First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Subjects!
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Hello everyone. As you know, this is where you will sign up for what subjects that you want. If there is no teacher in a suject that you want, then you can still be there.

You can choose up to the minumum 6 subjects or more. Each subject is an hour long. When you choose you're subject please leave your name (from the registration form if you did one) and i will do it as quickly as i can.

Thank you!
Posted 2/25/09
Huh? ... Looks like this belongs in a group
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Group thread;
*sigh*

Go and drink some coffee, OP. It might loosen some twisty screws up there, aye?
Posted 2/25/09

emixu wrote:

Hello everyone. As you know, this is where you will sign up for what subjects that you want. If there is no teacher in a suject that you want, then you can still be there.

You can choose up to the minumum 6 subjects or more. Each subject is an hour long. When you choose you're subject please leave your name (from the registration form if you did one) and i will do it as quickly as i can.

Thank you!


First Subject Sexgeology
Second Blowjobs
Third handjobs
fourth Facial
Fifth Anal
Sixth pregnant

please teach me those things ~.~
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
I am taking the same class as this guy ^
24379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Your mom.
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Poop.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
How does it feel to make a pointless thread?
Posted 2/25/09

Shohee wrote:

How does it feel to make a pointless thread?


oooi how many times did you already used mine line .___.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Shohee wrote:

How does it feel to make a pointless thread?


oooi how many times did you already used mine line .___.


credits to baka master? for that line?
Posted 2/25/09

Shohee wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Shohee wrote:

How does it feel to make a pointless thread?


oooi how many times did you already used mine line .___.


credits to baka master? for that line?


lol I'm not asking for credits
I already saw somewhere in the forums that you used my line before that's all XD
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / nowhere on earth..
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
eh? tsktsk

3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Stop talking GARBAGE
Posted 2/25/09
*insert witty comment here*
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

*insert witty comment here*


2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
How does this relate to anime?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.