First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
what anime made you cry in the middle, but happy in the end?
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
clannad
Posted 2/28/09

AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


you know i DARE you to look at her profile and see what is wrong with your entire argument



Ahh. My bad.
But still, why did you quote her and say that?
You could've just emailed her or something to save yourself from looking like a douche.
Not to mention it had nothing to do with what she wrote.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Gundam Seed Destiny when i watched it was like all dramatic and going wrong in the middle but at the end, it was perfect.
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
if anything it has to be Full Moon Wo Shagashite
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hottest place ever!
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann. Kamina's death, hands down.
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


you know i DARE you to look at her profile and see what is wrong with your entire argument



Ahh. My bad.
But still, why did you quote her and say that?
You could've just emailed her or something to save yourself from looking like a douche.
Not to mention it had nothing to do with what she wrote.


obviously you're the one assuming things
Posted 2/28/09

AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


you know i DARE you to look at her profile and see what is wrong with your entire argument



Ahh. My bad.
But still, why did you quote her and say that?
You could've just emailed her or something to save yourself from looking like a douche.
Not to mention it had nothing to do with what she wrote.


obviously you're the one assuming things


How so?
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


you know i DARE you to look at her profile and see what is wrong with your entire argument



Ahh. My bad.
But still, why did you quote her and say that?
You could've just emailed her or something to save yourself from looking like a douche.
Not to mention it had nothing to do with what she wrote.


obviously you're the one assuming things


How so?


by mistakenly thinking i was a flamer
Posted 2/28/09

AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


you know i DARE you to look at her profile and see what is wrong with your entire argument



Ahh. My bad.
But still, why did you quote her and say that?
You could've just emailed her or something to save yourself from looking like a douche.
Not to mention it had nothing to do with what she wrote.


obviously you're the one assuming things


How so?


by mistakenly thinking i was a flamer


...What? I said it was my bad. D:
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
chobits
clannad..
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / arizona
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


that first time see someone say

sweet god


and how the hell do you say freaking noob without it being rude
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere far fro...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
well there 5 anime's that made me cry

air tv
bokura ga ita
clannad
canvas 2
fushigi yugi

56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / London ON, CN
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Elitism is inferiority portrayed..
4472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Playing mahjong w...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Gunslinger Girl (the first season)
Posted 2/28/09
Clannad.
i think Toradora! will make me happy in the end. hope so.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.