First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[Philippine Drama] UNDERAGE
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
AJ is super cute

hahaha

LOL!!..
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

kenchynne wrote:


steenx wrote:

Hm, sounds interesting. I just wished Filipino dramas weren't soo long.


this drama is not too long airs for 1 month and airing every sunday but if the show is high rated then will extend the story

;o That's great!
Is this one 30 minutes each or an hour?

12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

jeansile wrote:


steenx wrote:

Hm, sounds interesting. I just wished Filipino dramas weren't soo long.


Well, I guess your wish has come true here...because UnderAGE is just a mini series which will have a total of 9 episodes only...


Oh. But that's too short. D: Unless, they're 60 mins each?

600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 4/1/09 , edited 4/1/09

steenx wrote:


jeansile wrote:


steenx wrote:

Hm, sounds interesting. I just wished Filipino dramas weren't soo long.


Well, I guess your wish has come true here...because UnderAGE is just a mini series which will have a total of 9 episodes only...


Oh. But that's too short. D: Unless, they're 60 mins each?



well, it airs for an hour every Sunday, but with the inclusion of tv ads. If we time the show alone, minus the tv ads, it runs for about 30-45 minutes...and although this is a top-rater, they cannot extend this because there are other series of the same genre that are lined up under the same banner title (Your Song Presents) for 2009...the other series that are to follow are: BOYSTOWN, BLUE JEANS, 14 GOING STEADY, KATORSE (14 year-old), and BAGETS (YOUNGSTERS), and each of them are going to air every Sunday for 2 months....I'm not so sure about Bagets though, some articles say that it is included in the line-up, but there was an earlier plan, last year if I'm not mistaken, for Bagets to be included under SINESERYE PRESENTS...
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
there only 14, 15 and 16? HA . :S
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

jeansile wrote:


steenx wrote:


jeansile wrote:


steenx wrote:

Hm, sounds interesting. I just wished Filipino dramas weren't soo long.


Well, I guess your wish has come true here...because UnderAGE is just a mini series which will have a total of 9 episodes only...


Oh. But that's too short. D: Unless, they're 60 mins each?



well, it airs for an hour every Sunday, but with the inclusion of tv ads. If we time the show alone, minus the tv ads, it runs for about 30-45 minutes...and although this is a top-rater, they cannot extend this because there are other series of the same genre that are lined up under the same banner title (Your Song Presents) for 2009...the other series that are to follow are: BOYSTOWN, BLUE JEANS, 14 GOING STEADY, KATORSE (14 year-old), and BAGETS (YOUNGSTERS), and each of them are going to air every Sunday for 2 months....I'm not so sure about Bagets though, some articles say that it is included in the line-up, but there was an earlier plan, last year if I'm not mistaken, for Bagets to be included under SINESERYE PRESENTS...



Ah, okay. Thanks for telling me! ^ ^ ;
I'm happy I don't need to watch online though, because my parents have the ABS-CBN Global satellite thingy. x] I'll make sure to watccch!~
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

Supercalafragilistic wrote:

there only 14, 15 and 16? HA . :S


Well yes, in the Drama, Corazon is 14, Cecilia is 15 and Celina is 16. But in real life, Lauren is 15, Empress is 16 and Melissa is 19.
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
episode 4 with subtitles now available! enjoy!
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England!
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
whoah, so they have moved away from cheesy cute stories. nice.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09
I thought Robi Domingo gonna be One of the cast here In underage..Too bad he's not there..

Ow well.. It's a Nice...
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

shirahimeh wrote:

I thought Robi Domingo gonna be One of the cast here In underage..Too bad he's not there..

Ow well.. It's a Nice...


he was supposed to play the role of Matt Evans here, but due to tight schedule, he was replaced at the last minute.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

jeansile wrote:


shirahimeh wrote:

I thought Robi Domingo gonna be One of the cast here In underage..Too bad he's not there..

Ow well.. It's a Nice...


he was supposed to play the role of Matt Evans here, but due to tight schedule, he was replaced at the last minute.


*sigh* I was really looking forward to see him...

Hmm,But I hope that he will have a role in princess hours remake...

i hope the management would pick him..

he can be troy or gian..For me he really fits the role..either of the two..

277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

shirahimeh wrote:


jeansile wrote:


shirahimeh wrote:

I thought Robi Domingo gonna be One of the cast here In underage..Too bad he's not there..

Ow well.. It's a Nice...


he was supposed to play the role of Matt Evans here, but due to tight schedule, he was replaced at the last minute.


*sigh* I was really looking forward to see him...

Hmm,But I hope that he will have a role in princess hours remake...

i hope the management would pick him..

he can be troy or gian..For me he really fits the role..either of the two..





hmmm...yeah,,,they make a good tandem,,,hehe...gets?hehe..think so!

770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

radskii wrote:


shirahimeh wrote:


jeansile wrote:


shirahimeh wrote:

I thought Robi Domingo gonna be One of the cast here In underage..Too bad he's not there..

Ow well.. It's a Nice...


he was supposed to play the role of Matt Evans here, but due to tight schedule, he was replaced at the last minute.


*sigh* I was really looking forward to see him...

Hmm,But I hope that he will have a role in princess hours remake...

i hope the management would pick him..

he can be troy or gian..For me he really fits the role..either of the two..





hmmm...yeah,,,they make a good tandem,,,hehe...gets?hehe..think so!



No I don't get your Point?

770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

jeansile wrote:

episode 4 with subtitles now available! enjoy!


so where could I watch underage?

Can I have The Link?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.