First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ►[Request]:: Mod apply
Posted 2/28/09
Apply now!

WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE?
Icon Maker: Get to make icons only -2 people
Designer: Get to make Avatars only -4 people
Graphic Maker: Make Avatars and Avatars For the group -2 people
Membership cards maker: Make membership cards only -3 people
Banner Maker: Make banners -2 people
~Something else!


>>fill out<<
Name:
User:
Age:
programs you use:
Are you going to be active:
Are you going to invite buddies:
Why do you want to be a mod:
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:


Posted 2/28/09
What Do You Want To Be?
Designer
Graphic Maker
Membership Card Maker

Name: Yue
User: PendragonArthuriaSaber
Age: 13
programs you use: GIMP & Photoscape
Are you going to be active: Of Course!
Are you going to invite buddies: Of Course!
Why do you want to be a mod: I like Make Graphic~
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:
Avii:


Membership Card:
Moderator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

kiracutie wrote:

Apply now!

WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE?
Icon Maker: Get to make icons only -2 people
Designer: Get to make Avatars only -4 people
Graphic Maker: Make Avatars and Avatars For the group -2 people
Membership cards maker: Make membership cards only -3 people
Banner Maker: Make banners -2 people
~Something else!


>>fill out<<
Name:
User:
Age:
programs you use:
Are you going to be active:
Are you going to invite buddies:
Why do you want to be a mod:
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:




WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE?
-Graphic Maker or I can make wallpaper

Name:Sakura-chan
User:sakura-suzuki
Age:15
programs you use:gimp,photoscape,imageready
Are you going to be active:Yes
Are you going to invite buddies:yes
Why do you want to be a mod:Because i love making graphic
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:
Wallpaper


Aviis
Creator
7044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:

What Do You Want To Be?
Designer
Graphic Maker
Membership Card Maker

Name: Yue
User: PendragonArthuriaSaber
Age: 13
programs you use: GIMP & Photoscape
Are you going to be active: Of Course!
Are you going to invite buddies: Of Course!
Why do you want to be a mod: I like Make Graphic~
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:
Avii:


Membership Card:


Approved!! ^_^ but please let me know if ur going to do anything.....
Creator
7044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Apply now!

WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE?
Icon Maker: Get to make icons only -2 people
Designer: Get to make Avatars only -4 people
Graphic Maker: Make Avatars and Avatars For the group -2 people
Membership cards maker: Make membership cards only -3 people
Banner Maker: Make banners -2 people
~Something else!


>>fill out<<
Name:
User:
Age:
programs you use:
Are you going to be active:
Are you going to invite buddies:
Why do you want to be a mod:
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:




WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE?
-Graphic Maker or I can make wallpaper

Name:Sakura-chan
User:sakura-suzuki
Age:15
programs you use:gimp,photoscape,imageready
Are you going to be active:Yes
Are you going to invite buddies:yes
Why do you want to be a mod:Because i love making graphic
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:
Wallpaper


Aviis



Approved ! but please let me know if u r going to change anything....
Posted 2/28/09
Please follow what news_tepppen says!! And invite buddies
Moderator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Ok!I will!!!!^^Thank 4 approve me!!
Posted 3/1/09

Sakura-suzuki wrote:

Ok!I will!!!!^^Thank 4 approve me!!


LOLZ YOU WELCOME!!remember to invite buddies
Moderator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

kiracutie wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:

Ok!I will!!!!^^Thank 4 approve me!!


LOLZ YOU WELCOME!!remember to invite buddies


I already invite!!^^
Posted 3/1/09
lolz okie then ~Thanks
Posted 3/1/09
Manga Coloring and Graphic

Name:Mimii
User:Mimii-chan
Are you going to be active:<3
Are you going to invite buddies:<3
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:
Creator
7044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09

Mimii-chan wrote:

Manga Coloring and Graphic

Name:Mimii
User:Mimii-chan
Are you going to be active:<3
Are you going to invite buddies:<3
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:


Approved!!
Posted 3/3/09

news_teppen wrote:


Mimii-chan wrote:

Manga Coloring and Graphic

Name:Mimii
User:Mimii-chan
Are you going to be active:<3
Are you going to invite buddies:<3
Give 4 Examples in spoiler:


Approved!!


yay!! thanks
Posted 3/3/09
i'm still a member =/
Creator
7044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

Mimii-chan wrote:

i'm still a member =/


you're a mod now
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.