First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Any Good Anime Out Now A Days
Posted 2/26/09
Posted 2/26/09
Skip Beat! ?
Toradora! ?
Ahh , idk i just keep posting the same comment over & over again.
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
DN Angel

Air (that one is super sad i suggest you have a box of tissues with you near the end if you tend to cry when sad things happen in anims)
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

darkoff wrote:

Jesus fucking christ, someone with 36k CR points and Anime Member who doesn't know the rules of CR? That's just.... got no words only.

REPORTED!

Edit: jesus christ, just check her profile, 13k guestbook posts? what are you? do you live here at CR? go out and do stuff like a girl would do rofl.


Dont use Gods in vain.
You got something to say fine say it go off and say what you want but leave his name out of it.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09
My message to the OP...

2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Clannad After Story... it's a comedy-drama --- already without the harem picture. An more vivid plot than the movie and more of Ushio!

Skip Beat... a usual theme with an unusual plot - revenge, acting, romance, friendship and even curse dolls and talking spirit personalities(it's just for the main character though).

Akikan! - for a harem anime it ranks average, but for comedy, I'd rank it high. Who would not want an empty can suddenly turning into a girl when you kissed it? There is more to this show than you're usual choosing-whose-best-for-who.

Kurokami the Animation - an adaptation of the Black God manga. I like the storyline so I'm recommending this.

Sora o Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai - also known as Munto TV, this anime is an adaptation of the first two Munto OVA's released years earlier. I'm hoping they'll continue the hanging ending of the OVA's in the series.

Ride Back - one of my favorite so far.. At first, I was not so much fascinated in the synopsis talking about resistance and military but I was actually attracted to the way they ride those motorcycle with arms called ride back. Daughter of a world famous dancer, Shoko, our heroine accidentally discovers ride back club one rainy day as he seeks shelter. What will become of her as she jump to the world of Ride Backs, surpassed through the trials brought by the military controlled society, and uncovers the secrets behind herself and the unusual machine.

Posted 2/27/09

Baka-Master wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:

its there any good anime you guys or girls suggests


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/recommend-me-an-anime-read-first-post/

try Bible Black , Immortal Sisters, Discipline, Moonlight Lady


also try anijeru
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

TearsShed wrote:


darkoff wrote:

Jesus fucking christ, someone with 36k CR points and Anime Member who doesn't know the rules of CR? That's just.... got no words only.

REPORTED!

Edit: jesus christ, just check her profile, 13k guestbook posts? what are you? do you live here at CR? go out and do stuff like a girl would do rofl.


Dont use Gods in vain.
You got something to say fine say it go off and say what you want but leave his name out of it.


I LOL'D HARD i hope you're a troll since i don't give a shit about religion.
Posted 2/27/09

double_cr4sh wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:

its there any good anime you guys or girls suggests


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/recommend-me-an-anime-read-first-post/

try Bible Black , Immortal Sisters, Discipline, Moonlight Lady


also try anijeru


i only recommended mine so wtf why the =___=
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
*write down immoral sisters, discipline , moonlight lady*
ok, what was i suppose to put here
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / dinalupihan, bataan
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
death note. ouran high school host club. yamato nadeshiko shichi henge. one piece. slam dunk.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

unicorna wrote:

If you mean by now a days still airing then I say Maria holic…. it’s funny




ahahaha yup! but this one is so spoiler
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/27/09

Orihime_may11 wrote:


unicorna wrote:

If you mean by now a days still airing then I say Maria holic…. it’s funny




ahahaha yup! but this one is so spoiler



sorry about that but Sometimes its good to know from the beginning so your mind could be at ease ….as for me if no1 gave me that info I wouldn’t have watched it XD
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HOme♥
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!??

I mean THEre is so mAny i dont even have time to watch all of them!!!
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

unicorna wrote:


Orihime_may11 wrote:


unicorna wrote:

If you mean by now a days still airing then I say Maria holic…. it’s funny




ahahaha yup! but this one is so spoiler



sorry about that but Sometimes its good to know from the beginning so your mind could be at ease ….as for me if no1 gave me that info I wouldn’t have watched it XD

LOL wait i remember my friend told me that he's a guy before i watched it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.