First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you think its fair?
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

cherrylau97 wrote:

Do you think its fair how shinji lets the anime members watch anime on cr and not us??



We CAN watch anime on c.r. Just a few days later after the star members.
They paid, we didn't. How is that not fair? If anything it would be unfair if we got the same benefits as the star members. That would mean they are just wasting their money.
If you don't like it, then go somewhere else. There are hundreds of other sites where you can watch anime for free.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
shinji is a anime-obsessed white fag!!!
24379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Your mom.
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
Ugh;
This thread got very irritating.
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your room!
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
we just have to watch a week to see the episode and we don't have to pay for it>3<
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

"It's not fair!!"
"You say that so often... I wonder what your basis for comparison is..."



Couldn't help myself, that quote comes to mind everytime I hear someone say something isn't fair. And it is fair, i suppose. They pay the membership, therefore, they get the privledges. Fair.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
no it is fair because everybody has the option to subscribe for an anime membership if they want to. it's not expensive, and you can also easily obtain one by doing all those surveys shinji has made available.
Posted 3/13/09
it's equally fair, cause they paid and get something. we didn't so we go somewhere else. simple...
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

Baka-Master wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:

Do you think its fair how shinji lets the anime members watch anime on cr and not us??



wtf is this shit they 'payed' to watch anime

we're just some random leechers who didn't pay, so why the heck isn't it fair



you mean "paid" ...
Posted 3/13/09

willby wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:

Do you think its fair how shinji lets the anime members watch anime on cr and not us??



wtf is this shit they 'payed' to watch anime

we're just some random leechers who didn't pay, so why the heck isn't it fair



you mean "paid" ...


Blame my Erish teacher not me

4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
care...
cr is at the very bottom of my anime-watching-site-list anyway.
I just come to the forum when I don't have anything else to do.

I will never pay for something I don't care about anyway
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Far far away .
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
Stop naggin'
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09
Get your facts straight, then we can talk.







~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.