First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Meeting up.
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/13/11

blade2534 wrote:

if anyone is online i am currently in channel 1 which actually isn't that laggy right now
i am in akihabara standing next to the marisa ai if i am not there i will be at the screen that shows videos just in case anyone wants to join me


i'm in channel 1, but i don't see you...
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/11

zz32005 wrote:


blade2534 wrote:

if anyone is online i am currently in channel 1 which actually isn't that laggy right now
i am in akihabara standing next to the marisa ai if i am not there i will be at the screen that shows videos just in case anyone wants to join me


i'm in channel 1, but i don't see you...


heading there now i will be near the video screen on the side of akihabara where the marisa in front of the sign is
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/13/11

blade2534 wrote:


zz32005 wrote:


blade2534 wrote:

if anyone is online i am currently in channel 1 which actually isn't that laggy right now
i am in akihabara standing next to the marisa ai if i am not there i will be at the screen that shows videos just in case anyone wants to join me


i'm in channel 1, but i don't see you...


heading there now i will be near the video screen on the side of akihabara where the marisa in front of the sign is


i was the one who said "hi"
avatar name: エンジェルス
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/11

zz32005 wrote:


blade2534 wrote:


zz32005 wrote:


blade2534 wrote:

if anyone is online i am currently in channel 1 which actually isn't that laggy right now
i am in akihabara standing next to the marisa ai if i am not there i will be at the screen that shows videos just in case anyone wants to join me


i'm in channel 1, but i don't see you...


heading there now i will be near the video screen on the side of akihabara where the marisa in front of the sign is


i was the one who said "hi"
avatar name: エンジェルス


i found you standing in front of your avatar right now

Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/11 , edited 3/13/11
wow ai [email protected] is so empty right now lol even in channel 1 which is supposed to be always laggy there is hardly anyone i will be waiting in ch1 below the myway2 sign if anyone wants to talk
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/11
anyone here if so i am waiting outside the train station in ai [email protected]
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
if anyone is online i am near the video screen in ch1 if anyone wants to talk
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
anyone want to meet up in ai [email protected]
Member
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / lowell
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
Im on ch1 alot doing missions
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

Shadow2442 wrote:

Im on ch1 alot doing missions

you on right now now? is so where
Member
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / lowell
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
im on now in the place where u take watergun mission

ing:"Karone"
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

Shadow2442 wrote:

im on now in the place where u take watergun mission

ing:"Karone"


where did you go lol
Tips and Trick Specialist
34168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

blade2534 wrote:

wow ai [email protected] is so empty right now lol even in channel 1 which is supposed to be always laggy there is hardly anyone i will be waiting in ch1 below the myway2 sign if anyone wants to talk


Ohh, you reminded me of something I must do~ Hopefully it would work~ xD
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

oNatsuo wrote:


blade2534 wrote:

wow ai [email protected] is so empty right now lol even in channel 1 which is supposed to be always laggy there is hardly anyone i will be waiting in ch1 below the myway2 sign if anyone wants to talk


Ohh, you reminded me of something I must do~ Hopefully it would work~ xD


what did you need to do
Tips and Trick Specialist
34168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

blade2534 wrote:


oNatsuo wrote:


blade2534 wrote:

wow ai [email protected] is so empty right now lol even in channel 1 which is supposed to be always laggy there is hardly anyone i will be waiting in ch1 below the myway2 sign if anyone wants to talk


Ohh, you reminded me of something I must do~ Hopefully it would work~ xD


what did you need to do


Something in my region of knowledge for Ai [email protected], no one knows it yet because I didn't tell anyone yet~ If I manage to do it then I will let you people know~ haha~ xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.