First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
ToGetHer / Superstar express
vimbie 
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united kingdom lo...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

cherryxxoo wrote:


vimbie wrote:


sumii wrote:

I'm up to episode 2 too! I'm loving it so far!! I ditched Boys Over Flowers for this!! =P

I really like Rainie's character. I find her acting in this drama to be quite natural. I don't find her annoying at all. You guys have to look at her acting and her character Momo and not her "Rainie." (I think with "Miss No Good" some people were doing this too so they stop watching...but really got to say that "Miss No Good" was one of the best drama I've watched in 2008).

I disliked Jiro in It Started With A Kiss. I thought he sucked at acting, but as I watched more dramas with him in it, I switched from not liking his acting to liking it. With this drama I can see that his acting had really improved...I'm not a fan of him, but I'm quite proud of him. I like it when artists tried their best to improve. He actually made me cried for the first time in Episode 2. I was touched by his acting when he was talking to Momo on her bed.

George is okay so far...I have to see more of his character to judge if his acting is believable or not. But I had seen his other dramas and I do think he's a pretty decent actor.

Although there are only two episodes so far, I can tell that this will be a great drama!!! I can't wait for episode 3!!!


me 2 i think its a great
bof im trying to watch it but its like seeing hana yori dango japanese version
i like rainie acting she is doing great no offence



why is that a no offense



coz pple are saying her acting its bad
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

vimbie wrote:


cherryxxoo wrote:


vimbie wrote:


sumii wrote:

I'm up to episode 2 too! I'm loving it so far!! I ditched Boys Over Flowers for this!! =P

I really like Rainie's character. I find her acting in this drama to be quite natural. I don't find her annoying at all. You guys have to look at her acting and her character Momo and not her "Rainie." (I think with "Miss No Good" some people were doing this too so they stop watching...but really got to say that "Miss No Good" was one of the best drama I've watched in 2008).

I disliked Jiro in It Started With A Kiss. I thought he sucked at acting, but as I watched more dramas with him in it, I switched from not liking his acting to liking it. With this drama I can see that his acting had really improved...I'm not a fan of him, but I'm quite proud of him. I like it when artists tried their best to improve. He actually made me cried for the first time in Episode 2. I was touched by his acting when he was talking to Momo on her bed.

George is okay so far...I have to see more of his character to judge if his acting is believable or not. But I had seen his other dramas and I do think he's a pretty decent actor.

Although there are only two episodes so far, I can tell that this will be a great drama!!! I can't wait for episode 3!!!


me 2 i think its a great
bof im trying to watch it but its like seeing hana yori dango japanese version
i like rainie acting she is doing great no offence



why is that a no offense



coz pple are saying her acting its bad


but you were complimenting her werent you ???? why would you say no offense if you say she sucks then youd say no offense. no??
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ♥..abELLas cOmpOu...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
i think this site is being broke..

i cant watch videos anymore

hope this problem will be fix sooner..

because i really love to watch series videos in this site..
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Raine Yang is just being herself.
but i respect the fans who dislike her, they have the right to tell how they feel about the person.

goodness, there's so many haters.
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

len_05 wrote:

i think this site is being broke..

i cant watch videos anymore

hope this problem will be fix sooner..

because i really love to watch series videos in this site..


eh actually almost all the vids were taken off cause they were all liscend only a few dramas and animes are still on
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ♥..abELLas cOmpOu...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

cherryxxoo wrote:


len_05 wrote:

i think this site is being broke..

i cant watch videos anymore

hope this problem will be fix sooner..

because i really love to watch series videos in this site..


eh actually almost all the vids were taken off cause they were all liscend only a few dramas and animes are still on


i see

can you tel me the "few" videos can be watch in this site..

518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
I think you just have to browse in the videos
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
I'm up to ep 2 and I'm waiting for 3. I'm definately going to give it a try even though I do find Rainie annoying most of the time (not her but her roles) but this one seems decent so far and I like Jiro's character because it seems more take charge then his previous roles even if he is a bit self absorbed
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

len_05 wrote:


cherryxxoo wrote:


len_05 wrote:

i think this site is being broke..

i cant watch videos anymore

hope this problem will be fix sooner..

because i really love to watch series videos in this site..


eh actually almost all the vids were taken off cause they were all liscend only a few dramas and animes are still on


i see

can you tel me the "few" videos can be watch in this site..



lemme see.... shugo chara and skip beat are 2 of the animes that are on this site and som drama called detectice office 5 but i have no idea what that is
8982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / IN BED WITH CHERY...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
i love this showw... hehe my favourtie singers in the same drama xDDD its like a unexpected dream come true ahahahs xDD
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere...in th...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
it's pretty good!! just finished ep 3.
rainie yang's character in this drama is the complete opposite of the one in miss no good. rainie can play so many different characters. she's one of my favs.
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
I love it! I guess it'll get better later on, because right now it's introducing everything =)
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
i'm loving it so far. ^^
Posted 3/3/09
it's a really cute drama
Posted 3/3/09
yea..i like it...^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.