First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mall
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

WOW this place is huge*echo*huge
*sees a store selling cloths and sees a help wanted sighn goas in and gets the job*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/27/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


WOW this place is huge*echo*huge
*sees a store selling cloths and sees a help wanted sighn goas in and gets the job*


rp off: hello! . i'm roleplaying three people.
*walks with worried face*
naomi: ano............. i think i was seperated to nii chan. *saw a cloths shop* *went in* ano......... is anyone here? *saw a boy*
ano......excuse me.

*mean while*
ryuu: naomi!!! naomi !!!!!!!!! where are you? darn we've been seperated. *calls the body guards* help me find my sister. i'll go over here. you guys scatter around the mall. do what ever you can to find her. *running finding her younger sister* *thought* darn........ this feeling. i can feel something bad is gonna happen. she's gonna be unconscious any moment. gotta find her quick. *worried look*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
*sithing by the foutain in the middle of the mall*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
*sits by the bench and waits*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:

*sits by the bench and waits*


*appears behind her with a rose in his hand*
hey sorry if im late here this is for u
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:

*sits by the bench and waits*


*appears behind her with a rose in his hand*
hey sorry if im late here this is for u


*blushes madly* My expression: (the 1 wid the blusish greenish hair)
a-arigato ne.... *smiles sweetly* thank you, you shouldn't have
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:

*sits by the bench and waits*


*appears behind her with a rose in his hand*
hey sorry if im late here this is for u


*blushes madly* My expression: (the 1 wid the blusish greenish hair)
a-arigato ne.... *smiles sweetly* thank you, you shouldn't have


so where do u want to go
*smiles at her*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


Uhmmm we could go to the arcade? *smiles back*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



Uhmmm we could go to the arcade? *smiles back*


*thinking in his head,the arcade*
its ur choice anywhere is fine
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


The arcade it is then ne! *grabs his hand and leads him toward the elevator*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



The arcade it is then ne! *grabs his hand and leads him toward the elevator*


*follows her*

Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:



The arcade it is then ne! *grabs his hand and leads him toward the elevator*


*follows her*



*arrives at the arcade* *looks at Roxas and realizes dat i'm still holding his hand* *pulls hand away and looks away* Gomene... *blushes* What game do you want to play?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:



The arcade it is then ne! *grabs his hand and leads him toward the elevator*


*follows her*



*arrives at the arcade* *looks at Roxas and realizes dat i'm still holding his hand* *pulls hand away and looks away* Gomene... *blushes* What game do you want to play?


anything is fine
*sees her face blush*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


You can choose since I chose where to go *face goes red*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



You can choose since I chose where to go *face goes red*


ok hahaha
*looks around thinking in his head what kind of games do girls like to play*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.