Post Reply *****Twisted Wishes*****
Moderator
2779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
The rules are simple you grant the wish of the person above no matter how ridiculous or stupid it may be

Example:
1st post : I wish for a sandwich

2nd post : There, a very hot sandwich already on your toungue SLOWLY BURNING BIT BY BIT AND NOT ENABLING YOU TO TAKE IT OUT, BURNING EVERY BIT OF CELL AND FIBER OF YOUR BODY TORTURING YOU SLOWLY WITHOUT KILLING YOU AND WOULD ONLY STOP AFTER YOUR NOTHING BUT ASH. THEN YOU AUTOMATICALLY REBORN THEN THE TORTURE SHALL COMMENCE AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN ...
TNX for using the sadistic genie of hell wahahhahahahah

Though you could grant the wish in another way, cause I'm a sadistic bastard . Mwahhahahah

I'll start off with an easy one,

I wish for a tropical island vacation ^^,


Posted 3/2/09

khurtrogz wrote:

The rules are simple you grant the wish of the person above no matter how ridiculous or stupid it may be

Example:
1st post : I wish for a sandwich

2nd post : There, a very hot sandwich already on your toungue SLOWLY BURNING BIT BY BIT AND NOT ENABLING YOU TO TAKE IT OUT, BURNING EVERY BIT OF CELL AND FIBER OF YOUR BODY TORTURING YOU SLOWLY WITHOUT KILLING YOU AND WOULD ONLY STOP AFTER YOUR NOTHING BUT ASH. THEN YOU AUTOMATICALLY REBORN THEN THE TORTURE SHALL COMMENCE AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN ...
TNX for using the sadistic genie of hell wahahhahahahah

Though you could grant the wish in another way, cause I'm a sadistic bastard . Mwahhahahah

I'll start off with an easy one,

I wish for a tropical island vacation ^^,




Wish granted but you will have to give up your virginity to some 100 year old lady

I wish I can go swimming
Moderator
2779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09
Wish approved , here's a pool with naked old granies flapping there hanging boobs



I wish for a supercomputer
Member
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
wish granted

i wish that i can live with no misery and no cruelty at all
Posted 4/9/09





bantu wrote:

wish granted

i wish that i can live with no misery and no cruelty at all


Wish granted, but you will live for only one day.


I wish I had big boobs
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 7/24/09


Wish granted, but they will be so big, they cover your face and you will suffocate.

I wish I was a really good ninja.
Posted 7/24/09


Wish granted, but you will have to be my slave for eternity!

I wish I could meet Nami Tamaki in person
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 7/24/09


Wish granted, but you will have to be my slave for eternity!

I wish I could meet Nami Tamaki in person

Wish granted, but he would hate you.

I wish I could both live in the real world and go in and out of Anime worlds.
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/24/09




Wish granted but you will live as a tree.

I wish I had a job
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 7/24/09


Wish granted but you will live as a tree.

I wish I had a job

"Wish granted , but you will hate this job and never be able to get out of it. Youwill go to your work place day in and day out with nothing but detest and anger in your heart. The people that work with you will be incompotent idiots and your boss will be useless. Eventually, you will hang yourself because the negativity towards your job consumes your life.


I Wish I could fall through the air , in the arms of my lover, if only for a moment.
Posted 7/24/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



Wish granted but you will live as a tree.

I wish I had a job


"Wish granted , but you will hate this job and never be able to get out of it. Youwill go to your work place day in and day out with nothing but detest and anger in your heart. The people that work with you will be incompotent idiots and your boss will be useless. Eventually, you will hang yourself because the negativity towards your job consumes your life.




Wish granted, but he will be a horny freak and only want to have sex.

I wish I was a virgin (btw, I am a virgin, but lets pretend that I am not lol)
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

Raze22 wrote:


AlleyCat4eva wrote:



Wish granted but you will live as a tree.

I wish I had a job


"Wish granted , but you will hate this job and never be able to get out of it. Youwill go to your work place day in and day out with nothing but detest and anger in your heart. The people that work with you will be incompotent idiots and your boss will be useless. Eventually, you will hang yourself because the negativity towards your job consumes your life.




Wish granted, but he will be a horny freak and only want to have sex.

I wish I was a virgin (btw, I am a virgin, but lets pretend that I am not lol)

(ok)

Wish granted. No if and or buts, I don't mess with things pure/sacred

I wish I could fly.

Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/24/09
Wish granted, but someone will shot you =(

I wish I didn't have a wish
Member
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ✿░▒❀░▒Clow Land░▒...
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
Wish Granted.. such a poor creature..why? too scared to make a wish??

Mwahahahaha!! <devil laughs>
lolz..

I WISH I COULD TIME TRAVEL..
You must be logged in to post.