First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mall
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


*runs fingers on a fighting game I used to always play and thinks: I wonder if he like Patty-chan?* *looks at Roxas and face turns red*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


anything is fine
*sees her face blush*

You can choose since I chose where to go *face goes red*

ok hahaha
*looks around thinking in his head what kind of games do girls like to play*

*runs fingers on a fighting game I used to always play and thinks: I wonder if he like Patty-chan?* *looks at Roxas and face turns red*
*gets near to see watch shes doing*
wow ur realy good at this remind me not to get u mad if were playing vidio games





*turns around* *blushes when I realize how close he is* uhhh *smiles weakly trying to hide my blush* You wanna play?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



*runs fingers on a fighting game I used to always play and thinks: I wonder if he like Patty-chan?* *looks at Roxas and face turns red*


ooo so u like fighting games.
i think theres a virtual fighting game over here
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


Okay *smiles and follows Roxas* Hey uhmm Roxas? Can I ask you a question *feels uneasy*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



Okay *smiles and follows Roxas* Hey uhmm Roxas? Can I ask you a question *feels uneasy*

sure whats ur Qs

Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
*hesitates* do you uhmmmm Do you like Patty-chan!? *runs behind the virtual fighting game cause I'm embarrassed*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:

*hesitates* do you uhmmmm Do you like Patty-chan!? *runs behind the virtual fighting game cause I'm embarrassed*


*face goas red*
the thing is i cnt choose between u and her and Ivy of death
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:

*hesitates* do you uhmmmm Do you like Patty-chan!? *runs behind the virtual fighting game cause I'm embarrassed*


*face goas red*
the thing is i cnt choose between u and her and Ivy of death


u hate me dont u
*sad face*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
ill leave u alone if u want
*starts to walk off*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

ill leave u alone if u want
*starts to walk off*


naomi:
*walking towards the arcade*
*bumps to somebody*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:

*hesitates* do you uhmmmm Do you like Patty-chan!? *runs behind the virtual fighting game cause I'm embarrassed*


*face goas red*
the thing is i cnt choose between u and her and Ivy of death


*awkward silence* *takes a step back and trips on a bunch of wires*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

anne_nicole wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

ill leave u alone if u want
*starts to walk off*


naomi:
*walking towards the arcade*
*bumps to somebody*


*keeps walking too sad to see who it was*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


anne_nicole wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

ill leave u alone if u want
*starts to walk off*


naomi:
*walking towards the arcade*
*bumps to somebody*


*keeps walking too sad to see who it was*


naomi:
is that roxas? why did he looks so sad? *follows him*
*saw ryn and roxas*
oh that two are getting close aren't they *smiles* *hiding behind one of the arcade machine*
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

ill leave u alone if u want
*starts to walk off*


No! Roxas-kun! don't go! *tries to untangle the wires* wait! *finally gets it untangled, starts toward him but bumps into someone*
*falls on my butt*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

ill leave u alone if u want
*starts to walk off*


No! Roxas-kun! don't go! *tries to untangle the wires* wait! *finally gets it untangled, starts toward him but bumps into someone*
*falls on my butt*


daisuke: *offers hand * are you okay? sorry
(one of my characters )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.