First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[KActress] Kim So Eun
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/09



Name: 김소은 / Kim So Eun
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1989-Sep-06
Star sign: Virgo
Blood type: O

TV Shows
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
Empress Chun Chu (KBS2, 2009)
Sad Love Song (MBC, 2005)
Sisters of the Sea (MBC, 2005)





Movies
Someone Behind You (2007)
The Show Must Go on (2007)
Fly, Daddy, Fly (2006)
Family Matters (2006)
Two Guys (2004)

i really her like charactar in boys before flowers

i hope she gets a lead in drama soon i think shes very pretty and a good actress





259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
I hope so too and the lead male should be Kim Bum
I Love you So Eun
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

nora_89 wrote:

I hope so too and the lead male should be Kim Bum
I Love you So Eun



totally agree <333
love that couple
did u know their even close friends in real life they go to the same uni?
so sweet
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

beautifullovestory wrote:


nora_89 wrote:

I hope so too and the lead male should be Kim Bum
I Love you So Eun



totally agree <333
love that couple
did u know their even close friends in real life they go to the same uni?
so sweet


I think thats why they did a better job than the leading characters
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

nora_89 wrote:


beautifullovestory wrote:


nora_89 wrote:

I hope so too and the lead male should be Kim Bum
I Love you So Eun



totally agree <333
love that couple
did u know their even close friends in real life they go to the same uni?
so sweet


I think thats why they did a better job than the leading characters



lol they totally did
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
shes really cute. She reminds me eikura nana for some reason.
she and kim bum and the whole reason why im watching BBF.
9314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the DOLPHIN and S...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

happipplrock wrote:

shes really cute. She reminds me eikura nana for some reason.
she and kim bum and the whole reason why im watching BBF.


so agree.. the only reason for me to watch BOF is SoEuL.. ahaha.

she is really pretty and very good in acting.
wish she can have a drama where she can show off her skills in skiing.


at somepoint, her face kinda reminds me of Song Hye Gyo..
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
She's so pretty. I don't get how BBF tries to make her seem plain and make F4 say she is not Yi Jung's type because she's not beautiful. She's obviously gorgeous.
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
^ She really is stunning.
I first saw her in Fly Daddy Fly, but she didn't have much of an impact on me in that movie, whereas I adore her as Gaeul in Boys Over Flowers. I think she's a really good actress, and I love her and Kim Bum's chemistry.
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09
honesty shes really pretty im a fan of hers
she does a great job working two dramas
and do a top job at both of them i hope she will become
very popular and she makes such a cute couple with kim Bim ;}
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
She really has talent, Boys over Flowers sure is lucky to have her and I wish she will star in a drama with Kim BUm too!
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
she's cute and pretty!
i hope she and kim bum should have a new drama together
34341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
I love her in BOF. I hope she gets a lead in a drama, I would love it even more if Kim Bum was her leading man. I would so watch that. I still watch her dramas though. She is so cool in BOF. I swear I watch that show just to see her and kim bum interact with each other. LOL
2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
she was really great in Empress Chun Chu. . . really nice performance by her
Posted 2/25/09
She's really pretty in that first pic
i want to see her in more dramas
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.