First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ° ( ° w ° ) ° ⓐLice`s Shoppe ° ( ° w ° ) °
Shop-a-holic
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09

reDh_aLice wrote:


tee hee ~ thankiee foo buying agaiin ~~ >w<
btw,,is ur current aviie r miku nd rin ?? OwO




tink so~ ^^ btw thanks again ^^
Small Business Owner
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

cirstin2nd wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:


tee hee ~ thankiee foo buying agaiin ~~ >w<
btw,,is ur current aviie r miku nd rin ?? OwO




tink so~ ^^ btw thanks again ^^


tee-hee ~ ur wlcome ~
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

reDh_aLice wrote:





aviies pages ~

Page 3 :
*i called th aviies as pages !*



Page 6 :


Page 7 :


Page 16 :


Page 19 :


Page 20 :


Page 21:


Page 22 :



wait foo another update <3





page no: 21
text: -Hope, Anita, n some qoutes =]
paid? um i didn't no how much 2pay cuz i couldn't c the form part of the banner so i paid with 10 pics , hope its ok ><

DONE <3
Small Business Owner
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09



thankieee foo buying from my shoppe ~
foo th payments,,eu can see how much is th avii on th rules number 5 ~ x))
nd thankiee foo payed 10 pics ! \(O.O)/


11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09
1.Page 23-1,23-2
2.tanxingpei96,Eu-chan for both
3.yup ~
thankies

DONE <3
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

reDh_aLice wrote:




thankieee foo buying from my shoppe ~
foo th payments,,eu can see how much is th avii on th rules number 5 ~ x))
nd thankiee foo payed 10 pics ! \(O.O)/



thx i love it :D
Small Business Owner
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

-Hope wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:




thankieee foo buying from my shoppe ~
foo th payments,,eu can see how much is th avii on th rules number 5 ~ x))
nd thankiee foo payed 10 pics ! \(O.O)/



thx i love it :D


glad eu lyk it ne xD ~
Small Business Owner
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

1.Page 23-1,23-2
2.tanxingpei96,Eu-chan for both
3.yup ~
thankies


here eu gooo ~
thankiee foo buying xD


Shop-a-holic
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09
Alice actually i kinda wanna de 3 of dem...
MissPinkyy
Angeline
Do Yo Believe In Magic?
paid

DONE <3
Small Business Owner
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

MissPinkyy wrote:

Alice actually i kinda wanna de 3 of dem...
MissPinkyy
Angeline
Do Yo Believe In Magic?
paid


eu wanna 3 of them ?? what text eu want to write on it ??
is it "MissPinkyy" "Angeline" foo three of them ?? xD
Shop-a-holic
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

reDh_aLice wrote:


MissPinkyy wrote:

Alice actually i kinda wanna de 3 of dem...
MissPinkyy
Angeline
Do Yo Believe In Magic?
paid


eu wanna 3 of them ?? what text eu want to write on it ??
is it "MissPinkyy" "Angeline" foo three of them ?? xD

Text: MissPinkyy Angeline
Extras: Do You Believe In Magic
Yep thx

Small Business Owner
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

MissPinkyy wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:


MissPinkyy wrote:

Alice actually i kinda wanna de 3 of dem...
MissPinkyy
Angeline
Do Yo Believe In Magic?
paid


eu wanna 3 of them ?? what text eu want to write on it ??
is it "MissPinkyy" "Angeline" foo three of them ?? xD

Text: MissPinkyy Angeline
Extras: Do You Believe In Magic
Yep thx



here eu goo ~
sryy foo th late repp,,cuz i just got home from th park ><


12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09


page no: 24
text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoutes on them plz =]
paid? yup

Done <3
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09
avii: # 25
Text:Nancy
paid^^: yup

DONE <3
Small Business Owner
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

here eu goooo ~ thankiee foo buying agaiin ~ xD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.