First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Older People who act like kids
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


manzi wrote:

she's not groping you or anything so just try to ignore her and let her be. In time you have developed some form of resistance to her childishness.

whatever the fuck makes you happy I always say. of course it doesn't necessarily apply to the people around you.


Actually one time i slept over at hers and she hugged me in the bed! and i felt like blasting her fat ass off, but then again it was her house


lol whyd you sleep over at her house?


Then i don;t need to take the bus :P


LOL
wait..were you sleeping in her bed? lol


No in her brothers


ooh okay lol

lol and her brother doesn't live their at the moment, so no i wasn't sleeping with her brother :]


lmao thats good to hear xD


Lol that'd be wierd if i was with her brother and she came in to join us??


lol thats funny if you think about but if it actually happened... LOL



Thats disturbing lol, reminds me of teila tequila lol


LOL that show is so

Posted 2/25/09
I think it's funny when older people act like kids. My biology teacher, who is around 30, is very immature, and he's always making jokes and trying to be cool and use slang. I mean sometimes it's really weird, but most of the time it's funny.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


manzi wrote:

she's not groping you or anything so just try to ignore her and let her be. In time you have developed some form of resistance to her childishness.

whatever the fuck makes you happy I always say. of course it doesn't necessarily apply to the people around you.


Actually one time i slept over at hers and she hugged me in the bed! and i felt like blasting her fat ass off, but then again it was her house


lol whyd you sleep over at her house?


Then i don;t need to take the bus :P


LOL
wait..were you sleeping in her bed? lol


No in her brothers


ooh okay lol

lol and her brother doesn't live their at the moment, so no i wasn't sleeping with her brother :]


lmao thats good to hear xD


Lol that'd be wierd if i was with her brother and she came in to join us??


lol thats funny if you think about but if it actually happened... LOL



Thats disturbing lol, reminds me of teila tequila lol


LOL so off topic..

Posted 2/25/09

Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:

No , cause I know they trying to lower their age to match the person they were talking to . (that hard work) Got no reason to hate . (I'm being the same with people who lower than my age) Beside the conversation will go smoothly . (if some are hate them , then does )


Hmm but im 19?? she acts like what 13?


Exactly what kind of conversation you had with her that you said she act 13 !! , well not to the point of hate though *


No i don't tell her how i think of her, incase she goes suicide or something, its how she acts, like one time she was watching a vid on my mp4 player and she said that its cute like a little girl and swinging her legs like a little girl, and said ' he..he'. ...

WTF BITCH!! I just noticed i've got a issue


How do you know she swinging her legs ?


No like erm........ ahh i cant be asked explaining , btw she was sitting next to me


Sitting... next to you ?? Can't be ask explaining ? She a relative ? A stranger ? A friend of your ?

Shes a work colleague


That mean you know her . (ok , problem solve)
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


manzi wrote:

she's not groping you or anything so just try to ignore her and let her be. In time you have developed some form of resistance to her childishness.

whatever the fuck makes you happy I always say. of course it doesn't necessarily apply to the people around you.


Actually one time i slept over at hers and she hugged me in the bed! and i felt like blasting her fat ass off, but then again it was her house


lol whyd you sleep over at her house?


Then i don;t need to take the bus :P


LOL
wait..were you sleeping in her bed? lol


And she came throguht the door saying she wants a hug saying she hadn't had one in ages and i thought ' om...g...' and then she started to touch my belly button i felt like ' AHHHH!' lol



LOL
poor you...i thought shed only hugged you


Lol at work she used to like touch my stomach, i got kinda pissed off and said 'what ya touchin me !' and she said i was good to touch


omg thats soo creepy xD


i know! but i think she feels lonely though


probably..she should find someone her age though..


The thing is her past 2 boy friends was younger than her by alot she likes younger guys
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

1201987 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


1201987 wrote:

No , cause I know they trying to lower their age to match the person they were talking to . (that hard work) Got no reason to hate . (I'm being the same with people who lower than my age) Beside the conversation will go smoothly . (if some are hate them , then does )


Hmm but im 19?? she acts like what 13?


Exactly what kind of conversation you had with her that you said she act 13 !! , well not to the point of hate though *


No i don't tell her how i think of her, incase she goes suicide or something, its how she acts, like one time she was watching a vid on my mp4 player and she said that its cute like a little girl and swinging her legs like a little girl, and said ' he..he'. ...

WTF BITCH!! I just noticed i've got a issue


How do you know she swinging her legs ?


No like erm........ ahh i cant be asked explaining , btw she was sitting next to me


Sitting... next to you ?? Can't be ask explaining ? She a relative ? A stranger ? A friend of your ?

Shes a work colleague


That mean you know her . (ok , problem solve)


lol
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


manzi wrote:

she's not groping you or anything so just try to ignore her and let her be. In time you have developed some form of resistance to her childishness.

whatever the fuck makes you happy I always say. of course it doesn't necessarily apply to the people around you.


Actually one time i slept over at hers and she hugged me in the bed! and i felt like blasting her fat ass off, but then again it was her house


lol whyd you sleep over at her house?


Then i don;t need to take the bus :P


LOL
wait..were you sleeping in her bed? lol


No in her brothers


ooh okay lol

lol and her brother doesn't live their at the moment, so no i wasn't sleeping with her brother :]


lmao thats good to hear xD


Lol that'd be wierd if i was with her brother and she came in to join us??


lol thats funny if you think about but if it actually happened... LOL



Thats disturbing lol, reminds me of teila tequila lol


LOL so off topic..



It reminds me of that 'Jersey' guy and his family
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

CamilaG wrote:



It reminds me of that 'Jersey' guy and his family


lol what jersey guy?


O havn't you seen ' A Shot At Love With Teila Tequila'? if not nevermind :]
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
i dont hate them at all. I love them since they still have a personality and spunk to them
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09

Zenchiji wrote:


CamilaG wrote:



It reminds me of that 'Jersey' guy and his family


lol what jersey guy?


O havn't you seen ' A Shot At Love With Teila Tequila'? if not nevermind :]

lol yea i watched it but only sometimes cuz it was
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

happipplrock wrote:

i dont hate them at all. I love them since they still have a personality and spunk to them


Yeah maybe if she was a happy person but she ain;t really
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

Zenchiji wrote:


mleria wrote:

well.. it depends. Are they behaving free or are they behaving irrepsonsible and bitchy thinking they can sy whatever they want?

I don't like the second one but if they are just acting free without habouring so much adult-hate (basically the strife of life) then it's ok to me ^^


If acting free meaning being her self then yeah shes acting free, another thing she annoyed me with was, last week she bought these little toy things for her car and holding them like shes a kid, *sigh*


You'd hate me then ^^
Posted 2/26/09
not really
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

mleria wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


mleria wrote:

well.. it depends. Are they behaving free or are they behaving irrepsonsible and bitchy thinking they can sy whatever they want?

I don't like the second one but if they are just acting free without habouring so much adult-hate (basically the strife of life) then it's ok to me ^^


If acting free meaning being her self then yeah shes acting free, another thing she annoyed me with was, last week she bought these little toy things for her car and holding them like shes a kid, *sigh*


You'd hate me then ^^


Maybe, maybe not depends, it bugs me becoz shes small :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.