^^
Posted 4/23/09
how about a topic about coupkes of character in bleach
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

i see....
why don't u try to make some forum topic??


ohaiyo, minna-san.^^ why don't we try a roleplay forum topic. That was we can rp our characters.^^


NOW you can rp-ing here!!!!!
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

inoue_ wrote:

how about a topic about coupkes of character in bleach


you can make it if you want!! so wht r you waiting for??
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

i see....
why don't u try to make some forum topic??


ohaiyo, minna-san.^^ why don't we try a roleplay forum topic. That was we can rp our characters.^^


NOW you can rp-ing here!!!!!


Oh... well, no one was ro-ing, so I thought that we could make a separate forum... gomene for the mix up.
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
is it allowed that more than 1 person can roleplay the same character??
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09


i see...sorry bout tht...so if you want to rp-ing here you can start it now..^__^
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

i see...sorry bout tht...so if you want to rp-ing here you can start it now..^__^


Ok.^^ I'll start now.^^

Renji: *shunpoes across the roof tops towards 6th division*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

i see...sorry bout tht...so if you want to rp-ing here you can start it now..^__^


Ok.^^ I'll start now.^^

Renji: *shunpoes across the roof tops towards 6th division*


thnk ya...ypu can also make new forum topic here..like 6th division ,7th division...
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

i see...sorry bout tht...so if you want to rp-ing here you can start it now..^__^


Ok.^^ I'll start now.^^

Renji: *shunpoes across the roof tops towards 6th division*


thnk ya...ypu can also make new forum topic here..like 6th division ,7th division...


Mkay, i'll do that instead.^^ Thanks!^^
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Have any ideas on how we can improve the !!Bleach!!Roleplay!! Group?
(ie. Changing the profile, Having a group location,Compitision,,group song etc.)

Tell us here, on how we can make this group even better~!!


Being active minna san..we can disscus our ideas here~!!!


how about play games so that we can increase our CR points as well as the group's CR points^^
i'll post a game yah.. (juz got the idea from a BLEACH fan group)
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/4/09


Okie dokie!!! ya can start it~!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.