First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Village
Posted 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:


(its ok...)

Notices the dropped item, masami picks it up and tries to find Chi.


-goes through a few alleys and arrives in small shop-
'ello

(she has a british accent~)

Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

-goes through a few alleys and arrives in small shop-
'ello

(she has a british accent~)



I wander where she went......
Posted 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:


I wander where she went......


-goes ot buy some things, but realizes she dropped her money bag-
where did it go...


(the wallet looks like a weird frog~like from naruto!)


Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

-goes ot buy some things, but realizes she dropped her money bag-
where did it go...


(the wallet looks like a weird frog~like from naruto!)




Walks mindlessly trying to find the owner of the frog-like thing
Posted 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:


Walks mindlessly trying to find the owner of the frog-like thing


um ill come back later to buy these
-leaves the shop, now in search of her wallet-
Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

um ill come back later to buy these
-leaves the shop, now in search of her wallet-


Spots Chi. "Um Missy u dropped this a while ago...."
Posted 2/26/09


I looked at the chick that saved me in the pub they were bullying this waiter so i decided to step in I held up my blood stained sword and looked at it thanks for saving my ass earlier... my name is Kai I looked at her and smiled and that is Kiba I said a si pointed at Kiba. whats your name????
Posted 2/26/09

Angelcatz wrote:

Spots Chi. "Um Missy u dropped this a while ago...."


oh thankyou
if youd like ill treat you to some food after i finish my errand
-taps the frog and it becomes real, and follows her back ot hte shop ot pay for the stuff-
Posted 2/26/09
Fate wrapped a piece of cloth around the wound she had gotten eariler and sighed 'that should hold for awhile'
Posted 2/26/09

KeeKee13 wrote:

Fate wrapped a piece of cloth around the wound she had gotten eariler and sighed 'that should hold for awhile'


-sees fate after buying the ingrediants for a potion-
?

Posted 2/26/09


Fate looked at the girl who was looking at her but she ignored her and keep walking
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09

KeeKee13 wrote:

Fate looked at the girl who was looking at her but she ignored her and keep walking


umm what happened? you should use frog gut ot heal it


{frog gut x] }

Moderator
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

punkroker wrote:



I looked at the chick that saved me in the pub they were bullying this waiter so i decided to step in I held up my blood stained sword and looked at it thanks for saving my ass earlier... my name is Kai I looked at her and smiled and that is Kiba I said a si pointed at Kiba. whats your name????


I nodded, My names Lena, its nice to meet you Kai..and Kiba, I bent down and looked and smiled at the wolf. He must be a great companion to have.
Posted 2/26/09

kisakutie wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:

Fate looked at the girl who was looking at her but she ignored her and keep walking


umm what happened? you should use frog gut ot heal it


{frog gut x] }



Fate smiled a bit. "No its okay it will heal on its own"
Posted 2/26/09
Ya I scratched Kiba behind the ear and he licked my face. I giggled and hugged his furry neck, so are you from around here???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.