First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Village
Member
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
(byes)
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09

Mum-chan wrote:


punkroker wrote:


I entered into the village, when I past by one of the bars I heard a commotion. Well I'm not dressed as a priestess, so I won't get in trouble hopefully. I walked in and some kid was on the ground and the darklor soldiers were closing in on him. I had my staff with me and I ran towards the soldiers. I hit one in the head and he fell on top of the kid unconscious. The other soldiers looked up in surprise and hit one of them in the stomach and sent a curse at the other. I ran to the kid and lifted the soldier off him. The other people in the bar just stared and went back to their own buisness. I shook the kid and poured some water on him "You alive?"


I shook my head and gave a thumbs up. I slowly rose to my feet and reached over for my sword, I was about to put it away when I heard a grumble. I turned as two of thew soliders got up. I looked down at Kiba and smiled Go get em boy Kiba growled and lunged forward tackling one of the soliders to the ground. I smiled and looked at the other solider, I slashed forward and at a incredible speed and slashed two huge gashes in the solider's armor. I frowned damn, I can't cut through his armor. I solider slashed forward i blocked it but didn't expect his fist as it slammed into me and sent me flying to a wall. I cringed, blood was running down my face. I got to my feet and gripped my sword tightly. The solider lunged forward to stab me, I ducked down and lunged forward..... but i wasn't low enough i could feel the warm blood and pain as the sword slashed through my shoulder. But i kept on moving forward and stabbed my the sword straight through his armor, going in one way and coming out the back. I grinned and pulled the sword out. I looked to my side at Kiba and then at the second dead solider good boy I said as i pet his head......

Kai:

kai's sword:

Kiba:

Moderator
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09
I grimaced at the dead soldiers and left the pub. Huh I observed the boy and his wolf, and left.
Posted 2/26/09

Mum-chan wrote:

I grimaced at the dead soldiers and left the pub. Huh I observed the boy and his wolf, and left.


I watched as she left. I sighed and walked outside. I looked at my chest there was a huge gash, I winced and walked over to my bag that was laying in the alley of the pub. I reached into the bag and pulled out a roll of cloth and began to wrap my chest and my shoulder. I winced and stood up. Kiba licked my hand worried, I smiled and knelt down don't worry Kiba, i am alright.... i smiled and scratched him behind his ear.....
Moderator
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

punkroker wrote:


Mum-chan wrote:

I grimaced at the dead soldiers and left the pub. Huh I observed the boy and his wolf, and left.


I watched as she left. I sighed and walked outside. I looked at my chest there was a huge gash, I winced and walked over to my bag that was laying in the alley of the pub. I reached into the bag and pulled out a roll of cloth and began to wrap my chest and my shoulder. I winced and stood up. Kiba licked my hand worried, I smiled and knelt down don't worry Kiba, i am alright.... i smiled and scratched him behind his ear.....


I saw the boy from before in a ally, he was bandaged up. I had some baskets of fruits, vegetables and herbs from when I was shopping. So, why did you decide to pick a fight with the Darklor knights?
Posted 2/26/09
-wandering around, lookign for something to do-
Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

-wandering around, lookign for something to do-

Masami spots somebody. "You over there, if you have free time want to me to do something for u?"
Posted 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:

Masami spots somebody. "You over there, if you have free time want to me to do something for u?"


-looks at masami, her face showing absolutely no emotion-
what are you going ot do


Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

-looks at masami, her face showing absolutely no emotion-
what are you going ot do




"Anything you want......If ur bored then u can have me come with u. If u want something done i can help make that happen. If you want a wish granted i will make it happen."
Posted 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:



"Anything you want......If ur bored then u can have me come with u. If u want something done i can help make that happen. If you want a wish granted i will make it happen."


granting wishes?

Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

granting wishes?



Masami smiles and raises an eyebrowIs there one u want granted??
Posted 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:


Masami smiles and raises an eyebrowIs there one u want granted??


i am content wiht myself now, and what i have
-pulls the hood of her cape up, and it ends up covering her eyes-
its going ot rain soon...

Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

i am content wiht myself now, and what i have
-pulls the hood of her cape up, and it ends up covering her eyes-
its going ot rain soon...



I see, then i guess i will see u around sometime. Masami walks away
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:



I see, then i guess i will see u around sometime. Masami walks away


(Sorry i got distracted~)

yeah
-accidently drops something, not noticing that she dropped it and continues to wander around-

Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

(Sorry i got distracted~)

yeah
-accidently drops something, not noticing that she dropped it and continues to wander around-



(its ok...)

Notices the dropped item, masami picks it up and tries to find Chi.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.