First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Are there any GUYS out there saving their virginity?
Posted 2/28/09

smil3es wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


smil3es wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


smil3es wrote:

My guy friend told me one time that he regrets losing it.

He said that it's bad and good either saving it or losing it. You learn from your first 'time' but you also get that feeling that you want to save it for the 'special' someone. But if you save it for the special someone you wouldn't know what to do when the time comes.



Am I making sense?

It really just depends on the guy.


lol but you've to know that video's/books exist to help you right :3



I don't know... I guess so?


=.=

buy a doll to try it on her before you're doing it with your gf/bf

That kinda seems like you lost your viginity with the doll, no point saving it.
Your not getting my point, so nevermind.

actually i got your point XD
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
She showed you the picture of her x-boyfriend?That sucks.I understand your hurt,but what you are saying never happened to me though im not virgin
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

LemonyPanda wrote:
At first i was ready to have sex with my girlfriend


You actually considered it? What happened to being religious, dude?

On topic, I wouldn't have sex just if the oppurtunity came by. I am saving myself as well =P
I'm sure it wouldn't be anywhere as good and meaningful if ya just slept with whoever was willing, right?
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Better stock up on lots of porn
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
I don't understand why people are protecting their virginity.
For what? Marriage? What if you get divorced?

No get experience instead so you can satisfy the girls more.
I've noticed that many (especially young girls) are dreaming of a "wonderful first time".
FACT: first time is never good.


Back in my school there were some religious guys who neither had sex or masturbated.
They had to go to the doctor on a regular basis to "release the pressure"
Posted 2/28/09
yes.
im trying to be a gentleman ...
im a good boy
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
i'm saving mine. but i haven't had the chance to lose it.
1546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Under The Golden...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
LOL Hurry up an get laid you are missing out!!!!
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09
Virginity is idealist nonsense. All it means is you're unexperienced.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
im saving it for the special someone!
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Hedbrant wrote:

I don't understand why people are protecting their virginity.
For what? Marriage? What if you get divorced?

Back in my school there were some religious guys who neither had sex or masturbated.
They had to go to the doctor on a regular basis to "release the pressure"

Not all of us save it for religious reasons, but because we haven't found anyone that we really care for that we want to share what we think is supposed to be an intimate experience. To me, having sex with a girl just because she's hawt (which I've had several chances to do) is no different than masturbation: you do it solely for the physical pleasure and to make your dick stfu for a while. But with masturbation you don't have to go through all the trouble and potential embarrassment of actually doing it with another person, and there's no risk of STDs and pregnancy. Since sex has a lot of risks attached to it, I feel like there should be much more to it than pure physical pleasure, that there should be some emotion attached to it (not necessarily love though) to make the reward worth the risks.

Shouldn't that doctor have told those guys that masturbation was healthy and that they should do it occasionally?



tyrantxd wrote:
You actually considered it? What happened to being religious, dude?


His penis said "fuck the Bible, I'm horny and there's a sexy girl right in front of you, you better screw her brains out you retarded piece of crap." Or at least that's what my penis said to me, minus the Bible part. And he insulted me more, freakin jerk.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Cuddlebuns wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

I don't understand why people are protecting their virginity.
For what? Marriage? What if you get divorced?

Back in my school there were some religious guys who neither had sex or masturbated.
They had to go to the doctor on a regular basis to "release the pressure"

Not all of us save it for religious reasons, but because we haven't found anyone that we really care for that we want to share what we think is supposed to be an intimate experience. To me, having sex with a girl just because she's hawt (which I've had several chances to do) is no different than masturbation: you do it solely for the physical pleasure and to make your dick stfu for a while. But with masturbation you don't have to go through all the trouble and potential embarrassment of actually doing it with another person, and there's no risk of STDs and pregnancy. Since sex has a lot of risks attached to it, I feel like there should be much more to it than pure physical pleasure, that there should be some emotion attached to it (not necessarily love though) to make the reward worth the risks.

Shouldn't that doctor have told those guys that masturbation was healthy and that they should do it occasionally?


well it is a little different from masturbation. That's why I mentioned experience. Sex is useless without experience and you don't get that from masturbation.
That is also why masturbation often feels much better than sex.

It is GOOD to go through all the trouble and potential embarrassment. Since you'll learn from it. And you'll have to do it some time anyway.
Sometimes guys don't get an erection the first times. And girls can have trouble getting wet and/or don't come.
There's no reason to be afraid of STDs and pregnancy. Just be careful. (and maybe avoid oral)

My sister is a sex-counselor for a newspaper and taught me all kind of things before my first time

Yeah I'm sure those guys knew. But they didn't do it anyway

Posted 2/28/09
my bro lost his virginity while being drunk/high

and doesnt remember anything about the girl.

he doesnt actually count that as losing his virginity, because he didnt have a relationship with the girl.

i dont think you should save it for too long, but dont lose it at some crazy party.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Hedbrant wrote:

well it is a little different from masturbation. That's why I mentioned experience. Sex is useless without experience and you don't get that from masturbation.
That is also why masturbation often feels much better than sex.


But is the experience that you'd get from simply thrusting your hips into someone without any real concern about their pleasure (which is all people do when they have sex just because the other person is hawt) the kind of experience that is worth having? Wouldn't that just cause a person to become emotionally detached from sex when/if they do it with someone they actually care about?

If you're with someone you really care for and they care for you, then they should be understanding of your lack of experience and give you guidance.


It is GOOD to go through all the trouble and potential embarrassment. Since you'll learn from it.

When you're older it's a good thing, but at my age "trouble" is more than convincing someone to have sex with you, there's the issue of dodging parents and teachers, which tends to lead to a rushed and unsatisfying experience, and often times irresponsibility which leads to pregnancy and STDs


There's no reason to be afraid of STDs and pregnancy.

If you ignore the fact that they have the potential to ruin a person's life, then they aren't so scary.

19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Hedbrant wrote:

FACT: first time is never good.



High five, man~!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.