First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Competiton : Royalty
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Rules:

The drawing can be anything about ROYATLY
Please SIGN on your submission
Please ONLY submit your own drawing
The drawing can be any imaginary made up prince, princess,king. queen, the possiblities are endless
Make sure you follow the FORMAT given

FORMAT

Username: (your username goes here)
Title: (title of your entry)

THIS COMPETITION WILL ONLY END WHEN I SAY SO. MINIMUM OF AT LEAST 5 ENTERIES BEFORE COMPETITION ENDS. I WILL ALOW EXTRA TIME FOR MORE ENTERIES WHEN WE REACH 5. YOU CAN ALSO PM OR QUOTE ME SAYING YOUR INTERESTED AND TELL ME IF YOU NEED MORE TIME EVEN IF THERE ARE 5 ENTERIES ALREADY.

Posted 2/26/09
Umm..about royatly, can it be like a...princess..queen??
Member
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
hmmm royality maybe ill join this one, got something on my mind for a long time now
Member
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

racewinner1992 wrote:

Rules:

The drawing can be anything about ROYATLY
Please SIGN on your submission
Please ONLY submit your own drawing
The drawing can be any imaginary made up prince, princess,king. queen, the possiblities are endless
Make sure you follow the FORMAT given

FORMAT

Username: (your username goes here)
Title: (title of your entry)

THIS COMPETITION WILL ONLY END WHEN I SAY SO. MINIMUM OF AT LEAST 5 ENTERIES BEFORE COMPETITION ENDS. I WILL ALOW EXTRA TIME FOR MORE ENTERIES WHEN WE REACH 5. YOU CAN ALSO PM OR QUOTE ME SAYING YOUR INTERESTED AND TELL ME IF YOU NEED MORE TIME EVEN IF THERE ARE 5 ENTERIES ALREADY.



um... im a copy artist... so does that mean i cant copy it but make changes to it to make it my own? or what?
or did you mean copying and pasting someone elses work and claiming it to be mine?
please answer so i may join..!
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

pelite222 wrote:

Umm..about royatly, can it be like a...princess..queen??


yups sure why not? however, we must be able to tell it has something to do with royatly like maybe wearing a crown or a tiarra or something...
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


Well... what i really meant was... DO NOT search the internet for something that someone else drew and save it then enter it in this competition. In the 1st place, they are not part of the group. However, if you want, you can search the internet of ideas of anythign related to this subject matter and "copy" it in your OWN STYLE... maybe adding something or changing something here or there would be fine too... This applies for all competitions. Thanks!

** make sure you sign on your submittion.!

Member
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

racewinner1992 wrote:



Well... what i really meant was... DO NOT search the internet for something that someone else drew and save it then enter it in this competition. In the 1st place, they are not part of the group. However, if you want, you can search the internet of ideas of anythign related to this subject matter and "copy" it in your OWN STYLE... maybe adding something or changing something here or there would be fine too... This applies for all competitions. Thanks!

** make sure you sign on your submittion.!



oh! if thats the case then I'm glad!! ^_____^
i'll get started as soon as possible then
Member
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 3/4/09
username: SnOWcHAn
tittle: princess hana


Member
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

SnOWcHAn wrote:

username: SnOWcHAn
tittle: princess hana



may i ask what kinde of pencil you use?
Member
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

plaquelord wrote:


SnOWcHAn wrote:

username: SnOWcHAn
tittle: princess hana



may i ask what kinde of pencil you use?


not pencil i use drawing pen
Posted 2/28/09
so u mean like a quill pen?
Member
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
username: plaquelord
title: dragonqueen



was too big to scan so i had to take a photo
Posted 3/1/09

racewinner1992 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

Umm..about royatly, can it be like a...princess..queen??


yups sure why not? however, we must be able to tell it has something to do with royatly like maybe wearing a crown or a tiarra or something...


THANKS! ^^
I will add my drawing when i will be done with it! ^^
Member
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
hm~ >___< i hope i have enough time..! i realized that the requests i have are overflowing..! i'll just do 2 of the requests and begin this because i think this will be an interesting competition
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at a cloudy beach
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
username:beach-babe
title:elf princess
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.