First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
FEMALES BECOME EXTINCT!!!!
5993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
There's more females, you morron
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
It would be the scariest scenario in the world because men can't find someone (females) to quench their sexual needs.... So it will be either on animals or on MEN!! [email protected]!! Its a good thing that will never happen.
Posted 2/28/09
gay guys
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

JacopeX wrote:

What do we do guys?


Clone the females back!!!!!!!!!



chungahchoon wrote:

There's more females, you morron :D


There's more females in the world. I think 7 to 1 or was it 18 to 1?


In the USA about 52% or 53% are females the rest are males.


But not in China, there are much more males in China... I think 8 to 1?
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Kill099 wrote:

It would be the scariest scenario in the world because men can't find someone (females) to quench their sexual needs.... So it will be either on animals or on MEN!! [email protected]!! Its a good thing that will never happen.


No, we will clone them back...
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Swiss_pikeman wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

It would be the scariest scenario in the world because men can't find someone (females) to quench their sexual needs.... So it will be either on animals or on MEN!! [email protected]!! Its a good thing that will never happen.


No, we will clone them back...


How can you clone something that is extinct? Where can you get samples from?
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

Kill099 wrote:


Swiss_pikeman wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

It would be the scariest scenario in the world because men can't find someone (females) to quench their sexual needs.... So it will be either on animals or on MEN!! [email protected]!! Its a good thing that will never happen.


No, we will clone them back...


How can you clone something that is extinct? Where can you get samples from?


Bones, hear, and so on... I have been reading up on some of this DNA stuff. And no this dos not make me an export... I just know a few things about it...

So yea, when we clone them back. Each guy will get 3 Females and bring them back the old way I think I am up for that job.

And I think it will be cool to be a dad one day
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
man would do something when females are still at the "endangered" state..
it would be hard to imagine with a world without females.
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Swiss_pikeman wrote:


Kill099 wrote:


Swiss_pikeman wrote:


Kill099 wrote:

It would be the scariest scenario in the world because men can't find someone (females) to quench their sexual needs.... So it will be either on animals or on MEN!! [email protected]!! Its a good thing that will never happen.


No, we will clone them back...


How can you clone something that is extinct? Where can you get samples from?


Bones, hear, and so on... I have been reading up on some of this DNA stuff. And no this dos not make me an export... I just know a few things about it...

So yea, when we clone them back. Each guy will get 3 Females and bring them back the old way I think I am up for that job.

And I think it will be cool to be a dad one day


Ok I'll stop myself now, I might make this topic so complicated

Posted 3/1/09
theres gonna be alot of faggots on earth then
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

JacopeX wrote:

What do we do guys?


Maybe just because you ain't getting any.
Posted 3/1/09
That would be a scary thought....for those who can't bear it = suicide, for some who still wanna live =a life on the run from gay guys. I repeat a scary thought....
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
OP's been watching Saber Marionette J too much.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
you would all masturbate til your balls fall off.
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
We'd just make some nice and soft robot girls...
those would be better than the original anyway Lol
cause we could delete the bad personality hahah
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.