First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Moderator
116331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
Hey, Im LS. I love tattoos. I have 8 at the moment. Im an amature tat artist.. have equipment, have done maybe 20 tats on people to date.
I live in the Rocky Mts, also enjoy cooking, and Im an amature Muay Thai Kick Boxer and Black Belt in Taekwondo.
I have 3 kids, and a great hubby (he let me do my first tattoos on him!)...ummmmm Thats about it!
Posted 2/28/09
Hey Im Dawnstar75 my real name is Lenore but dont tell anyone XD I only have three tats and 11 piercings not counting rejections. I am related to a tat and piercing shop in Roswell New Mexico called EXOTIC Body piercing and Tattoo. My nephew Shawn has been featured in tattoo magazine and his mom is like my sister and she does the piercing. Me well I cant go to work at teh shop untill my kids go to school. So I stay home with my kiddos and play on the computer as much as I possibly can. lol I am having fun modding a few groups here at cr. Buddy me!
Member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Rakuen~
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
Yo!
I'm michiru,i come from Italy.
I looooove piercings and tattoes,i got 6 piercings and 2 tattoos.
Music is my drug.
Nice to meet you!
Member
2875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Hi im malaysia im 17 i have a total of 6 piercings not countimg my ears, no tatoos yet, and my ears are at a size 6,
Posted 3/8/09

xXVampire_FanaticXx wrote:

Hi im malaysia im 17 i have a total of 6 piercings not countimg my ears, no tatoos yet, and my ears are at a size 6,


Hey! We are happy to have you here! feel free to post pics and whatever...if you have any suggestions let us know. You have 6 piercings NOT including your ears! Ohhh you gotta let me know! Im gonna go check your other posts. WELCOME!
Posted 3/8/09

michiru-pon wrote:

Yo!
I'm michiru,i come from Italy.
I looooove piercings and tattoes,i got 6 piercings and 2 tattoos.
Music is my drug.
Nice to meet you!


Hey! Its great to get members who post! please forgive my delenquency though I can clearly see that the world did indeed NOT fall down while I was gone! lol Welcome to the group and feel free to post pics and rquest killer music in the music playlist request thread.
Posted 8/4/09
Hi there! I'm Kimmy, 26 years old from the South-East of England in the UK :)

I have 2 tattoos so far & have both of my ears pierced twice aswell
Posted 8/6/09

kimmykins83 wrote:

Hi there! I'm Kimmy, 26 years old from the South-East of England in the UK :)

I have 2 tattoos so far & have both of my ears pierced twice aswell :)


WELCOME to the group Kimmy! Its soooo nice to read your interactions with the threads here at Tatsn pierce! You would make a worthy buddy! XD
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09
Thank you so much for the very warm welcome hun, it's a pleasure to be here

I lie this group very much

And we are totally already buddies
Artist
5520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
Hey I'm Lee well thats my nickname my actual name is Lesley^^
i'm 19 live in New Zealand
i have one tatt at the moment
and have had a few piercings over the years, but i dont want anymore i always lose my studs i can be a bit careless sometimes

but i deffo love tattoo's so getting another one >.<
Posted 9/16/09
It's nice to meet you Lesley, welcome to the group! We're all (tattooed & pierced) friends here!
Posted 9/21/09

Lee-_- wrote:

Hey I'm Lee well thats my nickname my actual name is Lesley^^
i'm 19 live in New Zealand
i have one tatt at the moment
and have had a few piercings over the years, but i dont want anymore i always lose my studs i can be a bit careless sometimes

but i deffo love tattoo's so getting another one >.<


AWesome and yeah welcome to the group!
Posted 9/21/09

kimmykins83 wrote:

It's nice to meet you Lesley, welcome to the group! We're all (tattooed & pierced) friends here! :)


Hey girl! You rock! You have been on the wall more than me lately! lol Thought I would say hey and thank you for your activity! These groups are all about people being active.....IT CAN BE SO FUN!!!! Anywayz L8R Lenore Dawnstar

Posted 9/21/09
Hi people usually just call me Flee I'm from the Netherlands and 17 years old.
I got 2 tattoo's and 4 piercings and hopefully (im pretty sure of that lol) more will come
After drooling over alot of pictures in the gallery I just had to join xD
Posted 9/22/09

Fleaon wrote:

Hi people usually just call me Flee I'm from the Netherlands and 17 years old.
I got 2 tattoo's and 4 piercings and hopefully (im pretty sure of that lol) more will come
After drooling over alot of pictures in the gallery I just had to join xD


Hey there Flee! It's great to meet you! And welcome to the group!

I'm sure you'll love it here as much as what we all do!


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.