First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply scary house
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:

Oh come on. Im tough....ish.
She smiled.
Tell me!


*cme in*
-freaks out-
*hod on ivy hand*help meeeee*


*face still under shock*


hehehe
me very scared


same here so who r u


mizki desu, u?

im roxas so what r u doing
*trying to forget about the ghost he saw*


nothin
*hold ur hand*
i c a...ghost TT.TT


*turns around slowly* and sees a bright light

its scary TT.TT



i suggest we go somewhere else and fast looks ar Ivy and mizki desu
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:

Oh come on. Im tough....ish.
She smiled.
Tell me!


*cme in*
-freaks out-
*hod on ivy hand*help meeeee*


*face still under shock*


hehehe
me very scared


same here so who r u


mizki desu, u?

im roxas so what r u doing
*trying to forget about the ghost he saw*


nothin
*hold ur hand*
i c a...ghost TT.TT


*turns around slowly* and sees a bright light

its scary TT.TT



i suggest we go somewhere else and fast looks ar Ivy and mizki desu

yeah
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
where do u two want to go
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any

*sees the light come closer school party it is opens the door to Ivy and mezki desu

18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any

*sees the light come closer school party it is opens the door to Ivy and mezki desu



wow,do u wan 2 dance?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any

*sees the light come closer school party it is opens the door to Ivy and mezki desu



wow,do u wan 2 dance?


*sees the light gething closer*
than where do u want to go
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any

*sees the light come closer school party it is opens the door to Ivy and mezki desu



wow,do u wan 2 dance?


*sees the light gething closer*
than where do u want to go

*blush*
*hug u*
shadow i like u bgo out with me
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any

*sees the light come closer school party it is opens the door to Ivy and mezki desu



wow,do u wan 2 dance?


*sees the light gething closer*
than where do u want to go

*blush*
*hug u*
shadow i like u bgo out with me


*face goas red*
but but looks at Ivy and looks at her
*keeps doing this till Ivy responds
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any

*sees the light come closer school party it is opens the door to Ivy and mezki desu



wow,do u wan 2 dance?


*sees the light gething closer*
than where do u want to go

*blush*
*hug u*
shadow i like u bgo out with me


*face goas red*
but but looks at Ivy and looks at her
*keeps doing this till Ivy responds

*red*
so wats ur answer?
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

where do u two want to go


any

*sees the light come closer school party it is opens the door to Ivy and mezki desu



(yo dere?)
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Ryn: *steps in and screams* uwhaaaaaaaaa, kowai >< *spider lands on head* AHHHH!!!!! *runs into everyone*

42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:

Ryn: *steps in and screams* uwhaaaaaaaaa, kowai >< *spider lands on head* AHHHH!!!!! *runs into everyone*



*grabs her and holds her still*
*grabs the spder and thros it away*
r u okay
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:

Ryn: *steps in and screams* uwhaaaaaaaaa, kowai >< *spider lands on head* AHHHH!!!!! *runs into everyone*



*grabs her and holds her still*
*grabs the spder and thros it away*
r u okay


*shakes head and mumbles a no and starts shaking*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:

Ryn: *steps in and screams* uwhaaaaaaaaa, kowai >< *spider lands on head* AHHHH!!!!! *runs into everyone*



*grabs her and holds her still*
*grabs the spder and thros it away*
r u okay


*shakes head and mumbles a no and starts shaking*

dont worry it was just a spider

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.