First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If you could have life just made easier
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Easier... Who would not like to have a life with no worries?
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

smil3es wrote:

Tough. Is there any fun getting the easy way out? I want to learn as I grow up.


so like, if your dad burns in a fire accident.
your mom ran over by an 18 wheeler.
your grandpa get decapitated
your grandma goes insane because of your grandpa getting decapitated and ends up in a mental hospital
your best friend has issues in their life so they retort to slitting themselves, and ends up cutting too deep - then dieing of too much blood loss
and
your pet chokes on its food and dies from not being able to breathe


will that achieve your purpose in deciding on a tougher rather than a easier life?
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
Tough. Human beings only learn in a tough way. But still, I'll prefer a easier and simple life. >_>
Posted 3/1/09
Right now, I think I still can afford another suffering in my life. Makes things less boring and maybe I can feel proud of myself for accomplishing something.

I need something I can be proud of, even it's only for my parents. Just to let them know that they raised me well.
Posted 3/1/09
hmm i would choose a easier xD it's already way and way to hard
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


smil3es wrote:

Tough. Is there any fun getting the easy way out? I want to learn as I grow up.


so like, if your dad burns in a fire accident.
your mom ran over by an 18 wheeler.
your grandpa get decapitated
your grandma goes insane because of your grandpa getting decapitated and ends up in a mental hospital
your best friend has issues in their life so they retort to slitting themselves, and ends up cutting too deep - then dieing of too much blood loss
and
your pet chokes on its food and dies from not being able to breathe


will that achieve your purpose in deciding on a tougher rather than a easier life?


I don't tell me that's your life.



If I were to pick, I rather a tougher. I'll achieve what I will. I wouldn't know now cause I've never been through all the above.
besides the pet part, best friend (didn't exactly lose her life) and lost a lover.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
A balance of both is what I'd like. If it is too easy, it'd be boring. Too hard, I might become a martyr of some sort.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

smil3es wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


smil3es wrote:

Tough. Is there any fun getting the easy way out? I want to learn as I grow up.


so like, if your dad burns in a fire accident.
your mom ran over by an 18 wheeler.
your grandpa get decapitated
your grandma goes insane because of your grandpa getting decapitated and ends up in a mental hospital
your best friend has issues in their life so they retort to slitting themselves, and ends up cutting too deep - then dieing of too much blood loss
and
your pet chokes on its food and dies from not being able to breathe


will that achieve your purpose in deciding on a tougher rather than a easier life?


I don't tell me that's your life.



If I were to pick, I rather a tougher. I'll achieve what I will. I wouldn't know now cause I've never been through all the above.
besides the pet part, best friend (didn't exactly lose her life) and lost a lover.


your pet rly choked and died??
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
wait, wha?
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
easier... I ocassionally like challenges, but this is hella ridiculous...
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (: ƃuoʞƃuoH
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
easier....
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
None. An enjoyable life is what I desire.
6140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Could be easier but I enjoy my life right now :).
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


smil3es wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


smil3es wrote:

Tough. Is there any fun getting the easy way out? I want to learn as I grow up.


so like, if your dad burns in a fire accident.
your mom ran over by an 18 wheeler.
your grandpa get decapitated
your grandma goes insane because of your grandpa getting decapitated and ends up in a mental hospital
your best friend has issues in their life so they retort to slitting themselves, and ends up cutting too deep - then dieing of too much blood loss
and
your pet chokes on its food and dies from not being able to breathe


will that achieve your purpose in deciding on a tougher rather than a easier life?


I don't tell me that's your life.



If I were to pick, I rather a tougher. I'll achieve what I will. I wouldn't know now cause I've never been through all the above.
besides the pet part, best friend (didn't exactly lose her life) and lost a lover.


your pet rly choked and died??

Posted 3/1/09
easier i dont really like life rite now...
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

smil3es wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


smil3es wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


smil3es wrote:

Tough. Is there any fun getting the easy way out? I want to learn as I grow up.


so like, if your dad burns in a fire accident.
your mom ran over by an 18 wheeler.
your grandpa get decapitated
your grandma goes insane because of your grandpa getting decapitated and ends up in a mental hospital
your best friend has issues in their life so they retort to slitting themselves, and ends up cutting too deep - then dieing of too much blood loss
and
your pet chokes on its food and dies from not being able to breathe


will that achieve your purpose in deciding on a tougher rather than a easier life?


I don't tell me that's your life.



If I were to pick, I rather a tougher. I'll achieve what I will. I wouldn't know now cause I've never been through all the above.
besides the pet part, best friend (didn't exactly lose her life) and lost a lover.


your pet rly choked and died??



it was a fish?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.