First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER TEASER TRAILER!! FORGET HALO 3!!
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
GREAT JOB 3DR, DUKE IS TOTALLY GOING TO TRASH GAYLO 3'S MASTERBATING QUEAF NEXT YEAR!!

CHECK THIS COOL TRAILER!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHmTvitSwUM
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
to be honnest it looks shit as most games are rendered for these sorta thing and this game still dont look that good, if you want a good looking game look at assassins creed or bioshock.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

ali1238 wrote:

to be honnest it looks shit as most games are rendered for these sorta thing and this game still dont look that good, if you want a good looking game look at assassins creed or bioshock.


Yeah right, the game looks freaking awesome!! You probably just don't like DUKE.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
dude you are total baise and it obivouse look at your self you have an wierd sort of addiction to the game
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

ali1238 wrote:

dude you are total baise and it obivouse look at your self you have an wierd sort of addiction to the game


Well it's because the game is legendary and will kick ass.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
any obession with a game which is as severe as yours is not very healthy, how could you say the graphic are even great, infact even the concept of the charector is very 1 dimensional and dated
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

ali1238 wrote:

any obession with a game which is as severe as yours is not very healthy, how could you say the graphic are even great, infact even the concept of the charector is very 1 dimensional and dated


Why won't you stay off my back because I am just happy about this game that's all. I'm not obsessed with it, it's been years and I'm just showing my pride. By the way spell your words right.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
WHOOP i spelt my words wrong WHOOPEDY DO/sacarasm of - sorry if i sounded like a twat

seriously if my post was extreemly diffucult to read then is is an othe thing but well it isnt so spellings should not even matter too much

P.S tell me why the hype then i may be persuaded because as much as i love the older version of the game it doesnt appeal to me anymore

EDITED FOR MISTAKES
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

ali1238 wrote:

WHOOP i spelt my words wrong WHOOPEDY DO/sacarasm of - sorry if i sounded like a twat

seriously if my post was extreemly diffucult to read then is is an othe thing but well it isnt so spellings should not even matter too much

P.S tell me why the hype then i may be persuaded because as much as i ,love the older version of the game it doesnt appeal to me anymore


Didn't I just point out to you I'm a Big fan of the game that's all, and am very happy they showed it off. So all I wanted to do was show it to others as well to see the video and tell me what they think of it. However you seem to be going after me because I'm happy to see the game and that's not right.

Well I'm going to step up like a Man and apologize if I acted like I'm obsessed with the game. Even though I'm NOT, I'm JUST HAPPY LIKE CRAZY TO SEE THE LEGENDARY DUKE RETURN TO CLOBBER HIS FOES SOON.

Now what's your response?
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada, Qc
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
yeah duke nukem is back.... it won't get me hyped with that teaser, not for now. LOL
Posted 12/19/07

ali1238 wrote:

to be honnest it looks shit as most games are rendered for these sorta thing and this game still dont look that good, if you want a good looking game look at assassins creed or bioshock.




assassins creed is a good game?
i think your opinion is no longer valid on this thread.
any game where a group of enemies just stand there not hitting u is retarted.
that game was overhyped and is a part of the problem.

anyway.......its nice that old games are finally coming back.
street fighter 4
duke nukem
and many others.

lets just hope all that development time was kind to duke.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
I apologize for sounding like I am on you back but i though a variation in opinion would well be abit more intertaining and also highlight negitive and positive aspects of the game

well i wanted to see if anything would back up the hype also.


assassins creed is a good looking game
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

ali1238 wrote:

I apologize for sounding like I am on you back but i though a variation in opinion would well be abit more intertaining and also highlight negitive and positive aspects of the game

well i wanted to see if anything would back up the hype also.


Ok got it.
DNF will rock period. However this is only a Teaser, still it looks AWESOME!!
Posted 12/19/07

ali1238 wrote:

I apologize for sounding like I am on you back but i though a variation in opinion would well be abit more intertaining and also highlight negitive and positive aspects of the game

well i wanted to see if anything would back up the hype also.


assassins creed is a good looking game






so if a game looks good....it must be great right?
your logic astounds me......
the new duke trailer is only a teaser so u cant really say anything yet.
that game has switched game engines multiple times and its anyones guess how it really turns out.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
Well seeing as i havent said much about the teaser it gives the idea aabout the main charector well but does not give enogh information about the game like what concepts it is baised around.


we cant not tell how good a game is from a teaser but can talk about the graphics also did i even try to link graphics > gameplay

(edit)P.S can you read carefully next time before comment
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.