First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply scary house
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:



Ivy gulped.
I feel like an idiot...
She stood and walked around.
Scary lookin place...

i know people say that ghost still live here but i dont believe in this story

shadow...........help me here r ghost in here TT.TT TT.TT TT.TT

42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:



Ivy gulped.
I feel like an idiot...
She stood and walked around.
Scary lookin place...

i know people say that ghost still live here but i dont believe in this story

shadow...........help me here r ghost in here TT.TT TT.TT TT.TT



*runs in the room*
*picks her up and closes the door behind*
*sits on a chair exausted from all the action*
and to think this place is to relax me
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


*looks at the top of your head terrified* 0.0 s-s-sp-spi-spidd-spide-SPIDER!!!!!!!! >.< onnn yourr HEAD!!!
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:



Ivy gulped.
I feel like an idiot...
She stood and walked around.
Scary lookin place...

i know people say that ghost still live here but i dont believe in this story

shadow...........help me here r ghost in here TT.TT TT.TT TT.TT



*runs in the room*
*picks her up and closes the door behind*
*sits on a chair exausted from all the action*
and to think this place is to relax me


yeah
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



*looks at the top of your head terrified* 0.0 s-s-sp-spi-spidd-spide-SPIDER!!!!!!!! >.< onnn yourr HEAD!!!


*doasnt panick*
*takes the spider off his head and puts it on the ground*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


*doesn't notice that I was crying* *sniffs* My dad died because he was bitten by a poisonous spider. TT.TT I was scared that you would too!!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



*doesn't notice that I was crying* *sniffs* My dad died because he was bitten by a poisonous spider. TT.TT I was scared that you would too!!

*hugs her*
dont worry these spiders are harmless

Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


*hugs back* thats the same thing my dad said before he went to the hosspitall.. *cries again* mumble: I miss them...
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



*hugs back* thats the same thing my dad said before he went to the hosspitall.. *cries again* mumble: I miss them...

dont worry nothing will happen too u if im here

Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


I don't care about myself because if I do die, no one would care cuz my family is gone, that way I can be with them again *smiles weakly*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



I don't care about myself because if I do die, no one would care cuz my family is gone, that way I can be with them again *smiles weakly*


*hugs her even stronger*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:



I don't care about myself because if I do die, no one would care cuz my family is gone, that way I can be with them again *smiles weakly*


*hugs her even stronger*


*chokes* can't breath
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:



I don't care about myself because if I do die, no one would care cuz my family is gone, that way I can be with them again *smiles weakly*


*hugs her even stronger*


*chokes* can't breath


*releases*
sorry i dont know my own strengh
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


*smiles* That's okay ^^
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



*smiles* That's okay ^^

atleast know u know i can protect u if something happens
*smiles back at her*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.