First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Stop masturbating so much!
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

pathogenesis wrote:

actually, for guys, its very healthy. Because fluids keep flowing through the system, it protects you from prostate cancer by prevent calcium buildup. And for girls....well im not aware of any health benefits, but i don't have the heart to keep all the fun to myself


the cancer thing and calcium build up isnt true. sperm that gets trapped simply dies and gets reabsorbed.there is no such thing as "blue balls" . peace over war
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09

JJT2 wrote:



not 100% valid sources, but i will say masterbation isnt nessesary for health.im not saying it isnt healthy, but it is not nessesary for good health. Sperm that doesnt get excreted through wet dreams, masterbation, or sex, simply die off and r reabsorbed. "blue balls" dont exists, just another excuss men use to rape women..

also, spermation diffreciates between males, some ejaculate a whole lot, others just a little. So holding it back doesnt mean your going to ruin your penis.

i would also like to note that the penis cant really feel "too much pressure". Im a martial artist that kicks kicked in the nuts a lot. The penis can be trained to withstand tough blows. and so cant the testicles. All you have to do is concentrate your ki to that area.

peace over war


http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_masturbating_healthy


A study published in the British Journal of Urology International this summer found that men who had masturbated most frequently when they were in their 20s had the smallest chance of getting prostate cancer later.


Of course it is not necessary, but it is healthy.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a wanker.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

FryingGuy wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



not 100% valid sources, but i will say masterbation isnt nessesary for health.im not saying it isnt healthy, but it is not nessesary for good health. Sperm that doesnt get excreted through wet dreams, masterbation, or sex, simply die off and r reabsorbed. "blue balls" dont exists, just another excuss men use to rape women..

also, spermation diffreciates between males, some ejaculate a whole lot, others just a little. So holding it back doesnt mean your going to ruin your penis.

i would also like to note that the penis cant really feel "too much pressure". Im a martial artist that kicks kicked in the nuts a lot. The penis can be trained to withstand tough blows. and so cant the testicles. All you have to do is concentrate your ki to that area.

peace over war


Dude, you're not supposed to explain to them how we keep ourselves from ball injuries. Its one of our advantages over them.


well, if they believe nut shots r pointless, then they wont aim there...or you could do like the ninjas did, and just cut them off. then all u have to do is train your stomach for hits and proctect your face in battle. peace over war
Posted 2/25/09

titan2018 wrote:

I see you! so STOP


=___=

OHH OOOH AAAAHHHHHH I"M COMING I'M COMMIIIIIIIIIIING

ohh noees sorry that you saw me mastrubate =__=
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

JJT2 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



not 100% valid sources, but i will say masterbation isnt nessesary for health.im not saying it isnt healthy, but it is not nessesary for good health. Sperm that doesnt get excreted through wet dreams, masterbation, or sex, simply die off and r reabsorbed. "blue balls" dont exists, just another excuss men use to rape women..

also, spermation diffreciates between males, some ejaculate a whole lot, others just a little. So holding it back doesnt mean your going to ruin your penis.

i would also like to note that the penis cant really feel "too much pressure". Im a martial artist that kicks kicked in the nuts a lot. The penis can be trained to withstand tough blows. and so cant the testicles. All you have to do is concentrate your ki to that area.

peace over war


Dude, you're not supposed to explain to them how we keep ourselves from ball injuries. Its one of our advantages over them.


well, if they believe nut shots r pointless, then they wont aim there...or you could do like the ninjas did, and just cut them off. then all u have to do is train your stomach for hits and proctect your face in battle. peace over war


Of course it wouldn't much to a martial arts buff but for a strategist, making your target hit something for the expected reaction and not get said reaction would lead to a momentary drop in their guard, even if only for a second.
Posted 2/25/09

JJT2 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



not 100% valid sources, but i will say masterbation isnt nessesary for health.im not saying it isnt healthy, but it is not nessesary for good health. Sperm that doesnt get excreted through wet dreams, masterbation, or sex, simply die off and r reabsorbed. "blue balls" dont exists, just another excuss men use to rape women..

also, spermation diffreciates between males, some ejaculate a whole lot, others just a little. So holding it back doesnt mean your going to ruin your penis.

i would also like to note that the penis cant really feel "too much pressure". Im a martial artist that kicks kicked in the nuts a lot. The penis can be trained to withstand tough blows. and so cant the testicles. All you have to do is concentrate your ki to that area.

peace over war


Dude, you're not supposed to explain to them how we keep ourselves from ball injuries. Its one of our advantages over them.


well, if they believe nut shots r pointless, then they wont aim there...or you could do like the ninjas did, and just cut them off. then all u have to do is train your stomach for hits and proctect your face in battle. peace over war


lol that's called castrating =___=

and then your pleasure will begone T___T


a girl will never look at you anymore

IT'S THE WORLDS EEEEEND T__T
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

AHTL wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



not 100% valid sources, but i will say masterbation isnt nessesary for health.im not saying it isnt healthy, but it is not nessesary for good health. Sperm that doesnt get excreted through wet dreams, masterbation, or sex, simply die off and r reabsorbed. "blue balls" dont exists, just another excuss men use to rape women..

also, spermation diffreciates between males, some ejaculate a whole lot, others just a little. So holding it back doesnt mean your going to ruin your penis.

i would also like to note that the penis cant really feel "too much pressure". Im a martial artist that kicks kicked in the nuts a lot. The penis can be trained to withstand tough blows. and so cant the testicles. All you have to do is concentrate your ki to that area.

peace over war


http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_masturbating_healthy


A study published in the British Journal of Urology International this summer found that men who had masturbated most frequently when they were in their 20s had the smallest chance of getting prostate cancer later.


Of course it is not necessary, but it is healthy.


thats still just an observation, correlation doesnt imply causation in observational studies. but u can believe what u want. peace over war
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
fap fap fpa pfap fap fap
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Always wanted to do this.

Posted 2/25/09
It is a natural and healthy practice but a person could get by in the world without masturbation or sex.
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Posted 2/25/09



lol try to be original and post something like this



this is way better then masturbating
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

superninjaboy wrote:

a person could get by in the world without masturbation or sex.


You're totally correct, but why the hell would I want to do that?!

Posted 2/25/09

impala1 wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:

a person could get by in the world without masturbation or sex.


You're totally correct, but why the hell would I want to do that?!



Not saying you have to,just saying some people can get by without, me I am not in that category.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.