Filipino Movies & Drama's
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09
{ If this is posted in the wrong places or a duplicate feel free to change or delete it since this is my first time making a post and I'm taking a shot in the dark. }

Lately I've been looking for good movies to watch and after finding a really good one I realized I really like Filipino movies but the problem is I have no idea where I can find them online with subtitles. There isn't many on Aznv.tv or Viikii.net. Does anyone know where I can watch them with subtitles?

Any help would be appriciated
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

AnnaXx wrote:

{ If this is posted in the wrong places or a duplicate feel free to change or delete it since this is my first time making a post and I'm taking a shot in the dark. }

Lately I've been looking for good movies to watch and after finding a really good one I realized I really like Filipino movies but the problem is I have no idea where I can find them online with subtitles. There isn't many on Aznv.tv or Viikii.net. Does anyone know where I can watch them with subtitles?

Any help would be appriciated



A very special love

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A438F3DB503FF0E

Maalaala Mo Kaya : Notebook

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A438F3DB503FF0E

Patayin Mo Sa Sindak Si Barbarra ( Scare Barbara to Death)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65077.htm

Maligno( The Unseen)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65455.htm

thats it for now ^___^
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

lainey025 wrote:


AnnaXx wrote:

{ If this is posted in the wrong places or a duplicate feel free to change or delete it since this is my first time making a post and I'm taking a shot in the dark. }

Lately I've been looking for good movies to watch and after finding a really good one I realized I really like Filipino movies but the problem is I have no idea where I can find them online with subtitles. There isn't many on Aznv.tv or Viikii.net. Does anyone know where I can watch them with subtitles?

Any help would be appriciated



A very special love

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A438F3DB503FF0E

Maalaala Mo Kaya : Notebook

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A438F3DB503FF0E

Patayin Mo Sa Sindak Si Barbarra ( Scare Barbara to Death)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65077.htm

Maligno( The Unseen)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65455.htm

thats it for now ^___^


Thank you!! Hope there's people who know of more, and if you do know anymore please add. Much appreciated
Posted 2/28/09

AnnaXx wrote:


lainey025 wrote:


AnnaXx wrote:

{ If this is posted in the wrong places or a duplicate feel free to change or delete it since this is my first time making a post and I'm taking a shot in the dark. }

Lately I've been looking for good movies to watch and after finding a really good one I realized I really like Filipino movies but the problem is I have no idea where I can find them online with subtitles. There isn't many on Aznv.tv or Viikii.net. Does anyone know where I can watch them with subtitles?

Any help would be appriciated



A very special love

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A438F3DB503FF0E

Maalaala Mo Kaya : Notebook

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A438F3DB503FF0E

Patayin Mo Sa Sindak Si Barbarra ( Scare Barbara to Death)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65077.htm

Maligno( The Unseen)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65455.htm

thats it for now ^___^


Thank you!! Hope there's people who know of more, and if you do know anymore please add. Much appreciated


no prob..its really hard to find sub filipino dramas/movies
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
veoh
?
Posted 3/1/09
Sorry but no personal threads allowed. Use the Drama Help thread instead

~locked
You must be logged in to post.