Yogurt and Rice with dal/lentils....
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Is this a good mix?? I know a person who mixes yogurt with rice(warm) and eat it...they also mix it with boiled vegetables !! and DAL SOUP !!! seriously am i the only one who thinks this is weird?
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
It's not weird until you try it. ^^

Experimenting with food isn't a bad idea, you could probably find a good combination.
9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
85
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09
lol, yes i tried it before .. ( rice with yogurt)

it's good

ok my cousin likes to eat chicken burger with yugurt
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
I tried mixing a banana with nutella (chocolate) tastes pretty good.
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

IsakuRain wrote:

I tried mixing a banana with nutella (chocolate) tastes pretty good.


that i can understand
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

toxicated-angel wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

I tried mixing a banana with nutella (chocolate) tastes pretty good.


that i can understand


Lol. Because it's a good combination. But haven't you heard of Arroz Con Leche? I'ts rice with condensed milk. It's pretty good.
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


toxicated-angel wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

I tried mixing a banana with nutella (chocolate) tastes pretty good.


that i can understand


Lol. Because it's a good combination. But haven't you heard of Arroz Con Leche? I'ts rice with condensed milk. It's pretty good.


I think Im gonna gourge my eyes out now.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

toxicated-angel wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


toxicated-angel wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

I tried mixing a banana with nutella (chocolate) tastes pretty good.


that i can understand


Lol. Because it's a good combination. But haven't you heard of Arroz Con Leche? I'ts rice with condensed milk. It's pretty good.


I think Im gonna gourge my eyes out now.


Lol. Really odd combinations can really turn out good. xD Condensed milk is sweet and when made with the rice it makes it rice sweet too (Since rice dosen't really have flavor.) so it's more like a dessert.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Yoghurt and rice... isnt that rice pudding?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/26/09
Posted 2/26/09
they served me rice with mozzarella in a restaurant down town a few days ago .. it tasted good
Posted 2/26/09
Just post it in this thread please
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-17521/weird-food/

~locked
You must be logged in to post.