First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply scary house
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09


G-Ghost eh?
She shivered.
Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost!!!

42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:



G-Ghost eh?
She shivered.
Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost!!!



*looks at her shiver thinks shes cold*
hey r u cold
*offers his jacket to her*
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:



G-Ghost eh?
She shivered.
Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost!!!



*looks at her shiver thinks shes cold*
hey r u cold
*offers his jacket to her*


N-no but thank you.
She kept walking on.
A door creeked.
ECK!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:



G-Ghost eh?
She shivered.
Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost!!!



*looks at her shiver thinks shes cold*
hey r u cold
*offers his jacket to her*


N-no but thank you.
She kept walking on.
A door creeked.
ECK!


*comes her down*
it was just the wind
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:



G-Ghost eh?
She shivered.
Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost!!!



*looks at her shiver thinks shes cold*
hey r u cold
*offers his jacket to her*


N-no but thank you.
She kept walking on.
A door creeked.
ECK!


*comes her down*
it was just the wind


Ivy sighs.
Let's go check the rest out.
No matter how scared i get...
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:



G-Ghost eh?
She shivered.
Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost..Theres no such thing as ghost!!!



*looks at her shiver thinks shes cold*
hey r u cold
*offers his jacket to her*


N-no but thank you.
She kept walking on.
A door creeked.
ECK!


*comes her down*
it was just the wind


Ivy sighs.
Let's go check the rest out.
No matter how scared i get...


*opens the door that creeked*
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09


She walked in.
Hmm.. I can't see anything.
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09
*walks in and cnt see anything starts to look for a light switch finds and turns it on
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
She looked around.
Nothing much in here...
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
*lightning strikes*
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09


She jumped.
AHH!

42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
*starts to think k know that was scary*
dont worry its just lighning nothing else
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Ivy gulped again and turned around.
Let's go to the next room.
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
*if u wish*
*opens the room and finds this
Member
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Ohh Pretty.
She ploped down on the bed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.