First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply avatar requests !
Creator
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Belgium, Antwerp
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 4/26/09
Avatar requests now open !

form:




mod list :






Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09
Name: michiyo
Username: kaede_fuyou
Size: thin and tall
extra: brushes and anything cute
Picture:




thank you ^^
Moderator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

kaede_fuyou wrote:

Name: michiyo
Username: kaede_fuyou
Size: thin and tall
extra: brushes and anything cute
Picture:




thank you ^^


pending Sakura2356
Member
16342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Moroccan ^~^
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Name: Hanane
Username: hanane123
Size: thin and tall
extra: brushes and something cute
Picture:

Moderator
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

hanane123 wrote:

Name: Hanane
Username: hanane123
Size: thin and tall
extra: brushes and something cute
Picture:



done^ - ^

if theres anything you want changed just say so^ - ^
Member
16342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Moroccan ^~^
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
thanx i love it i want an other avatar if you can with other picture =)
it's a little small ^^"


30018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In WonderLand....♥
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09
Name: Miyako
Username: AngelSelma
Size: ("thin and tall") : Thin And Tall
extra: (brushes...): Brushes and anything thats cute
Picture: (in spoiler!)

Moderator
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

hanane123 wrote:

thanx i love it i want an other avatar if you can with other picture =)
it's a little small ^^"




waaahhh sowwy but that's just a little too small>3<could you please pick another picture?^ - ^
Member
16342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Moroccan ^~^
Offline
Posted 3/4/09


cutestrawberry wrote:


hanane123 wrote:

thanx i love it i want an other avatar if you can with other picture =)
it's a little small ^^"




waaahhh sowwy but that's just a little too small>3<could you please pick another picture?^ - ^


ok sorry !!
i want these pictures

Posted 3/21/09
Name: cutestrawberry
Username:kuromi_
Size:thin and tall
extra: anything cute
Picture:
Posted 3/21/09
This is for my friend

Name: cutestrawberry
Username: vampire_pleasures
Size:thin and tall
extra: anything thats cute
Picture:
Posted 3/21/09
Name:Jasmine
Username:cutie-rose
Size: ("thin and tall")tall n thin
extra: (brushes...)anything that kawaii
Picture: (in spoiler!)
12745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Name: amu-chan
Username:blue_girl2
Size: thin and tall
extra: anything
Picture:
Posted 3/21/09
Name: leigh
Username: miangela
Size: thin and tall
extra: brushes.
Picture:


can cutestrawberry make it?
Member
2922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / graveyard
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
name :klaude
uwername :klaudiasama2000
size :thin and small
extra :anything good
pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.