Remove this ad
Created by IkutoxxxAmu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Your favorite OTHER Night Class student? (not Kaname)
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

akkie000 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


akkie000 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

A very prejudicial, yet pointless and controversial, question. Just because Kaname is extremely popular (in Japan and from the fangirls' reaction) doesn't mean that all of you want to kick him in the curb.


It is not Pointless..
if it is then no one would Reply to this FORUM.

I dont like Kaname.. he's so weird and idiot..

Gomen..




Sorry, but Kaname isn't weird and an idiot. He had a broken heart 10 years ago... The only thing that's weird is your lack of support for Hino's creation.


Its not that I DONT LIKE HINO's CREATION.. BUT ITS ALL YOUR FAULT..

you keep on concentrating on one CHARACTER(that is KA-NA-ME!!) and if you dont like the other characters(like aidou-sama) you keep on telling it is pointless and controversial BLAH BLAH..!!




BS!!!! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR PUTTING A HURT ON THE KING OF PUREBLOODS!!!!!!
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09
AIDOU-SAMA is the Best Male Character in (VK)
Posted 6/16/09
yeah me too!

i love shiki!!

shiMA forever!!
Member
46052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Everywhere or Now...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Takuma Ichijo
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / UAE but im from p...
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
ICHIJO AND SHIKI!!
18102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in New...
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
shiki is okay
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MINNESOTA
Offline
Posted 6/20/09
i say SHIKI!!
Posted 7/25/09
Aidou or Ichijo! ^^
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Aidouuuuuuuu *A*
Member
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In my own world ^^
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY'R SO CUTE N HOT!!!!!!!
but if i had 2 pick..............
i pick shiki n ichijo!!!!!!!!!
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Aidou rima ruka shiki
Member
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
Senri and Akatsuki
23489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
SHIKI~!!! rarr <33
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/09
shiki !!
his da best
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


akkie000 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


akkie000 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

A very prejudicial, yet pointless and controversial, question. Just because Kaname is extremely popular (in Japan and from the fangirls' reaction) doesn't mean that all of you want to kick him in the curb.


It is not Pointless..
if it is then no one would Reply to this FORUM.

I dont like Kaname.. he's so weird and idiot..

Gomen..




Sorry, but Kaname isn't weird and an idiot. He had a broken heart 10 years ago... The only thing that's weird is your lack of support for Hino's creation.


Its not that I DONT LIKE HINO's CREATION.. BUT ITS ALL YOUR FAULT..

you keep on concentrating on one CHARACTER(that is KA-NA-ME!!) and if you dont like the other characters(like aidou-sama) you keep on telling it is pointless and controversial BLAH BLAH..!!




BS!!!! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR PUTTING A HURT ON THE KING OF PUREBLOODS!!!!!!


Sorry to intrude but I don't understand your argument??? This forum clearly states that Kaname is not included because he would be voted for the most. Therefore, it will be bias towards the rest of the Night Class. It's as simple as that, there's no need to be offended and pass judgement on those who do not share the same views as you.

Anyway, I love Ichigo and Kain but it's a tough pick between Shiki and Aido. I just don't know who to choose!! Honestly, I like all of them. Each of them have good characteristics which make them different to one another, maybe that's why it's difficult to pick just one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.