First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Code Geass Anime Discussion
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in yuri hell
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/13/09

peggyteo wrote:

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion and R2 is NICE!!! Highly recommended...

Just finish watch recently ~~~


i'm agree!!!! i think the driver was Lulu...... i was crying like "Nooo,lelouch died!!!" then that last scene!!! C.C is talking to lelouch! who else!!
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
Spoiler
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
According to the story line, you loose your geass when you get the code of immortality. C.C. would have died instantly if Lelouch took her code. It was pointed out that he might have taken his fathers code when he touched him before he destroyed his mom and and dad in the world of C. He used his geass after wards, so If he is still alive that contradicts facts given in the anime. And I heard somewhere that the writers announced he really died, but i don't think a rumor could be considered conclusive evidence. Just my disscussion on the ending.
6295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ------->BeSiDe YoU
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
Well.... even though this series is amazing...

and even though we found out lulu is still alive...

it's the end . . .

Britannia has its new emperor....

and nunally is in a safe place now...( i think)

but it would be happier if there is season 3 ....

still waiting even there's none...
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In your Mind!
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
Then britannia lost its emperor and the world became a better place
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

jayman20086 wrote:

*
*
*
*
*

*
*
Spoiler
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
According to the story line, you loose your geass when you get the code of immortality. C.C. would have died instantly if Lelouch took her code. It was pointed out that he might have taken his fathers code when he touched him before he destroyed his mom and and dad in the world of C. He used his geass after wards, so If he is still alive that contradicts facts given in the anime. And I heard somewhere that the writers announced he really died, but i don't think a rumor could be considered conclusive evidence. Just my disscussion on the ending.


Member
2049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
Code Geass was so good!! I just finished watching it and god i cried a lot ...all that sacrifice...but he survived!! He was the one driving the cart!! yay!!!
Member
34583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
ummm I'm sorry to burst bubbles here, but Lelouch is dead. At the end C.C was talking to herself. In the end Lelouch realized he wasn't alone he had C.C the whole time hence the "it's not so accurate"

This was also reported by sunrise, if you search the forum someone has posted the link to an interview with the creator.
2591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In your heart~_~
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
lelouch is now officialy alive just watched last ep of code g in english in HD and zoomed in on guy on the carrige , couldnt phisicaly tell it was lelouch but i did see he was smiling ... that may see insignificant but it is not
Posted 6/18/09

fang66 wrote:

lelouch is now officialy alive just watched last ep of code g in english in HD and zoomed in on guy on the carrige , couldnt phisicaly tell it was lelouch but i did see he was smiling ... that may see insignificant but it is not


I don't know which version you watched, but in the real episode, the cart driver's face isn't shown at all; it's being masked by the white cloth. There are fake/photoshopped versions of the ending; if they show any part of the driver's face, then it's fake.

I'm still perplexed by the ending, and I don't really mind whether or not Lelouch is alive; either one works. Unfortunately, Sunrise left us with an ambiguous answer.



3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / thats a secret!
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

beyukii wrote:


peggyteo wrote:

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion and R2 is NICE!!! Highly recommended...

Just finish watch recently ~~~


i'm agree!!!! i think the driver was Lulu...... i was crying like "Nooo,lelouch died!!!" then that last scene!!! C.C is talking to lelouch! who else!!


I Cried too!!!!! I tried to hide the tears from my sister who was watching with me. I clapped at the end of it. But Yeah I think Lelouch is dead
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / thats a secret!
Offline
Posted 6/20/09
Oh my...I think Lelouch is alive! wait...I really dunno!!! I watched this one thing on youtube and it explained everything. I think he is alive now. It's called

Code Geass - Lelouch is alive *spoilers for last ep*

It makes me believe he is alive. Either way This show is the greatest!!!!!!!
Member
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Good Qn.... For m...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09
Hmmm, i guess its a qn of what you believe in....

To me,I believe he is alive,
since Lelouch Vi Britannia killed his father by ordering the "gods" to do his dirty work, he has obtained the code from Charles Vi Britannia. As you know, CVB grabbed LVB's neck just before he got absorbed by C's world, which is ample opportunity to pass the code to LVB. And LVB has the highest level geass encompassing both of his eyes, which seems to be the only requirement to obtain the code.
However, you can argue that LVB still had his geass when he assumed control over britannia. But, if you recall, the way CC received her code from the nun was when the nun forcefully gave her the code, and killed CC in order for the code to integrate fully. This is even better shown in the case of Charles vi Britannia, when LVB ordered his death twice. CVB killed himself the 1st time, and he died for a little while before rising back from the dead. Realise that after he died, he lost his geass and the code set in, making him invulnerable to any geass and physical damage, which later allowing him to move in and out of C's world FREELY like CC could.
(Please do not consider that the code donor has to kill himself in order for this to work...cause VV didn't die from giving his code, he died from his wounds)
Therefore, in order for LVB to become immortal, he must 1st DIE! And what better way to do it than to get stabbed in front of everyone to succeed in achieve a world which Nunnally could live in freely. Realise that earlier I said that the scene of Lelouch vi Britannia's death in this world was the sacrifice he needed to make the world progress to "world peace". To me, the "sacrifice" was the best SCHEME he had pulled off yet!!! The only sacrifice he needed to pull was to never show his face in public or politics ever again!
CC was praying in the chapel, hoping that his big magic show would grant him Immortality and NOT FOR HIS DEATH!! This is because they do not fully know how the code would set in as all the data had been wiped during the attack on the GEASS order. This is why LVB would have thought of the best way to die "If I truly die and not become Immortal, it would only be once. So might as well make my death (hopefully not my only one) meaningful to the creation of a better world for my sis."
Posted 6/24/09

lord_chaos_doom wrote:

Hmmm, i guess its a qn of what you believe in....

To me,I believe he is alive,
since Lelouch Vi Britannia killed his father by ordering the "gods" to do his dirty work, he has obtained the code from Charles Vi Britannia. As you know, CVB grabbed LVB's neck just before he got absorbed by C's world, which is ample opportunity to pass the code to LVB. And LVB has the highest level geass encompassing both of his eyes, which seems to be the only requirement to obtain the code.
However, you can argue that LVB still had his geass when he assumed control over britannia. But, if you recall, the way CC received her code from the nun was when the nun forcefully gave her the code, and killed CC in order for the code to integrate fully. This is even better shown in the case of Charles vi Britannia, when LVB ordered his death twice. CVB killed himself the 1st time, and he died for a little while before rising back from the dead. Realise that after he died, he lost his geass and the code set in, making him invulnerable to any geass and physical damage, which later allowing him to move in and out of C's world FREELY like CC could.
(Please do not consider that the code donor has to kill himself in order for this to work...cause VV didn't die from giving his code, he died from his wounds)
Therefore, in order for LVB to become immortal, he must 1st DIE! And what better way to do it than to get stabbed in front of everyone to succeed in achieve a world which Nunnally could live in freely. Realise that earlier I said that the scene of Lelouch vi Britannia's death in this world was the sacrifice he needed to make the world progress to "world peace". To me, the "sacrifice" was the best SCHEME he had pulled off yet!!! The only sacrifice he needed to pull was to never show his face in public or politics ever again!
CC was praying in the chapel, hoping that his big magic show would grant him Immortality and NOT FOR HIS DEATH!! This is because they do not fully know how the code would set in as all the data had been wiped during the attack on the GEASS order. This is why LVB would have thought of the best way to die "If I truly die and not become Immortal, it would only be once. So might as well make my death (hopefully not my only one) meaningful to the creation of a better world for my sis."


Your argument makes sense except for the end. Lelouch wants a better world for Nunnally; at times, it seems that he is striving for his own better world, but in the end, Lelouch holds true to his intention.

However, I've been pondering about this whole "Code" thing. To put it simply, based on what we know about Lelouch, I would think that the last thing he would want is the Code.

Obviously, Lelouch would be immortal if he acquires the Code. However, it would be extremely painful for him; as people are swept in the flow of time, they die. Nunnally, Suzaku, Kallen, all those for whom Lelouch cares, they would all eventually pass away. In the midst of this, Lelouch cannot die; he is immortal because of the accursed Code. Even if he had C.C. by his side, it would still be heartbreaking for him to experience the loss of his loved ones and knowing that he will never be able to be with them because he is trapped.

On the contrary, it may be that Lelouch has, in fact, receives Charles's code; if this were the case, I don't think Lelouch's receiving the Code is part of his plan. Based on the reasoning above, Lelouch may have accidentally gained Charles's Code (for the believers and optimists who can't bear the thought of Lelouch's death).

I personally think Lelouch is dead; though his story is over, others will begin to write new chapters in the novel of time.




Member
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Good Qn.... For m...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

Karmosin wrote:

Your argument makes sense except for the end. Lelouch wants a better world for Nunnally; at times, it seems that he is striving for his own better world, but in the end, Lelouch holds true to his intention.

However, I've been pondering about this whole "Code" thing. To put it simply, based on what we know about Lelouch, I would think that the last thing he would want is the Code.

Obviously, Lelouch would be immortal if he acquires the Code. However, it would be extremely painful for him; as people are swept in the flow of time, they die. Nunnally, Suzaku, Kallen, all those for whom Lelouch cares, they would all eventually pass away. In the midst of this, Lelouch cannot die; he is immortal because of the accursed Code. Even if he had C.C. by his side, it would still be heartbreaking for him to experience the loss of his loved ones and knowing that he will never be able to be with them because he is trapped.

On the contrary, it may be that Lelouch has, in fact, receives Charles's code; if this were the case, I don't think Lelouch's receiving the Code is part of his plan. Based on the reasoning above, Lelouch may have accidentally gained Charles's Code (for the believers and optimists who can't bear the thought of Lelouch's death).

I personally think Lelouch is dead; though his story is over, others will begin to write new chapters in the novel of time.




I think you're also right on the money when you say lelouch will be heart-broken... its true that it will hurt him for the rest of his life, but he would want to be around to ensure that the "perfect" world would continue to exist due to the sacrifices he had already made, even after his little sisters death. We know that Lelouch is selfish and badass enough to moan and groan about the loss of his loved ones, but he was selfless enough put himself up to the task of ensuring the world would be a better place when he said he had to sacrifice the ones he loved( in the last few episodes, he said so...even if it means sacrificing his sister).

I pondered around the Lelouch-accidentally-getting-the-code theory too..it makes perfect sense as well. It could be that when he sacrificed himself, he didn't realise he would become immortal and as you said, needs to live in isolation. He will be very hurt until someone else threatens the peace ( And Suzaku has failed or is long gone of course)and he will have to try again and re-save the world from being reverted to its old state in order to show that their lives were of real meaning to this world.

Ermmm...Truthfully to me, I can accept Lelouch's death, but it would be very unimaginative. I definitely don't want an OVA or a crack to a new story. That would be just stealing people's hopes placed in code geass as well as milking out the Geass franchise.
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ♥
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
omg i wanted lulu and shurley together
then my hopes were crushed when she died
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.